What is the best protien powder?

What is the best protien powder?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00JJ36HJ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6iG8xb0QZ8CG0
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
theredhippo.com.au/store/red-hippo-athlete-blend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ON is good. But its becoming meme tier

Best is whatever bulk distibuter is on your area.
Myprotien. Canadian protein. Bulk nutrients. Etc

pic related is a cheaper source of protons in germany(0,55€) unless my proton has a sale of 29% or more on its 5KG bags

Quark tastes like sour milk that got thick and chunky

For all you vegan/lactose intolerant/gf/etc. guys out there, this stuff tastes great and is decently priced.

This stuff. It's hard to find anything purer.
26g of nutritional protien/28g scoop
~$11/lb
No meme tier additives or bullshit

Muscle Blend Whey Protein Isolate Pure Undenatured All Natural 10 Pound Bulk Value Pack (Unflavored (Plain), 10 Pounds) amazon.com/dp/B00JJ36HJ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_6iG8xb0QZ8CG0

Myprotein unflavored whey

It's cheap, but tastes like shit

If you've got a costco you can just buy ON there and it's almost as cheap as myprotein

I like mixing their unflavored with one of their flavored ones to balance out the sweetness. Only tried drinking it unflavored once, and it was pretty bad from what I remember.

ON has the best mixability out of any protein

I use one similar to because Whey gives me awful acne. Wish I could use it though.

I don't know, Bodybuilding Warehouse mixes really good, and is pretty cheap too.

Got a costco a few hours away. I usually make aa trip once or twice a month.

Will keep eyes open. Good looking out senpai

When I say best I dont mean it actually is but compared to most other protein brands it doesnt clump or do shit like that

I don't know if it's every costco but the one I go to has 6lb bags of vanilla and chocolate for like $60. I tried a couple myprotein flavors and though they're good macros for the price they all have tasted like shit and have varied mixability.

wanna try out ON soon.
what are some good flavors from that brand?

Most of you guys are lucky. Apparently, artificial sweeteners fuck up my bowels. I ended up pooping blood during a bulk and the doctor said to lay off the stuff.

Now I use pic related. It tastes like chalk alone, but with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a banana, and a little pure honey it's good.

Never used protein powder and going to the gym for a year. Am i missing out?

it's a supplement. if your diet plan is good enough you can skip it.

it might be helpful tho

I hear strawberry is nasty. Otherwise I've never had an ON flavor I haven't liked.

If i take protein powder before a workout does it give me more energy?

no, that's creatine/preworkout aka caffeine

Yea, ill keep it at 2 cups of black coffee before working out then. Thanks

From what I've seen, Red Hippo Athlete Blend is by far the healthiest and, in my opinion, best protein powder.

chicken breast

I make chicken nuggets on Sundays and then have 100g of them for every day of the week.

I don't understand the memes behind protein powders

YOU AGAIN!
So treffen wir uns wieder.

myprotein -30% deal flavourless is still unbeaten for me.
You can't eat 500g Topfen all the time.

Have any Australians had experience with this brand?

Anyone have experience with ESN whey?
It got top ratings on german amazon.

nutritinal panel & ingredients

Never heard of them.
bulk nutrients (or bulk powders) is my go to.
2kg of whey delivered next day for $54

so does your mom

avoid strawberry and cookies and cream. Banana is great, also one of the chocolate flavours is far better than the other, but i cant remember which, good luck.

Double Choc is better than Rich Choc

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

According to them, MyProtein Whey Isolate is objectively the best.

Honestly all whey is the same product with exactly the same proton molecules. So brands only differ in additions to the base product like flavouring.
Tldr buy the cheapest shit because your body treats it the same.

>brands only differ in additions to the base product like flavouring.
>buy the cheapest

Sterling logic, old sport. It's not like basement bargain brands would make their products cheap by cutting the whey with filler and flavoring, right?

I don't have any right now and the pic they provided is to small. Ingredients are:
- Whey Protein
- Macadamia Powder
- Beetroot
- Bicarb Soda
- Cordycep Mushroom
- Pomegranate
- Cacao
- Broccoli Sprout Powder
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Tumeric
theredhippo.com.au/store/red-hippo-athlete-blend

Mail just came, can I still claim natty?

I use MyProtein and Optimum. I like Optimum's flavors and how they aren't sickly sweet and have good macros, and I'll usually mix Optimum with unflavored MyProtein since their flavors are all ass.

> on dat der
Might as well go out all out and hope on proper gear

> $90 a kilo for some health meme powder

Natural chocolate is better than both those chocolates imo.

Just bought some cookies and cream and natural chocolate from myprotein as they were having a sale, two 5.5lbs for $60. Even if I fucked up, I'm not too mad

Then you eat shitty KVARG
It should be sweet.

anything unflavoured. it's all the same. just check the nutritional values to be sure.