Where to meet grils irl

Ok so its come to a conclusion that online dating apps dont work so im taking your advice to talk to girls in real life... so the question now is... WHERE THE FUCK DO I GO??? How do normies get gfs is mind blowing desu senpai

Also whos still cutting for fall ?

im still cutting trying to get to 150 only 7 more to go, started at 180 then I'll be ready for BULKING SEASON

bars, clubs where you go up to a group of girls and start talking to them, walking in the park, be clean fashionable and confident. Also if you can tell me what your passionate about and what sort of area you live in I can give you a more direct answer

Go to a bar or club idiot

I've been cutting since late August, plan is to go up until Halloween then start bulking.

No advice on talking to grills, I'm an autistic fuck too

>dating sites
they are the worse but if you hate the "bar scene" which is usually filled with single moms
then you're shit out of luck

Yeah i go to clubs and venue parties pretty often and i managed to dance with chicks there but thats pretty much it...
Also if i manage to get one to agree to go with me out of the club where do i take them if i took an uber because i dont drink and drive AND i live with parents
Help brehs

>socially retarded
>apparently after losing weight I'm pretty
>sister wants to hook me up with a friend of hers who is a cutie womanlet, 5'2"
>schedules are complete opposite
>only saw each other for a second once, ignored her because I had friends out and she left early
>girl tries and sets up mutual friends on Facebook to hint that she'll be out at bars we frequent
>don't go
>month goes by
>think whatever she's probably stopped thinking about me
>goes out of her way to purchase tickets and take off of work so we can go to the same upcoming concert, a show she's not really interested in according to a mutual friend

Should I be concerned she's kind of weird? I haven't hooked up with anyone because I'm borderline retarded but she's loud and cute and has a job, no kid at 26, been in one relationship since high school. Seems like an ideal hole for single men my age.

Do men deal with women like this often?

My type of girls are the alternative type like goth/metal/rocker/emo but they are super rare in my area since its mostly basic stacys. which i dont for just hooking up with but not for gfs.. i go to goth/alternative clubs and venues with a friend or 2 but everyone there is already in their circle so how can i work with this?

you should probably sort your life situation out before you worry about girls

Nice do you have abs yet? Im just going to continue cutting until they because fully visible... its taking forever but what can we do we are natties

Dude you got her running after you, smash that cunt
Or at least go for a date and check if she's actually crazy or not
You'll kick yourself for not making use of this chance later on otherwise

Your a special kind of autistic you know that go pound that pussy

Yeah youre right user...... its just sometimes the lonliness gets to me... even though i have a few cool friends i hang oit with... the feels come from time to time when im driving alone

I smell intimacy problems. That's alright brother, just take it one step at a time. After you dance with them grab their hand and tell them you want to talk to them outside or someplace quite. If they arent interested you are wasting your time. Youre a man with needs and desires and your goal is to satisfy those needs and desires. Don't take rejection so seriously. go find another girl, preferably one who is in a quiet area in the club or bar and go up to her straight forward. if she has 2 or 4 people next to her that she is talking to just focus on her and ask her if she'd like a drink. if she says yes good for you, if not its fine, you don't lose sight in narcissism. after you get talking and be yourself tell her that youre looking for someone to spend the entire night with at her place and ask her if she's interested. Girls react 4 ways, one is a slap (which is fine, just smile and shrug it off), second is oh no I have a boyfriend (just act normal and say well have a good night or see if she has a friend), another one is I'm just here to enjoy my night sort of excuses (just smile and say well then I'm sorry youre not the girl I'm looking for and walk away), or the gem is they will pull you into a cab. Just remember youre a guy with needs. Stop being a c.uck and acting nice, JUST BE YOURSELF IDIOT

Op so desperate he scaring away the girls

>be /pol/ and /mu/ and play bass
>no girl is into the same things as me
>I have HEIGHT and some face and frame and girls show interest but I don't know how to talk to random girls since interests tend to never overlap
>when I do talk to girls I wait her cut it off when they approach me when I have nothing to say
>if it goes on long enough they eventually realize I'm weird and socially awkward and watch them lose interests

I still get girls, but it's only

It's kind of a problem I've been having. Was 320+lbs until 25 then lost everything and started lifting. I kind of hate people and have never dated

Do I just ask her out on Facebook? She manages an upscalish local restaurant where I'm going wed for a friend's birthday, would I just ask her on a date on the way out?

I'm really not sure how to go about this

>stacys
Don't go onto r9k , its a cesspool of introverted narcissistic dweebs or Ironic fools how are bored. Just approach with a smile and ask if you can join into the conversation. Worse that could happen is you get told No. if you take that No personally then you have some ego issues.
HEIGHT FACE FRAME is a joke and anyone who knows how to bed multiple women can tell you that shit is really fucking retard. As long as you look like you are healthy and look after yourself in hygiene and personal care then you should have no problem. Use the 6/10s to introduce you to their 7/10 friends OR JUST APPROACH THEM. its so easy. Ive been in passionate conversations about how I support Donald Trump and I'd still be able to fuck the lady afterwards. Beside why would you want to bed and or gf a girl who has no similar interest with you?? That's just going to lead to one of two things, a unhappy marriage or a failed relationship

Talk to her when you first get there make hints about liking her and ask about said event she wants to go to tell her you'd love to go with her it's not hard she's obviously interested ask her for drinks when she gets of work figure it out man

>Go to bar to meet girl
>Get drunk and talk to her
>Hookup
>Sober up
>Only thing you two have in common is getting drunk and being more open with one another/fucking

Talk to women as you see fit, if someone interests you try and talk to them. Literally need to be relatively aesthetic but trust me OP I've noticed little cues or comments opens up a lot of people and you dont need to go to bars.

Unless you just want to fuck, then go to bars/clubs.

good friends are for life, bro. just keep improving yourself and girls will follow. we're all gonna make it

My problem is that I don't know how to start conversations, which is something I know I need to fix but don't know how to do.

Watch some rsdtyler videos
Read book of pook

Get a fucking dog. Go to the dog park or nature trails. Find girl who is there with dog.

Done.

Have plenty to talk about. I.e.
>what dog breed is yours
>how old is your dog
>does your dog like licking peanut butter off your genitals

Met my fiancé on the trails. It serves as a reliable screening to whores, bimbos, and tramps. I wanted someone who enjoyed the outdoors and who was stable enough to take care of another life.

Go for it, if you are at least relatively interested, you dense shit.

It's such a huge meme that all women just lay around and men are lined up behind her front door 24/7 throwing their dicks at her - given that she's not a fugly whale.

I'm young, relatively fit yet rather big tits, long hair, great teeth, good skin, nothing wrong with my face. I dress nicely, even in a rather revealing way at times, I'm social, outgoing, a typical normie. I've had successful (romantic) relationships with tall, fit and educated men as a prof of that. However, every time, it has required some serious effort from my side. No man approaches me IRL. If I wouldn't actively put myself out there, I'm all alone in that sense.

What sort of conversations do you like having? Engage in those conversations, or just listen to their conversation and place your own honest input into the convo. Dont be afraid to analyze yourself the situation, the people or even modern culture and conversation that way

So how long into the conversation did you ask her to get married? Five minutes? Ten minutes? Did you guys have sex right away or did you first fake a mutual interest in each other beforehand?

>actively and desperately looking for a gf

This is why you have none user. Girls can smell desperate and it turns them off. You gotta work on yourself first. Make yourself desirable.

Put it this way, will you date a female you?

>will you date a female you?
Yes, yes i would... i would fuck the shit out of my sexy female counterpart... does this make me narcisistic?

Im trying to cut up before halloween so I can into sexy cowboy. Then start a clean bulk. Try to meet a female in one of your classes or at work. Most of the time there will be some shared interest.

>will you date a female you
5'9'' 130 lbs? pretty hard to pass based only on these two.

Forget every pua "advice" they gave you, it never works. There's only one way:

>have some useful skill
>find people who can benefit from this skill
>start working together with them
>meet theirs friends

This works because that's how humans were developed to perform.

>Finally start meeting girls after going without female contact for awhile
>Like all the cool ones and want to get with them
>Can see myself in a relationship with some
>They fucking all have boyfriends
Jesus, like every girl I talk to already is in a relationship, it's bullshit, all I can do is wait around till one of them is single

Why don't u ask them if they have any single friends?

t-that's a dad example bro

Maybe, I feel it's a little awkward to ask though

>PIANO HAS TRIGGER DISCIPLINE
>LOOSE KEYS PIANO DOES NOT

Faggot go for it.
>It's awkward
Get the numale vocab outta here

How and where do you like getting approached?
What sort of effort do you put from your part?
What are the signs of "someone please hit on me I am lonely"? What are the signs of "don't even bother, I am taken/you are too ugly for me"?
Academic background, age and occupation?
Please respond
Please be in Greece

Because it'll seem desperate and if you want a girl the last thing you need appear to be is desperate.

>Seem desperate
Wut? Having sexual desire is ok. No one will judge u for it. Even if they do u shouldn't be bothered by it.

Just say hey I'm looking for a girlfriend so if u have a single friend let me know I'll ask her out.

>u u u bro

you're one to talk about being a numale faggot

What?

I wanna get aids just so I can hunt you down, fuck you in the ass and give it to you

Instagram or attention whore media.

Have cool pics, PM them.

I know my girlfriend is probably cheating on me through that fucking app but pussy game so good so whatever.

I've gone hiking twice. Never saw a girl with a dog by herself

>that trigger discipline

>that lack of trigger discipline

>it was for the best rich.