What do you think of for a motivation kick while lifting?

what do you think of for a motivation kick while lifting?

>inb4 "her"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3p9pYErcvro
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=3p9pYErcvro

I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!

How I'm the skinniest guy in the gym and everyone wants me to fuck up this set so they can laugh

It's not true, but it works

I used to think about "her" and how angry it got me that no matter how far i went she wasnt coming back and the thought expanded to how lonely life is and how meaningless everything is

Now i think im in an anime and want to smash face

oh boy

Is there a stronger motivation other than
>her

Her.

I imagine my friends cheering me on. I rarely need to do this though.

I have an inner rage that I can tap into and channel it to my lifts. Years of self hate and disgust with myself have me constantly trying to push my self

>mfw no need for pre workout supplements

I like to imagine him cheering me on.

i like to imagine im about to upload a sick meme to Veeky Forums to thunderous applause

bless.

There's only one correct answer.

Odin's avatar on Earth. Oh Great Father return!

>well if I don't lift I'll lose the muscle I have and there will be no point in cutting In a few months

lifting makes me feel good
∴ I lift

No joke I have one of these pre-workout and I'm just fully focused on the rep tbqh famalamadingdong.

Thinking of all the men who suffered freezing in the snow on the Östfront and saw their squad mates get domed or turned into red mist by AA fire,and all of their families who sat at home unknowing of the carnage,hoping for the future,and their leader.

That and burying my face and dick in this

him
full homo

"People will stop calling me a faggot at school and maybe i'll even make some friends" was my n°1 motivation when i started working out at 16

It staves off the existential dread for a couple of hours, that's good enough for me.

Oh my fuhrer the PR is too heavy, the gym is too far, the bulk too fat.

how can I dare lift these measly weights your fatherly hall.

Don't you mean the Eastern front, you fucking stockholmare.

>"500 kilos is no longer a myth"
>"there is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift". Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

>Pic related

Pick yourself up. Know you have it you to succeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic

making

>her

feel like shit anytime she has to see me

>2 inch ROM
Mirin the grip strength tho

Because my self esteem is now determined by how muscular I am

Well, that particular lift isn't a deadlift, but Jon Páll's message for the future is still the same

fuck off caleb

Her

>Mirin the grip strength tho
wraps lad...

I just had to

>Him

Mr Skeleton is best motivator.

What it'll feel like to finally get to beat all those people to death with my bare hands

What is this meme? I keep seeing it but I think I'm missing something.

THE ALMIGHTY

I usually just laugh or take some sort of pleasure in failing and think about how much easier it's going to be next time.

>tfw terrible gym day today

Fuck yeah dude. Thats exactly what I was telling myself when I started. Fight on lad fight on