Well Veeky Forums, it looks like I'm going to go bang my first fat bitch tonight...

Well Veeky Forums, it looks like I'm going to go bang my first fat bitch tonight. Pretty ashamed but I'm on 4 day nofap and on a 7 month dry spell.

>forgive me for I have sinned

dont get addicted to the chub

do your the test brah, have fun

You're going to regret every second of it the very second you cum.

I unfortunately speak from experience

Nofap did the same to me
I didn't regret it, just remember to wrap it up so you don't catch a disease
Just like lifting, you work your way up to the big numbers
Soon you will be hitting 8-9/10's user, have fun tonight.
Remember that the journey is a part of the end goal :)

Just jack off, stupid.

listen to this guy.

I still remember the smell oh god dont do it bro
oh and be ready for the fact that she wont be able to shave properly since the fat around her pussy wont let her

its fucking disgusting, they smell like salty sweat oh god

Man, don't think of it that way. I bang bigger chicks occasionally and there's really no reason to be stuck up about sex like that. It can still be a lot of fun for both of you even if she isn't gorgeous and there's no shame in it

Just cause you're fit doesn't mean you're above banging fat girls sometimes, assuming you live in the US

Thnx brahs. A man's gotta do what he's gotta do I supose

No shame brother, destroy that pussy

what kind of fat are we talking about

>being such a slave to your own impulses that you are ashamed of something you're about to do and still not going to change anything

>being such a slave of society that you think you need to be ashamed for fucking a bitch that is below your level

It doesn't look like she has too many rolls. I'd say upper chubby, decent sized knockers. Hopefully she gives good head

If she's not clean it's going to make it even worse. The only fatty i've banged was luckily actually good looking, very clean pussy and wasn't too fat, just over the chub line with good proportions. But even that one was just alright.

How do I ask her to clean herself up?

pretty sure I have Ptsd from fucking a chub...she sat on my face

this is the start of your journey towards the 1000 lb club.
>can't get any action with the 7+'s?
fuck a fatty
>too lazy to fake being outgoing and charismatic?
fatties don't care
>have a big enough dick to get through 5 lbs of fat before you find her pussy?
you're ready, son

we are firm believers in PUSSY IS PUSSY

WOW!!!

He said fat not morbidly obese

What sort of beasts did you take down?
Harpoons aren't even legal any more

Just bang a whore instead and keep your self respect

Still better than being a virgin like the other 75% on board

A piece of advise I've been there myself too not ashamed at all. Do not respect that bitch, finger her and make her lick it off tell her if she doesn't you have no business doing anything of the sort and remember she's as desperate as you are