Azn bros GTFIH!!!

>Filipino that grew up in CT
>went to the Philippines for vacay
>raining like a motherfucker but humid
>the traffic sucks dick
>majority of the dudes are skinnyfat or just plain skinny and some really fat as fatass
>most of them are feminine af
>went to the gym, light af shitty weights
>patrons of said gym are DYEL fucks
>at 6' flat I tower over 95% of the population
>tinder blew the fuck up though, because I virtually have no competition

I think we Asians need to have a different style of training than other races as our race seems to be more inclined to be skinnyfat fucks with babby wrists and ankles.

Asian lifting thread? Discuss.

Pic fucking related; no wonder not even our own women want us. Tfw our race is cucked.

You guys do have great calves tho

Tfw fat face because small bone structure

filipinos are fucked

as a guy that's been living in this god forsaken shithole for 11 years now, dont even bother

your genetics and intelligence are literally so shit-tier that the fucking roiders end up looking worse than a DYEL who's been training for 2 weeks

Half white, half half filipino master race reporting in. Body of a white guy, brain of an asian, heart of a lion, dick like a black guy

damn you're handsome.
why are there still people against race-mixing?

>height of a midget

I want to see a roided Filip now

Flip here. 5'7'. Yet I'm still tall for a filipino. Grew up in the homecountry and moved to the states when I was 11.

Also I'm gay and if that is you please post rest of body, butt, and bulge
I want to have sex with you

a cop that goes to my gym recently died from not using roids properly

his cycle?

500 Test E

>TFW you cant make this shit up

My GF is half Filipino.

So my kids will be a 1/4 flip

You make me feel a lot better about that, thanks user.

Other than pussy, why the fuck would you live there?

And true, I am barely getting by. And at the past I looked like a fucking twig because I had no choice but to cut down to 5% bf w/ DNP while having little muscle mass just so I will stop the skinnyfat-ness and be better at calorie partitioning when I slowbulked. Took me 3 years total while natty.

>asians need a lifting thread

do you ever see white threads or black threads? kill yourself maggot dicks

You're handsome bro, no homo. I would go to the Philippines and become an actor if I were you.

But I do see why Filipino dudes are like that though, it seems fitness and lifting is not in the culture though the women crave it take the guy in the middle he looks androgynous as fuck

Pic related; further from the truth

>do you ever see white threads or black threads? kill yourself maggot dicks

Because black dudes can start lifting and after a month will be 200 lbs. 6% bodyfat while natty. GTFO here.

kushandlyricz needs to die

>babby calves

I do have great hair genetics, though. And will probably never bald.

Also 6'1

Why does this picture infuriate me.

In that case he will be 230 lbs.

>yeah Im jelly, at least I wont get shot by the cops tho

>tfw delicious white tears

>admitting that blacks are a superior race to asians

While admirable, it is also no wonder that azns are the cuckest of cucks

That don't make them superior, inferior in fact.

The reason we store fat is for survival. They can't effectively do it as well as Asians.

also ITT

>going for Philippino women
they are worse than black girls

your face looks like you got the worst of both.

I can't tell which one triggers me more

And the face of a mongoloid

Same as Idk bout all you niggas, but to me doing bodyweight workouts along weightlifting worked wonders against skinnyfatness

You gotta

Be careful you don't get shot by the police on your next trip to the convenient store jamal...

Half euro half flip here.

The bitches in that country are ugly as shit 90% of the time (seriously, you white fucks don't date niggers yet 90% of the female flips look like apes and you fall flat on your face for them).

If you look even anywhere near foreign they pretty much attach themselves to you like a leech for your money/social value.

But yeah they are manlets/dyels/ugly as shit/poor practically guaranteed, feels good to be born with euro genes to compensate and euro money so I'm not a third worlder making 7 bucks a day.

Batista is half filipino.

generally dont expect anything worthwhile for a pureblood, but half breeds can get pretty far if they're lucky.

As a 6'1 Asian guy who's decently attractive, life is truly on easy mode.

I hear horror stories from Asian manlets about the dating scene and yet I do prettt well. Some tell me they get like 6 matches a month on tinder while I get like roughly 50-70.

Also having a 7.5 x 5.5 really helps too.

Ironically the only demographic of women that do not approach me are Asian girls. 90% are white, the rest are a mix of Hispanic and black. Someone once told me I intimidate Asian women but I don't understand why. It's okay, though, I want you white and black men to take then all (no refunds).

This seems very indian for some reason. Just the directness of sex. Childlike at best and retarded at worst.

damn boi

>savage

>implying any of these happened

You can post yourself too, user, if that's what you want.

Because Elliot Rodger and Filthy Frank.

Yea you can only imagine how hard it is to get caucasian women to be attracted to you when you are half asian half caucasian.
Lifting weights will be the only thing that might help me get posaay some day...

>5'10" Filipino that lifts
>Grew up in country and moved to the US in HS
>Dated only non-Filipina girls since
>Went home last year with white gf
>People looking at me like I discovered fire
>Beggar children came up to us asking for change by sticking their hand out
>gf started high-fiving them
>shrieked when I told her they are starving and are asking for money

Almost all girls I've had almost always have a creepy filipino dude story (not as much as creepy pahjeet stories tho) most Filipino guys are told that coyness is a good thing.

>gf went on a cruise when she was 15 w/ her parents
>filipino sailors working on said ship
>on the last day one filipino dude slid a note with her breakfast telling her how much it will mean to him to get a white girl and move to the US

Christ.

I'll answer any questions you might have.

Breh try being full Asian

Dunno. Fear. Natural urges. Childhood memory. Take your pick. Its how wars are started brah,

As an Asian American, here's some advice so some more of you guys can make it even if you have literally zero culture like I do:

>get gatsby wax. GET THIS SHIT. REGULAR GEL DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR THICK ASS HAIR YOU MONGOLOID MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
>getting jacked puts you above 90% of asians
>if you want an easy way to just get fucking laid already, you can just join a frat and/or embrace swag culture and be a faggot who listens to basic hip hop. Being a swagapino and having a gf is at least better than being a faggot asian kid who watches anime and is a permavirgin, plus all those hot asian chicks on instagram will only date decked out asian guys.
>you will only pull nerdy white chicks, best case scenario is you pull a super petite blonde cutesy white girl like pic related. do it tho because you're a fucking sick kunt.

This nigga is half white half shitskin. Im pretty sure he does well for himself coz millionaire singer.

he's also really handsome

gotta be honest, those synthol pecs look kinda disgusting and disproportionate. Think I'd rather stay natty and become frank yang

samefag as Nah nigga, I met my bitch at the gym, she aint no nerd.

>Saw a squat rack with 10 lbs on each side with a qt that I lock eyes at this gym all the time standing somewhat beside it looking at her phone
>unloaded the rack and proceeded to put LMAO3.5PLAETs!!! on it
>Look up and qt was right behind me
>Said she was using the rack
>moved away and said "go ahead, squat"
>laughed and said its too heavy for her
>told her I will spot her
>kept poking fun at her for squatting 65 lbs.

8 years later we are engaged (as of Feb 2016)

>Be Korean
>Dad is literally 5'6"
>Mom is something like 5 feet flat
>Grow up to be 5'10"
>Live in Hawaii
>5'10" is considered "big" for a Korean
>Coach asks me to join shotput
>Literally the only guy on my team
>Coach doesn't give a fug
>"Hey, user. I'm gonna go, uh, help out the track girls. You just do what you gotta do :^)"
>Just spend all season lifting
>Only 20 or so guys can bench 2 plates in my predominantly Asian High School
>Be on the low end of those 20 or so guys
>First track meet of the season
>They bought a whole bus for just me
>2 hour ride
>Didn't have a smart phone at the time
>Bus driver didn't want to talk because he wants pay attention to the road
>Get to track meet on country side of the island
>Samoans getting 6'2" regularly
>They bench 2 plates for warm ups
>Freshman guy throws 41 feet
>Everyone saying stuff like "Oh, he's from Blah School; the Asian school"
>Lose badly
>Feels bad, man
>Afterward, they all want to take a group photo
>"Ey, little nigga. Short people to the front."

Over the course of the season, they became super friendly, but damn if I didn't walk back to the bleachers after that with a wide-eyed look to my face. I was practically shell-shocked.

Yeah he has the face but he's a manlet

That guy though, way out of her league.

On that note, my Asian bros.. you really want to impress her? Take her to a legit Asian/Filipino restaurant on the 2nd date or so. Bonus points if she is the only white person there. I am talking culture shock that bitch, have her eat balut, teach her how to cook rice, etc.

Be exotic af, if she wants a boring generic white guy, she will get a boring, generic white guy and wont look at a boring, generic, white-on-the-inside Asian guy.

Good luck, Pare!

I dont think being 175 cm is going to slow you down when you look that good.

>gatsby wax
I love how one random post on fit can get me spending a good £10... Fuck.

>gatsby wax

American Crew fiber/forming cream works best you plebe

Not even true, fucking hell stop with this shit
You guys only think this because they're usually really skiiny so their abs and insertions show up great

The amount of effort it takes to get even moderately strong is so absolutely small that even as an asian you'll BTFO like 99% of the black male population after only 2-3 years of smart, dedicated lifting.
Even most black athletes fall off the wagon after highschool and just spend their time drinking and smoking weed

The fact that you guys get so insecure about all this is why every jap or chinese exchange student here gets BLEACHED

What comments did Filipinos make on your gaijin gf? My gf is white too and my family always call her beautiful but it's annoying because I know they're just saying it because she's white.

>Asians are so insecure they constantly need to shitpost about scoring white women to make themselves feel better
There's a reason you guys are gym bully targets

Why do you hate your own women so much? What are you trying to prove?

Same as yours mostly, we stayed for 4 weeks and then they really started checking out who she is as a person.

In the end they liked her, and was really into the prospect of welcoming her to the family not just because she is white, but she could get along with them despite the language barrier. It helps when your gf is open-minded as well. But then again my family is more educated than most of the population, not even bragging.

Which was the nail in the coffin for me that I gotta wife her.

Breh. Stop making me realize shit and question my entire existence. Srsly. Not even trolling/memeing right now.

Asians are not the only ones who do this. EVERYONE do what they do so they can have sex and have offspring. All of us are slaves to our biology.

That doesn't answer my question

And I am saying, you are asking the wrong questions.

No I'm not, stop avoiding the question.

I love super feminine filipino twink boys with bubble butts

>Why do you hate your own women so much? What are you trying to prove?

As an Asian, I will answer for you; Western society placed Asian men at the bottom of the totem pole. No girl wakes up one day and says "i want to ride an Asian dude tonight!" and as the OP rightfully pointed out. It is our fault.

Bruce Lee was the beginning of the end for us. When he decided to open our culture up for the rest of the world, our cuckening began.

>tfw no avg thicc filipina GF

>No girl wakes up one day and says "i want to ride an Asian dude tonight!"
Asian women do if you stop acting like fuccbois

>flip woman with old ass white dude

every time

Riddle me this; how come Asian men are demonized when they express sexual energy/desire while other races are applauded when they do?

And how come those old white dudes always choose the ugly ones? If you are paying for it, might as well get your pick lol

Literally the first time I've ever heard of that, you don't get demonized and we don't get applauded.

You do get made fun of though for precisely everything you see in this thread, women despise desperation.

If you want some anecdotes I used to play rugby with a few asian guys and they had no problem with women. Asian women especially LOVED the fact that they could get an asian guy who actually made them feel like women.
The guys who didn't do so well (as in never scored) were typically the FOBs who wore expensive and tight designer clothes, lesbian haircuts with tons of gel, and acted exactly like this: crying about how they need to find a girlfriend or going home and playing Diablo 3.

What you think is "demonizing" is in reality "patronizing".

Pitiful whiteboy genetics would end up with them being hospitalized if you give them pinoy ice cream bopis isaw fishboll kwekweketc.

Take it from a halfie who moved to the uk. White people here are bitches outside of the hillbilly chavs and slavs

>go to uni with very low asian population
>just a few rich chinese here and there
>me being half korean half white who lifts pull a bunch of pussy
>japanese study abroad student comes this semester
>Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, 6 feet tall, great face structure
>REEEEEEEEE
>turns out hes okama. everything is fine

Most alpha asain

LOL both me and her are pretty well traveled, so after we ate some food in Mozambique and got sick, we pretty much have had immunity since then. She was fine after eating that.

Shit was cray though, in Mozambique, thought we gon' die.

I go to a lot of EDM shows and there's always a boatload of super buff roided out asian manlets usually they have loads of girls with them sometimes they're even white girls.

this was the guy that dated malena morgan

are we all gonna make it, breh?

>White dude approaching
"Woah, he is sooo confident and masculine!"

>Asian dude approaching
"Ewww soooo creepy!"

There is a vid somewhere in social media where they did a q&a and they asked these girls if asian men are sexy and the bitches straight up laughed

If you are not Asian, dont bother responding, you are moving in a different world than we are

half asian here. r8

>ME CHINESE
>ME ME SO DUMB
>ME DO MATH AND GET BEAT BY MOM AND DAD ALL DAY LONG
>WITH A KNICK KNACK PATTY WHACK GIVE A CHINK THE BONE
>I HAVE 2 INCH DICK AND SING MY SONG

I miss beating up the chinks in High school and chanting that little song. They think they are better than everyone because they study math 10 hours a day and play chess. Fucking chinks, man.

damn
america is really a shithole

Any other questions? Workout routines perhaps?

That is because Asian men are still being emasculated and being branded as undesirable.

We are behind the power curve, this is how black men felt in the 30s, when no other race wanted them.

i hate the chinese too but if you say that shit in my face i toss your ass on the pavement and break your knee fucking cunt

what's the root of your hatred, friendo?

He's right though
All chinese people here are extremely disgusting people
Shit hygiene and shit manners

Literally the niggers of the east

Its so bad to the point that white girls who goes for asian guys feels like they are marrying down and other races looking feel the same way

black men dont have this problem anymore, thanks to the liberal media

Filipinos are the mexicans of the asia.
>underdeveloped
>dumb
>dark skin
>teenage pregnancy
>will never compete with china or japan or korea

I agree
as long as you don't say shit about japs
everyone else in asia is a yellow nigger. mongols are ok I guess.

How big is everyone's wrists?
Sucks to have a 6 inch one, might be due to Asian genes or just plain nutrition

>tfw I'm a 5'7 Swedish female and considered as average tall

Please, cry more on Veeky Forums in an attempt to elicit sympathy for being portrayed as a pussy.

So maybe stop being a helpful "model minorty " for the bigots to use as an example for why racism is over
Help out other minorities
Stop with the "non assimilated immigrant cluster"

This thread reeks of insecurity.
>her dur it's the media's fault!!
Go back to r/asianmasculinity nerds

Hot girls can get rich young guys, why do they need medium-income old guys?