I'm a girl (male).

I'm a girl in my mind

Sage & hide & report

Im a tranny so thats like .5

tits or GTFO

>girls
>being interested in history

What type of ridiculous timeline would that be

You are a attention whore for asking in such a manner but yeah everyday Veeky Forums is more and more "butthurt white euro virgin kid with no social skills unable to treat 50% of the human species as human"

You are still an attention whore though and should kill yourself

You should genuinely be permabanned and only allowed to post on /lgbt/ if you admit to being a tranny. Enough is enough.

You sound triggered my main man

t. tranny

then what am I user?

It's a great thing there's so many role models for women in history like Messalina

>You are a attention whore for asking in such a manner

how?

Coincidentally all three of the history professors I know (my cousin, my friend, and my sister's friend's sister) are female.

A Jewish falsehood

a TRANNY

Im norwegian senpai

I'm a femanon and aztecboo.

fake until proven otherwise

good lord buddy

>how?
with a rope, or a gun, it doesn't really matter.

tits or gtfo whore

You should've stuck to Jew that's a real shame

We /b-hist-pol/ now.

No, we Veeky Forums now.

we are a legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget xd

seriously tho, whats up with all the women hate here senpai?

Women is a trip

Me, but only ironically

They are just excited.

please marry me

Not trying to start shit but successful gender relations is more about treating women like women, you can't just treat them the same as men.

>for instance men really should hit girls because despite feminist rhetoric they're still just girl and you can really fuck them up. At the same time you can't put up with their neurotic bullshit either, a man's job is to keep them feeling secure.

>t. In a successful long term relation ship with a girl who was a virgin before we met.

We're all anonymous here, it doesn't matter if we have a dick or vagina.

Don't mind the others, although most anons can be mean, we're all good natured inside.

Also /h/ is the best board on Veeky Forums!!

Women are human, they just aren't people.

Disgusting.

>Not trying to start shit but successful gender relations is more about treating women like women, you can't just treat them the same as men.

Wow impressive actually

Forgot to quote

What always worked for me was treating human beings as human being but go figure

Also the obsession with purity is the main problem that makes gender relations shit in the first place, and if anything, the way I see it, feminism being an arm of the left, which in itself is a layman's hardcore christianity aka slave morality, is absolutely obsessed with chastity - so much that the boundaries between sex and rape have become blurred. Human beings have been having sex for all of their pre-history and history, with these fucking pockets of neuroticism about cleanliness or whatever the fuck virginity is supposed to be (a pocket such as, for instance, those bizarre desert cultures which gave us their bizarre ethos and it's fundamentalisms in the modern world, namely protestantism and the left)

t. Have a healthy human sex life with lots of women with emotional attachment and physical fullfillment - a healthy person

Suicide rates do go down famalam, control your womanly emotions and get to grips with reality. Facts dont care about your feelings but they sure as heck embarrass me.

pure user, you're a good human bean

>femanon
I miss when that wordfiltered to cumdumpster

>Also /h/ is the best board on Veeky Forums!!
Sorry, that's /u/.

Not Veeky Forums related. Reported.

>has sexual relations with "lots of women" and says that's a healthy sex life.

Every single culture throughout time has venerated women's virginity so fuck off with your ignorant slander of our ancestors and arrogance in think you figured it out better.

Have fun with creating a stable family with a gutter slut, I wish you the best of luck, honestly.

>t. Have a healthy human sex life with lots of women with emotional attachment and physical fullfillment - a healthy person

>a healthy person
You won't be saying that when you STD's.

This thread has nothing to do with history or humanities and does not belong here.

I'm a male to female transsexual for the record. Gender has nothing to do with appreciation of history or desire to learn.

Every culture has venerated women's virginity because human beings have been consistently fucked like animals we are in every culture. One thing is venerating virginity as an aesthetical ideal, other thing entirely is making it a concrete reality.

For comparison, most cultures where human beings have toiled has venerated this ideal of a post-scarcity world where you'd not need to break your back everyday. That does not mean our lives are better today in that realization.

What must be taken out of it is more along the lines of "chill dude, don't be a whiny bitch". Mature as a human being and learn to mate like a human being does.

>having a healthy sex life leads to STDs
This is what americans actually believe

>having a healthy sex life leads to STDs

>Fucking sluts filled with a zillion STD's is a healthy sex life
Really makes make me think.

>I'm a male to female transsexual for the record.
KYS freak.

I identify as a female.
MP me sis.