How many skills and extracurricular activities can someone realistically pursue while working out...

How many skills and extracurricular activities can someone realistically pursue while working out? Let's assume money and nutrition isn't a big concern.

About 3 with focus

Working out hardly affects that at all.

20 minutes of cardio a day plus 60-90 minutes of weight lifting three times a week is not a big commitment.

Would work count as one? And to what extent are we talking? Like moderate aptitude or mastery?

>realistically
>assume money and nutrition isnt a big concern

Cmon guy.

Isn't working out basically a skill in the sense that you have keep up to date with relevant information, practice and perfect form, and of course remaining consistent?

Pretty much every single human being that says they 'don't have time' could cut out their Game of Thrones/Walking Dead/Big Bang Theory/whatever the fuck habit and replace it with the gym and literally not change any other hobbies and STILL find time to watch those shows at a reasonable pace.

That's being generous too because in reality pretty much every human being that says they don't have time could just put the gym in there somewhere for 45 minutes three times a week with no change. I mean people often lay around in bed for 45 minutes before even getting out of bed after waking up.

Now if your hobby is 'foodie' or 'beer' or some other bullshit like that then you might have to modify it a bit.

Yeah, my grandpa always said your can really only do 3 things well at any given time. Basically your going to need to work, and your going to take on other responsibilities so if you have time for anything else its best to focus on those things for a while and then switch them out as needed. But if your going to be good at something it takes years of practice.

7.3 with PEDs

I'm trying to get better at a fighting game, but I've already decided that if it comes to choosing between one day making it and being insanely good at the game then I'm gonna make it.

>when the guy takes the squat rack and you option select overror head press instead.

Them high low mixups SAVAGE

possible to learn programming while lifting?

I should learn gymbro matchups

i study, lift and hang out with bros 2/3 hours everyday, standard student life.
let's say i go to class 6 hours a day monday to saturday, study 1.5 hours after class everyday on average, lift for 2 hours a day. i sleep for 8 hours and fuck around with bros for 3 hours.
i still have 3 spare hours, given one is for eating, grooming and self caring, in 2 hours a day you con probably do 3/4 useful activities during the week.
transportation time is already taken in consideration

No. Sadly physical gains override any mental gains.

What if you write a program that gives you gains?

Then you're a fraud.

feels bad man.

This shit seems to be true at least in a psychosomatic kind of way. I'm in college and I'm a 3.7+ GPA student in the physics field.

As I've started lifting and getting in shape I just don't find myself caring as much about my grades or education. Like I'm still studying but no where near as much and I spend unhealthy amounts of time narcissistically miring my gains in mirrors now.

I don't worry about the coming exam but rather how to look my best for when the shirt comes off at next weekends pool party.

Fuck, it's dumb. I'm still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards but going from a chubby sack of shit to a much more jacked by normie standards version of myself has made me stupid.

Ya I've noticed this as well.

Yesterday I ate an entire bag of Salsa Verde Doritos and a bag of Lay's barbecue potato chips and I feel like I understand chemical kinetics much better.

Yes of course.

Bodybuilding is probably the best sport in the world for geeks, too. It fits perfectly into the mindset you probably already have.

I would love to see a feminist chisel away her body so it starts bleeding and leaking fat.

>2016
>being a psychopath

You're not going to make it.

Aw shit dude, I'm a physics undergrad too.

Honestly, it's probably healthier for you to find something like this to lessen the stress of all the studying anyway. People at stem schools have a bad habit of trying to one-up each other with how much they worry about shit. Every single day I hear people argue about how they've just been so fucked by three tests in the past week, but oh that's nothing because you know I had three tests in one DAY and then two projects due. Around finals time they get themselves so worked up staying up for days on caffeine and drugs that I'm surprised I never hear about heart attacks.

Having a hobby like lifting that can take your mind off of schoolwork and let you get those endorphins going while also having tangible positive results is a good choice.

>It fits perfectly into the mindset you probably already have.
What mindset?