Be nice or get out unless it's funny

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingwatch.com/files/prelipins.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

very fun isley

George a beast

Happy for him

:')

Best advice I can give you is to keep reading the manual and run the generalized intermediate template once through with the sets, load drops, and fatigue percentages all as written, substituting maybe a few of the exercises for ones you know are productive for you. This will give you a clearer picture than I can. Facebreh is also a good resource if you see him around.

Thanks friend

I was so psyched for that lift. Was literally chewing my friends hand off when he was slapping me to psyche up.

I have a video on my phone

>literally

Yeah i went through the manual now. also how much assistance can i add? i just did my first meet and have some time to recover + months before my 2nd meet.

I bit his hand

Isley, did you contest the bench grip decision with Ohubb?

Lol

He told me he redcarded my opening bench for grip too wide. I nodded. Came out for my 2nd and used a narrower grip. Got 3 whites.

There is zero point in arguing

Keep it minimal, Mike T usually has one day a week that's 10 minutes of rows, 10 minutes of abs, and 15 minutes of low-medium intensity cardio. Maybe toss in some extra curls but you'll be working pretty damn hard without having to add anything extra.

>There is zero point in arguing
Allow me to introduce you to the jury.

I might be able to help you next week if you're still unsure about things.
Right now I'm trying to finish a hand-in (thesis proposal for a thesis I won't write) and go to bed. Tomorrow is the start of a new seminar and I don't know how much spare time I'll have during the week, but I'm all done on Thursday or Friday with that stuff.

that looked easy

good job isley

DID YOU KNOW

My buddy got reds for having has grip slip out a little bit during the bench. Would you expect that from a shit fed?

Yes I would expect a shit fed to have slippy bars

Yes, we would totally expect that from the IPF.

did you ask or he just came up to tell you?
ive had refs red light me and just never found out why
never had 2+ reds tho unless i failed tho so i guess it doesnt matter anyway

Isley!! well done!!!

310 next time show phil how its done!!

>Squat w/belt Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
>Competition Raw Bench Work up to x4 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
>3ct Pause Bench Work up to x5 @9 (Load Drop) No Drop Sets
What is the load drop? i have only read about fatigue drop or rep drop.

I'll be sure to ask. Good luck on the proposal/seminar!

>shit fed?
hey hey
now dont be like that
they are called lolfeds

He held up a yellow card, then waved me over and explained

Wow what's the point

You can't use the jury for a 2-1 decision in your favour

>310
>showing phil how its done

>You can't use the jury for a 2-1 decision in your favour
OK, but say your next attempt he tells the other side ref and you get 1-2: then you go to the jury.

But you didn't do that because you're a little c*uck w*easel

why did you risk your shot at 400wilks Tbh?
and what was your 2nd dl?
glad it worked out tho

failing a lift on his worst lift would put him off kilter for his best so isley was better off saving his composure and energy for the lift that mattered

noob here

when do you know you have topped your weight in deadlift ?

i tried doing 5x110kg and it was rather easy
but i dont want a one way ticket to snap city

trying to keep core and glutes tight for my back but as a noob idk how hard i can push myself

i mean risk as in he didnt need to go 300

you never know
but what you do know is that if the weight on the bar is 110 you arent there yet

just lift m8

That's just week one. Week two has the same exercises and rep schemes but has load drops added. It'll say, for example, [Exercise] up to x4@9, load drop 4-6% fatigue.

The drop is the percent you're going to take off of bar weight, so about 5% (say you hit 250x4@9, you'd drop to about 235) and repeat sets with that weight till you're back up to RPE9, that's what "fatigue" means in this case.

Tbh if I wanted 400 wilks I could have deadlifted 300

My coach looked at my 2nd deadlift and told me 300

Beforehand I'd put my prospective 3rd down to 297.5 and he just knew there was no point

What did you binch? Is there a full meet/top 3 video yet?

Somebody is bullying olyboos rn

This boa guy is a real hero

fuckk this im going in raw

wish me best of lucc

what was the 2nd

but i dont know m8
for someone who has wanted 400 for so long and not got it, i dont think i would have done anything but what was needed, unless for position but screamer was there so you know lol

im going to try water cutting for exactly 400 lol, desperate times and all that

fuck, forgot

>be at gym
>bunch of curlbros there
>weird looks at me when i do deadlift

either my form is dogshit or curlbros didnt know deadlift is a thing

>curlbros didnt know deadlift is a thing
doubt it
film yourself

Steadily increasing at 5lbs every 1-2weeks on each lift on c6w variant, current 5x5s are 200lbs(90.7kg) bench, 280(127) squat, 365(165.5) dead. But bodyweight is steady at 172-174lbs(78kg), despite hitting a solid 3400kcal/day. Should I be worried?

Fuck me Isley

will do

Isley, did you get any hate for wearing the Australia singlet?

Track your weight in a spreadsheet if you're worried about not getting bigger. If you aren't getting bigger, increase calories by 100calorie increments until you get the size increase you're looking for.

>increase calories by 100calorie increments
>even tracking calories at all

I had isley first, only I get to feed him !!

Any tips on running this programm around Sumo instead of conventional?

>Wow
Well you know most feds don't white light soft lockout or bar bouncing off back but ipf is exempt from such standards

spread your legs

>boardshorts
>boardshort
>boardshor
>boardsho
>boardsh
>boards
>board
>boar
>boa
hmm... really makes you think

big day in the gym tomorrow lads
bit scared

lmaooo pretty much. I pull sumo, I wouldn't change much. There's block pulls in there, which I like, I'd probably change deficits for paused deads, and maybe some stiff legs over the lever rows.

there's no real programming differences between the stances

Whoa user good point

What a coincidence

did it?
did that really make you think ?

Lads

Why is bench so hard to progress? Will I hit a 275 pound bench press in 2 months?

what do you gotta do senpai?

what's so special about ezekial bread?
2 8 F R E E
F
R
E
E

I'm doing 28free for squats and deads

tried it for bench and it didn't work too good so I made my own program that'll work better. Gonna start it Tuesday

What do you bench now? It took me a while to figure out but as an intermediate you can benefit from benching more (obviously) and at higher intensities/RPEs. Just bench more and bench heavier without blowing your shoulders out or getting elbow tendinitis.

Nothing it's like you made bread out of bird food.

I bench 240 ish @ 145

currently bulking, and the new program I made for myself has 1 bench volume day, 1 OHP volume day, 1 high intensity day, and 1 speed day

i've heard that 28 bench with inflated max can be p good

ah shit, shoulda tried that desu. oh well, I did one cycle and got some gains from it. I'll try my program for 6 weeks and see if I hit my target gains, if not then fuck me

>did it once and it worked
>nah gonna make up my own program
>why wont my bench go up

>inflated max

Yeah m8, 85% triples with an inflated max are a fucking breeze.

If you want to do your own programming read this powerliftingwatch.com/files/prelipins.pdf and shoot for 2/3-4/2 per week. Your program sounds like kind of a mess tbqhwy.

>watch random isley vid
>disturbing shower gaysex
>then this happens lmao

lol no. If anything you should deflate your max.

Would i do the stiff legged pulls in a sumo or comventional stance?

thank you senpai, I've read about prilepin's before and I've taken that into consideration with my programming. I don't think it's a mess but maybe it is. I'll find out in 6 weeks!

what do you mean by 2/3-4/3 though?

Conventional. I think there's already snatchgrip SLDLs in there which are the WORST so drop them bitches.

Weekly INOL. To paint you a picture: 75% for 25 reps is 1 INOL. (100 - x% = #reps @ x% to equal 1 INOL), 85% for 15 would also be 1 INOL. So your squat programming could be something like: Day 1 - 75% 5x5, Day 2 - 85% 5x3. Just some examples.

Cant wait to start out.
Also i can not do pin presses or squats. Memeshot is coming in this week but how do i replace the squats. I got an ssb bar to work with as well

Ayy, I'm doing his "bench specialization, intermediate" program. First week I got a 2kg PR, second and third weeks I hit exactly 8 reps, so no PR. I just started the fourth week and I feel like I can get another 2kg PR, which sums to a good 4kg increase in a month. I also had my squat 1RM today. Sort of got a 4kg PR (sort of, I think. Depth was sketchy looking at the front mirror and I didn't film it). I went for a -4kg single after that and got it fine, so I'll inflate my max by 4kg for the next cycle. :^)

Diddlies do seem a little shitty, though. I'm not confident I can get a PR.

Just do paused squats or something. Like I said, something that should accomplish the same sort of thing and that you like/know will help. Paused squats and slingshot should work fine.

The same thing that makes steel cut oats special: snobbery.

Thanks for taking your time with me, ill return the favour when i can in this community.

Good luck in your endevours

glhf

400 million carbon particulates
Climate change
Global warming
Shit like that you know?

yeah just seemed like a meme food to me. wondered what yall's thoughts were

I see what you're saying. Thanks senpai.

My squat programming and deadlift programming are 3x beginner and 1x beginner off of 28free, respectively. But for bench, I've noticed that I make the most gains when I bench 4 times per week, mostly high volume with one heavy day, and lots of accessories. So I took that info and added in some principles (like Prilepin's chart) I've learned from other programs and all the articles I've read and made a program that seems like it'll work.

Who knows, maybe it'll be shit. But at least I'll have fun and make some sort of gains. I'll tell you if bench 275 in 6 weeks.

Also, about that weekly INOL thing, I haven't calculated but it's somewhere around 4 probably (if you include OHP and closegrip - actually flat benching is like 2.5-3 probs)

nice job my dude

keep up the gains

Did PiPi get the hat lads :(

>skills test week
>wake up with a cold

This always seems to happen to me
Whenever I'm peaking, I get sick, without exception

Hey /PLG/ I have a dilemma.
my gf and I are separating and I am quite depressed about it. my training has been going quite shitty because of this and all my lifts are weak as fuck, In a few weeks a lokal meet is coming up and I have a chans to win as I am th only junior in the 120- waght class in the region. I really don't feel like going as I am performing poorly in the gym and everything feels like shit, also I don't really see the point in winning when you are the only one competing. what should I do?

Compete, take first, fuck a new bitch.

makes a lot of sense to me. lots of accumulated stress accompanied with less calories as a lot of people cut before comp. probably makes your body very vulnerable.
or it could literally be that your body practically starts to slack off once you let some fatigue drop off. I find i get sick at the beginnings of winter and summer breaks because it's almost like my body was holding off the sickness just long enough for me to finish my exams.

Feels bad man...
Questo, desu signor

tfw tried to do this this weekend
tfw hooked up with a girl but didn't get it in

Is fat retard here?

Can anyone recommend a good program for increasing deadlifts weight?

smolov

Working on something, but what's up?

Switching to low bar still feels like death, high bar feels so much comfier. But i am pretty sure i can 1rm more with low bar so the grind continues

Sadly it's gonna be a hard time getting a new bitch without abs, arms and disproportionately big quads.

Ty

I am honestly sickened there are people here who unironically didn't squat low bar from day one

I feel quite ill, I'll be honest, at just the thought of one of you coming out as squatting like that

Cws still recommends doing a lot of high bar training

I haven't squatted lowbar in several months desu.
mostly just doing bryce lewis/fat retard style hibar

Good luck, it took me about 5 months to get my lowbar form as good as my highbar form.