How dd being short affect how people treated you?

are you really fucked if you're shorter than 5'9"?

I'm 5'4"
Its cool. I work hard everyday, workout 6 days a week and it doesn't affect my life a bit. Would I get laid more if I was taller? Yea. But I'm not an autist like half of these people so I still get laid.
Having a nice dick like mine helps too. Every girl I've ever been with has told me a story about some tall guy she met with a tiny pecker.
In the end outside of Veeky Forums and when you and your niggas are talking shit, it doesn't really matter.

fpbp

yeah as long as you're no sperglord and you can talk for yourself and have a good job you get pussy and respect

people ignore you when you are short

I'm 5 foot 6, I don't really see much of a difference. I get called cute and adorable by girls a lot, so that's kind of emasculating

68 inches here, it hasn't affected me in anyway I've noticed. Girls still mire, still get asked to help moving and lifting shit.

Height is a meme, face is most important. Although if you are tall and have a good looking face yer golden.

one of my best friends growing up was a 5'6 and he always had 8+/10 gfs throughout high school

he's a pretty cool guy tbqh

I think the fact that I hate myself and life in general impacts how people treat me more than my 5'7" stature

I am 173cm and i complete agree.

One of best friends is 5'8, now married to 5'7 hotty, has always scored with at least 7s.

Other friend 6'5, only hookups/dates uglies.

I'm 6'7 and I'm pretty sure 90% of girls look at me the same as a manlet. 6' to 6'3 is the butter zone in my experience.

HAHAHA SURPRISED YOU GUYS COULD REACH THE KEYBOARD WITHOUT STANDING ON YOUR TIPPYTOES

found the ugly guy, you should pick related.

6'1 here.

6'3 to 6'5 God tier IMO.

6'1
Your outlook matters more than your height.

BRO DID YOU HAVE TO STAND ON A BOX TO REACH YOUR COMPUTER?

HAHAH

6'4" here can confirm its god tier

Your only purpose in life as a manlet is to make those bigger than you feel even better about themselves.

>wearing heels to the beach while making fun of manlets
Fucking gooks

5'11" here, I see a shitton of taller guys and grills as tall as me every time I go out so I'm definitely in manlet territory
But height doesn't really matter for the average girl, just be confident and don't sperg out, we can all make it brah

Even without, they are way taller than him.

I guess i would get more pussy if I was a little taller, maybe guys would want to fight me a little more often.
had enough of both, thank you very much.

hhahaha the way the runs away always makes me laugh