/dickhealth/ general. Talk about our dicks in here as in how to make them stronger...

/dickhealth/ general. Talk about our dicks in here as in how to make them stronger, make them cum more to cover cute twinks face.

Jelqbros please stay out.

Has anyone here done OP's infopic? Is it legit?

I did zinc (with selenium) mega dose for a while for muscle gains. Got that, but also made dick hardness gains for sure. Never felt it that hard.

Celery has a bunch of active compounds that help men be.manly. It sucks that it's associated with skinnyfat fad dieters and house wives when it's great for a lot of things for men. Just make sure to wash it, it has lots of pesticides used in it.

Leveling during orgasm is like cranking it up to 11/10

Sole reason why I started this thread. Wanna see if anyone has done this stack.

Yeah I'm kinda confused as to what the end game of this is, I can't find really anything online except to stop ED (which i don't have) and accidentally pissing yourself (which I don't do)

Blow bigger thicker loads.

>just got on finasteride

Wish me luck bros, my dick may very well rip in pepperonis

>Leveling
what's leveling?

Sorry, kegeling*

does it mean you orgasm without ejaculating?

Kegels are muscles that control your bladder function. Basically, when you need to pee but have to hold it in, those muscles are being used

On stack, but also on no fap so cant tell if load gains or not

why don't you fags just try the cum stack for yourself instead of asking faggots on the interbutts

Cause we're cheap and don't wanna drop cash on shit that won't do anything.

try sucking dicks on the side, i hear gay4pay is good work

>nutted without jacking off
>loog ma, no hands!

I did this for about 1 month
>L-arginine+ iron drinks
>Selenium+Zinc+Vit ACB6E
>2 celery branch
>1 full spoon of lecithin
>2.5L of water
>no Kegel

I went to pharmacy to get L-Arginine, the first pharmacy lady asked me on what purpose i needed this... Told her about BS muscle gainz and strength while spagetthi spilled out everywhere on the floor. Got spurn.
Go to an other pharmacy, lady is old and classy 7/10, she didn't gave a shit, got my iron+Arginine for good price.
Taste really like dissolved coins in period blood. Real penance.

Anyway... The results:
>dick is a little harder
>sperm is a little more dense
>horny
>dick feels much better
>not that much more sperm

For me it was fun to try, but i won't keep going on. I wanted to glaze my GF face and all i got was more intense sex. Like weed without the fun.
I should try to find a better formula.

Not worth it

My wife loves lots of cum on her tits but neither of us want to bring other men into our bed, so this stack has been really helpful in meeting her needs.

Do people really ask "what is this for?" The only time I ever got asked that was at a "natural" pharmacy where a mutual friend of my wife and mine worked, and I was buying maca. I told her "for fun" winked and grinned and she laughed and that was that. Like how do you manage to spaghetti over getting what you want?

>needs

Is there any legitimate supplement or anything that can increase dick size? I'm 6'', I don't shoot for average
mostly for flaccid length/girth though. Fucking hate being a grower

cuz i felt doing something "not socialy acceptable", a bit ashamed. Like I have a sperm issue, i'm a weak 23yo manlet fag and i'm here to buy a thing to solve it... can't deal with it so i made up some BS and tryied to get over with it. Didn't work.
Some people are that way.
The pharmacist is formed to help you out, not just to sell you any shit you want. It's her job so her question wasn't rude.