How's your fridge lookin' Veeky Forums?

how's your fridge lookin' Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

qnlabs.com/about-us/about-dr-bob-marshall.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>date with Jeff

Pretty damn empty and sad desu. It's Sunday and I have all day off so I should really go grocery shopping and cook some stuff today

My fridge right now:

quark, milk, cottage cheese, ground beef, yesterdays janssons temptation and cabbage

>Start Veeky Forums a year ago
>See op pic then
>Figure it would be hard to get my eating habits under control enough to be like pic on the right
>MFW I can't make gains if I don't have a well stocked fridge now
How strange that the source and exacerbator of my loneliness has enabled me to begin the process of repairing and improving my body

Now if only I weren't a manlet

It sucks because I have to share a fridge with "My family" and there isn't enough room for me to have shit organized like pic in right.

>"supps"

shit atm.
Got some eggs, oats and whole milk but other than that i've just got random shit. Shopping for myself is def my least favourite part of living at uni

>what the fuck are you smoking

i have a half cut onion right now, i',m saving it for the steaks im cooking tonight

no homo

I see art like this a lot, Veeky Forums comics with a similar style. Any Idea who draws them?

LMAO

Such is life of a poor college dyel,
My last chicken breast is defrosting on the plate, need to buy more. Also out of milk

it's SIR

That's 'Sir', you can see his signature in the right panel by the brotein

This all I really eat anymore and all i would recommend for anyone desu:

>whole chicken /w taters and onions
Easy to leave and cook lots of food and cheap.
>Greek yogurt with wey
No fat low cals high protein good for digestion and tastes like chocolate pudding without sugar.
>tuna stir fry
Tons of protein for cheap and isn't perishable. Also good carbs fro. Noodles when you need it. Cheap as fuck at a dollar every tuna can 34g protein and only like 140calories.
>meatloaf
Tons of food for days can leave it to cook high protein and calories and really cheap whenever its on sale.
>FARKIN oats.
Fast tons of calories and protein for cheap without carbs.

And that's almost everything I eat now.

thanks guys

they're by SIR

See the note on the fridge behind the brotien?

Now check the 4th panel in this pic. On the bulletin board behind the recpetionist

>fridge thread
>only one pic contributed in whole thread
Well, at least my fridge is doing well, I guess.

you know the funny thing is i thought the SIR on the fridge was another Veeky Forums reference
thanks for telling me though

rip in peace RusStang

>Implying I would have gotten a date ever, regardless of gender

>potatoes in the fridge
Is this necessary? Am I improperly storing my potatoes?

Empty. I shop daily for exactly what I need for dinner and that's all - it discourages eating more than I need to.

Oooooook there buddy

3 cartons of cooked brown rice
Taco Bell sauce
8lbs of frozen ground beef
4 lbs of chicken breasts
Frozen vegetables
60 large eggs

Looks good, Mom went to buy groceries on Friday.

hollleeeeeeey fuck can you even get to anything in the back?

You should store potatoes in a room without heating and with concrete walls that have no thermal isolation, preferably your basement.

Sure, just take out half of the fridge's content.

Lots of Tilapia, Milk, eggs, tuna and frozen vegetables.

Mini fridge brah.
Got one in my room. Its godly

Need to re organise your fridge fampai

Eggs
Tuna
Oats
Rice
Frozen vegetables
Metamucil
Preworkout.

And 200 pills of dexoamphetamine. I'm cutting.

milk/quark/eggs/bacon/turkeylegs also soy/woecester etc

Fridge:
> Oats
> Rice
> frozen veg

>Quark
Didn't know subatomic particles were good for gains. How many protons do you collide a day?

There are about 720 calories worth of digestible matter in it...and rent is past due.

>pharm hgh
>insulin
>igf lr3

im good

i just moved in this college campus and i have zero supplies of food.

what is my shopping list? can you recommend a must have supply if i want to make it during college please

It's full of shit that I can't eat. I have a packrat family that eats nothing but carbs and dumb bullshit health food like kombucha and almond milk and expired shit they routinely forget about and not enough real god damn fucking food and just some good old fashioned meat. Cupboards are full of bullshit overpriced supplements by a smug quack "nutraceutical" expert

This is the nutjob my mom worships.
qnlabs.com/about-us/about-dr-bob-marshall.html

>Grocery day, fridge is empty
>Get a call from my friend
>Needs a ride to grocery store
>ok
>Help my friend with the grocery
>Come home
>forget to buy mine

I am a retard