Alright Veeky Forums lay it on me, how are my genetics? I'm genuinely curious and don't know

Alright Veeky Forums lay it on me, how are my genetics? I'm genuinely curious and don't know.

2nd pose don't have any more

you look like a curl bro. needs more lats delts and chest. u got a pretty big chest gap

yeah i've been working on delts and chest, chest just refuses to grow at all, thanks though.

youre too skinny to actually rate your insertions

Not OP, this is how i look and i am 1 month into lifting .-.
Shouldn't you wait little bit longer to see if your genetics are good?

ive been lifting for 6 months i weighed ~100 lbs before hand at 5'10 :(

this also, you'll need to put on some mass

how about my proportions?

Same with the other guy, not cut/ not enough muscle to tell.

No worries brah, i am 6'2 lanket
We're going to make it

should I just hop on the juice now or just kill myself?

Why would you kill yourself?
Don't let "genetics" be your excuse, we are both far from our natty limits, be sure to eat well, and train hard. We're going to make it, trust yourself

yeah but if going 5x a week for 6 months and eating 3k+ cals a day is this slow might as well

>6 months
If you kill yourself because 6 months is too long a time to wait for gains, I have some bad news for ya.

I'm not saying that it was a long time i'm saying i've not made as much as I should have when i've been doing everything correctly

Im not dude yuo were talking to but fucking shit, no wonder you're not gaining fast you're over training. Just go 3 days a week with a rest day in between and get a routine.

lanket here, there are many variables that go into getting results.
Are you sleeping well enough? Training hard? HIIT?
Also give it time, expecting good natty gains is long term commitment, nobody achieved prefect phyisque in 1-2 year period.

I was talking about myself, not you. and overtraining is a meme as long as you eat enough and get sufficient sleep.
Yes I sleep 10+ hours a night, my workout routine is crazy and high intensity.

Tried switching routine up? Changing routine completly? What is your current program/routine you use?

If you do everything correctly you won't look like you lift for at least another year. Don't worry about it. Or just give up and embrace your inner skeleton.

No is not a meme. That's like saying someone who is in the gym for 8+ hours a day everyday will look like Zeus instead of some skinny marathon fag. Over training is a real thing, but if you don't want to believe it then have fun with your slow gains and eventually plateauing on all your lifts

Regardless of what some of these people say, you don't look bad for working out for 5 months.

Keep at it bro and try to keep abs semi visible while putting on more mass.

Doing a slow bulk will make you feel better and not get fat, but progress might seem slower (don't worry too much about this though but work hard in the gym).

Yeah, i've just recently switched it up pic related is it

op what are your lift stats? I pretty much have a body identical to yours. 3ish months into lifting

my stats are absolute fucking shit brah.
Bench 1rm:150
Squat 1rm: 190
diddly 1rm :213
OHP 1rm:109
(used 1rm calcs for those)
but i normally do:
bench (8x3): 135
squat (5x5): 165
diddly (5x5): 185
ohp (3x5): 95

manlet detected

yeah we're pretty even, except you bench more (still at 125 5x5), though I diddle more (225, only 1x5 tho)
we're still stronger than most nonlifters tho :/

You look like a small(er) Stephen Amell.

nice diddly bro, my diddly sucks because my form was shit for the longest time but it's been going up. and those bench stats are for 3 reps 8 sets my 5x5 is pretty much the same as yours.

I think you have to much upper body, not enough shoulder work and way too much isolation. Stick to the major compound movements.

yeah i've been trying to go ham on my chest because it's not been growing and would you suggest any good shoulder workouts?

Personally I've found that hitting front and middle shoulders through first seated BB OHP (for strength) and then DB but this can be coupled with upper chest work if your incline is high enough (~ 45°). In addition to alternating BB and DB standing Rows. Then rear delt isolation.

LOL this routine though, might be useful if you get on some Juice. Boil it down to 6-8 exercises and split them up into what you kinda had going there, Push and Pull, Put your squats on Push and your deadlifts on pull. Give it a shot for 2 months or so, I'd bet money you'd make better gains. Anybody can go into a gym and do 10 exercises, but if your half assing all of them it doesnt do any good. If you boil it down, and go max effort on the exercises you pick it'll be way easier to get stronger and bigger. Also pls dont do your deadlifts 5x5, do 1x5 or even as far as 3x5 but 5x5 plus the millions of warms up you'll do once you get up there in weight is a recipe for snap city.

What are your lifts bro?

I don't half ass any of them, I put full effort into all of them. Which exercises should I cut out of my routine then?

Did those traps come easy?

they've always been a bit bigger. i dedicate a day to shoulders though

this is me after 6-7 months of lifting
i do pretty much 50lb more than you on everything but still look like utter shit
can't even cut because then i'm gonna look even worse

>thanks pe and flared ribs

>decent shoulder insertions
>shitty bicep insertion
>decent ab layout
>shitty pectoral gap.