>He doesnt have a six figure income
>He doesnt have a 12'' dick

his name starts with a gerald

>Her weight starts with two hundred

>his bank statement shows only 1 comma or none

>she didnt even reply to the right person

>his bank account doesnt have a minus sign in front of it

>thinking like a child instead of thinking like an adult
One day you'll grow out of these childish mindsets, and you'll look back and laugh ruefully at yourself for BEING so childish as to think them at all.

>his dick starts with 6

Anyone past their teenage years, male or female, that really gets all hot and bothered over this subject, is someone I strongly suspect of having a two-digit IQ. No worthwhile adult person puts this subject high on their priorities list. I strongly recommend you and everyone else get a jump on adulthood and put it behind you as the unimportant thing it is.

Sorry that your height starts with a 4. Bless your little heart.

>tfw 5'11.75

Anyone past their teenage years, male or female, that really gets all hot and bothered over this subject, is someone I strongly suspect of having a two-digit IQ. No worthwhile adult person puts this subject high on their priorities list. I strongly recommend you and everyone else get a jump on adulthood and put it behind you as the unimportant thing it is.

>when he doesn't text you back while hes at the gym making gains

You can say 6', who the fuck cares?

Its odd how nice that girl is to look at

>his facial width-to-height ratio starts with 1

Brad pitt is 5'11" and hes the most beatifull man on earth so idrc

>He doesn't have at least a Masters degree in STEM

Imagine if he was 6'3

>tfw no angry dom gf to control and scare me 24/7

;_;

this, being 6'3" radiates a dominance over everyone

>Brad pitt is 5'11" and hes the most beatifull man on earth so idrc
And, he was with Angelina Jolie for 12 years.
You guys can't even get with someone half as hot for 12 MONTHS.

>her cup size isn't DD
>She's over 135 stone
>Her height ends with 10 or greater

You'll end up being a wageslave just like everyone else

>He doesn't have at least one million-dollar-business

Hes perfect not like u

>Masters degree in STEM
STEM isn't what it's cracked up to be.

>when she doesn't have a feminine benis

>His height starts with a 5, she says
LOL oh yeah? Your tits aren't 38DD's, and your ass is too big for the rest of you. You look like something that stepped out of a clown car.
>What!? You can't talk to me like that, you creep, I'm a WOMAN!
LOL oh really? You can talk shit about how tall I am, but I'm not ALLOWED to point out your physical flaws? Nice double standard you got there, sister. So how come you don't get breast implants and leave the Itty Bitty Titty Committee? Maybe the plastic surgeon will make you a package deal on ass reduction, too.
>You're obscene! I'm going to call the police on you!
You should call the WAAAHMBULANCE, because you're crying so hard about being less than a real woman, with those pathetic mosquito bites you call breasts. Guess you save money on not having to buy bras, right?
LOL enjoy being half a woman. I've got better things to do than waste any more time on you, lady. Keep throwing yourself at men like you do, maybe someone will actually want you.

autism

>her only desire in life is to have a wealthy boyfriend

>Keep throwing yourself at men like you do, maybe someone will actually want you
Mate, there is ALWAYS some faggot willing to catch her
dont make a fool of yourself

Is this what you imagine saying to women when they make fun of you be a Manlet? I can almost imagine you ranting this dialogue to yourself sitting alone in your room.

But men literally already say that, autist. And some fag will step up to the plate regardless, because there's no self esteem on either side.

>better things to do
W e w

LOL no, you're an autist if you don't point out to people that they're being shallow and stupid. Why reward women for having an attitude like that? I'd rather blow them the fuck out. In that theoretical situation I'm not going to want her anyway so why not blow her the fuck up like I just did? Maybe she feels like shit for being a shallow bitch, maybe she gets shamed in front of a bunch of people. Works for me.

>Mate, there is ALWAYS some faggot willing to catch her
Sure. There's lots of guys out there who are indiscriminate, and only care if she's got a warm wet hole to stick it in. I'm not one of them.

Oh get over yourself.

LOL I'm 76" tall moron, have been over 6' since I was about 15, and I'm an old guy now. I've never had to blow some chick up like that because my height was never something they complained about -- except a few who would actually tell me to SIT DOWN because I was towering over them and it 'made them nervous'. I actually didn't like chicks that were too short, I'd have to pick them up to kiss them and that got old quick. Greatly appreciated the girls I was with who were 5'10" or taller.

>sitting alone in your room
Nice projection there, bub. Which anime did you sit and watch last night instead of going out?

You just had a greentext conversation with yourself, as though you were speaking to OP's picture directly. 6'4" or not, height doesn't outweigh that kind of delusion.

>doesn't comprehend 'theoretical'
How's that 2-digit IQ working for you?
>complete lack of imagination

This isn't /soc/, stop posting selfies.

kek
>pass user
>since 2016

>I'm not one of them.
Well good for you, still...
You wont fuck her so that means one less option for her, still leaves her with several hundreds if she is 6/10, more if she is above it

Feel free to insult girls who have it coming but dont delude yourself because what will happen is she will go home with some 6'3'', big dicked six figure making, athletic good looking guy who will listen to her talk about how "some guy" insulted her

>because what will happen is she will go home with some 6'3'', big dicked six figure making, athletic good looking guy who will listen to her talk about how "some guy" insulted her
So, some guy an inch shorter than me?
And I should care about any of that WHY, exactly? I don't want someone like her to start with. If I were a cat, my ears would be swiveling back and forth, like cats do when they're confused, wondering why it is that you think I give a damn about any of that. In the theoretical situation where I'm a short guy and some bitch insults me on that basis, I, being who I am, isn't going to want her anyway, her attitude makes her ZERO out of ten to me, so she gets The Finger and I move on. Lots of fish in the sea, friend. Continuing to pursue someone like that is the epitome of pathetic.

>And I should care about any of that WHY, exactly?
You acted like she will be going home alone, no girl ever goes home alone
If you dont want her and dont care that she goes home with a guy who, in many cases, is much better than you then good for you but dont act like its not happening

ITT: butthurt manlets

>he doesn't have a full head of hair

>135 stone
WEW LAD

>You acted like she will be going home alone, no girl ever goes home alone
LOL no, I just used that as a way to insult her. IDGAF what fool someone like that 'goes home with'.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life

>living vicariously through a celebrity

Pretty pathetic desu

I-It's not my fault.

>2016
>dating an American whores

LEL
E
L

Eastern European women are the standard by which all women should be judged

-Conservative
-Traditional
-Actually religious
-Can cook
-Want to be a wife/mother
-Care about looking good for you

Western Women are trash

>be 5'9
>list high as 6'-3

THE PERFECT CRIME

Well yeah he's the exception, its Brad Pitt. Probably has lifts in to get to 6ft status

Joke's on you mine starts with a 5!

Surely this is bait.

Lanklets stay winning

I'm with you man. I want a qt loyal yandere who tries to fight every girl I talk to and demands to know where I am all the time. Why am I like this?

>You guys can't even get with someone half as hot for 12 MONTHS.

You don't know who is in my basement nigga.

>135 stone
i hate those 1-ton girls too

Lanklets always win

>tfw 5'15"

I don't know, there's something wrong with us.

>stem
enjoy being a well fed slave

>that guy hanging out using the fanny pack to cover his boner

me on the right

>tfw 5'-3" gf

>can cook
Worst thing about having Eastern euro gf
They can't cook for shit and they're food taste is terrible

>his sentence starts with a conjunction

How, literally how do you measure yourself to that precision, just say you're 6 ft

>he is not #noided

>not going full power skin bald

YOU GOT ME SENPAI

>Her weight has 3 digits

>tfw i have a mate who says he is 178 but i am like 10cm or so taller than him and im like 178(give or take 5 cm) but i say im 175 and its super fun to embarrasses him

tfw no 1,890 lb gf

>178(give or take 5 cm)
Give or take? That's a lot, it's 2 inches.

So 173 cm?

!NO!
[spoiler]yes[/spoiler]

>He doesn't have an iphone

He'd look worse on film and wouldn't be famous. Or he'd be an action star and less respected as an actor.

what the fuck is a green bubble

I'm only 5'3" but I'm ripped so girls don't really care
Just takes confidence

> his dick starts with 6 or less
>his 1 rep max starts with 2
>his iq starts with 1
>her weight starts with 1
>the number of guys she has banged starts with 1

If you don't own an iphone, and a grill does, her phone informs her to discard you as a man using green bubbles.

>-Actually religious

She is disgusting

>tfw 5'8
>when in proximity of girls, tell my friends I am 5'2
>dat look of panic in their eyes
>one actually asked me to produce an ID showing height

Thank fuck I still have that

38DD is actually pretty fat

>Be 5'9"
>At party with a friend talking to grills
>He's 5'10"
>He always claims 6'
>Topic of height comes up
>He tells everyone he's 6'
>"I find that hard to believe user, I'm only 5'7" and you're only about an inch taller than me!"
>Damage control mode
>"N-no I'm 6' user! You must be taller than you think! h-haha"
>Tell him I'm sure I'm 5'7" because I got professionally measured at the doctors last week.
>Grills believe me because only a absolute mad man would lie and say he was SHORTER than he actually was

>He's Cuckasian

You fucking lanky tall shit faces have crossed the line. Little do you know, the shorter you are the more intelligent you become.

Manlets are the most powerful race in the world, and one day ever grain of sand will belong to us. Stay mad lankfags.

you are a bad friend

>tfw 5'4" male

"male"

There's nothing pathetic about being short. It's something you can't change and just have to live with. What is pathetic is lying and saying you're taller in a futile attempt to impress sluts.

If people lie like that standing IN FRONT of people, how many do you think lie here on Veeky Forums? Half of the "mfw 6'2" posters are probably like 5'9 in reality