/fraud/ general

Steroids general

No spooky women as op pics please.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11356010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you didn't care about the extra money spent, couldn't you just run a SERM as an AI-like replacement?

You wouldn't actually deal with the high e2, but you would be stopping it from binding at the receptors, effectively doing the same thing, and you wouldn't need to guess if your e2 is high, low, wouldn't have to fuck around with either crashing it or getting gyno, etc. It would pretty much remove all the guesswork involved and "how much AI and when should I be taking it" is like the number 1 question asked by every beginner for their first cycle

Most serms have shitty side effects, nolva will make you retarded and clomid fucks with your eyes

#

Isn't acne a side effect of unstable hormonal levels instead of "just" e2?

I'm tired all the time lately, gain weight on a low kcal diet, bloated up and i'm fairly weak though I am progressing okay.

I think it's my thyroid, mostly because it's the first time i'm failing while my diet is perfect.

I mean, this has always worked. Could it be the after effects of serotonin syndrome with rabdo and my coma?

I'm looking to get started with the juice. I'm stuck in this awful purgatory of skinnystrongfat where I make gains but I also gain fat and when I lose weight I lose both.

From the limited research I've done so far, it seems like Test-E and Winstrol is the way to go for me, but I'm sure there are other options out there for someone like me. Suggestions?

>tfw everyone thinks you look like a tranny

F-fuck y-you guys desu ;_;

I dunno, I just know that symptoms listed for high estrogen are acne, ED, sugar cravings, water retention, and some others, and that matches my problems.
If it's a sign of instability, then that's more complicated, so i hope it isn't.

wait, you arent? the fuck.

you're hot

Post boipussy

>winstrol is the way to go
>skinnyfat/fatstrong wants to cut

.....bitch please. There are better orals for bulking and better orals for cutting. Winny is mostly a physique drug. Something for show. Temporary stuff

>Isn't acne a side effect of unstable hormonal levels
not always
>I think it's my thyroid
sounds like thyroid issues but youd need a blood test to make sure
more trannies than actual grills on Veeky Forums tbqh
>I make gains but I also gain fat and when I lose weight I lose both
nothing will keep this from happening lol

You care? People have been saying that for months just to screw with you.

Yeah I understand you have to give and take when it comes to body composition, but I lose muscle fast and lose fat slowly. It is really infuriating to no end.

Yeah, test this week. Dnp coming in this week as well. T3 coming in next week. If needed i'll run 25-50mcg/day forever. Just another pill to the massive pile of shit anyway.

One of my female teachers in high school was on Veeky Forums back then. Visited fit as well.

Either your test levels are fucked or you're doing it wrong.

I was pretty big for normies and lean with low T. But ymmv, I never really understood it anyway.

tfw one of the reasons i come to fraud is to collect pics of ESTP, I have 17 so far.

I'm pretty sure my test just dropped quite a bit recently as I did just turn 25. Started DAA a few days ago and feeling more like my old self again but I don't think this will be enough.

Jajaja I think they're serious now

Guh I got the morning pukes is it opiates or is it pregnancy only time will teelll

do you actually use juice?

Trying to /almost/ double my calorie intake and i'm sitting at work trying to force feed myself

Why is eating so hard ;_;

Yeah but I only work my core/lower body

My arms are surprisingly bigger than they look unflexed but I really don't like the big upper body aesthetic for grills

P i z z a h u t
Wendys double baconator

Either is like my teedee for a day you outta be able to dubs up that way

total newbie here. what is the fraud with least side effects that i can run life long?

>I only work my core/lower body
so one of those instagram thots then?

You need different foods. It's not that hard.

What are you trying to hit? I can easily fit 2000kcal in a 5 minute meal.

And that's probably like 300/100/50 pcf.

Trying to eat clean though bbdoll.
>says the ass who fucking munched junior chickens last night

I have such a hard time getting >4k cals of decent food desu. After that point I just lack the will to eat it

>confirmed for never making it

Yeah, that's honestly one of my largest issues I think (lack of variety)

Trying to work on that

Why are you more insecure than me?

kek

All I hear about tren sides is sweating and insomnia. What the fuck about dry mouth? This shit is annoying!

all the clean meme bodybuilding food is super filling.

it always grinds my gears when people suggest the same food for cutting and bulking, just more. the whole point of cutting food is that you can eat a low amount of calories and still feel full while also getting your macros

then you're expected to eat 3 cups of rice with 3 pounds of chicken

fuck eating clean, man

Nah she looks like a hot chick but unfortunately those hair colors are always a sign of mental health issues

Do up the stirfry famalam it is a variety taste of delicious and if you add water chestnuts and almonds and such it can deffo be high cal

Because even an insecure shit like you won't let me facesit duh

answer this faggots

Test you fuck lurk for 3 seconds even

She's not ugly, but not my type either.

If i would care about all the hate i received, it would be my day time job. Being the best comes at a price.

You're a tranny, don't talk to me

Literally, trying to stuff my face with ~400g of rice and two chicken breasts right now. Will do it again in about 4 hours.

>can't wake up

Stirfry is based af

Compared to your fish faced girlfriend I'm a freakin' model senpai

Ikr food of the gods

Dayumn I want stirfry now

shut the fuck up whore

you seem to be running dnp p much all the time
why?
time to become a CHAD and EAT PIZZA

I had occassional night sweats and libido that was just too god damn high desu

she's a whore and she's also right, knowledge>ignorance, therefore she is>you

tfw everyone here on tren wants to bang trannies anyway

thanks mate

okay thanks

That's a quite daring saying for a 2/10 tranny. She's a a god-tier model compared to your tranny face that needs crack to cope with reality everyday when you look at yourself in the mirror

And I am not even talking about the fact that you need to sell your dick to mediocre looking man.

I'm good on those but my mouth is a desert. Kinda Like Angelina Jolie's puss hole.

Eq vs deca. Go. Pls :(

Eq sides that spook me are high blood cell count cause I don't want a stroke, and anxiety cause I'm already an anxious person.

Deca sides that spook me are the dead dick, potential prolactin issues, recovery so long I might as well be bnc.

What's frauds experience with these?

Trying to bulk with a longer cycle. Never done either of these sterons.

Any of you degenerates have a preferred HOT SAUCE for those tasty meals?

sriracha is gonna be the number one suggestion m8

I eat my chicken plain tho. and I add chicken stock to my rice. delicious

NPP will cost twice as much and need twice as much injection volume but is a much shorter ester if it counts.

I'd suck your dick.

find the jamaican store and get their habanero sauce

But what does estp stand for?

>Getting BTFO by mast.

Why do you even still come here to brag about your crack whoring existence?

That desperate for attention senpai?

google is your friend.

The only person here I dislike more than masT is ESTP this is pretty fun

Nah breh I get she's like biasedly good looking to you because she's your boo or whatevs injects your ass like a champ but I honestly think I'm objectively better looking than her in facial feature aesthetic

I've got strong defined features sure, but she looks kinda dopey in that imbred way

I got a better jawline, better cheekbones, better lips, nicer eyes

And I can't even claim her nose is better than mine because even if my nose is shiet hers isn't looking so hot desu

Weirdly long and it's got that weird penis lookingness where her bridge is disporportionately wide like sid from iceage

Her hair looks thin af

Like dem not good genes she looks sickly like one of those perma vegans who forget they need nutrients outside of 50 bananas a day or whatevs

Even as a rampant drug addict whore I look more physically capable of bringing a healthy child to term and that's sayin' some shiet

>I look more physically capable of bringing a healthy child to term

no you really dont

Dont mind me, advertising poll and thread:
strawpoll.me/11356010

Mbti

Wew I might have one or two active faggotz hate batering to me but I'm otherwise liked alright here. Try to pretend yo thread ain't dead when I'm not shitposting anyway, free bumps

If you wanna keep tryna suck masts dick ill give you some tips kek free 4 u

realisticly how soon would i die if i never came off tren at like 400 or so a week?

Kek dislike me all you want but my face don't look death gaunted and dem child hips don't lie

Masts gf looks like she's been on/off suffering from anorexia

Bimbo u here??
Try and know. Tell us when enough tren was enough

Why choose tren ace over e? Pinning less often = less chance of tren cough, but gh15 calls it 'sides in a bottle'

ran it for almost 4 months then needed a break, hopped back on after taking a month off. lol

after the 3 month mark or so i just start feeling like shit i think, but after a short break i feel like a god again on it

ass is a 6, face is a 3 and I feel like I would need to double bag my dick so I don't catch something.

2/10 would not bang

frauds get more gfs than natties

>Why choose tren ace over e?
more active hormone per mg

>gh15 calls it 'sides in a bottle'
only if you space it out too much

Most people are more prone to sides with it, and if you do get sides you'll have to ride them out longer with a longer ester

gh 15 also says that you "can't grow on chicken and rice" and need the body needs dirty food to grow

lol

Post your face then uggo

I probably wouldn't even look twice at you if you held out cash kek

that's why those people spend hours a day just eating and always look like they're going to puke after finishing a meal

>dose?
>how often pin?
>what u run with it?
came. fuck my libido gets high on cycle thank god based test e

>n=31

500mg tren e but i am 99% sure it's underdosed, my source is replacing it since it's "possibly from a bad batch", pin twice a week and running 250 test with it.

it is 100% for sure real tren, just underdosed

ppl who underdose shit can jump off cliff
just swap vendor if u can tren aint shit cheat, atleast in my country

faster in and out of your system

nah he just got a bad batch of raws back in march (only got around to running it recently but i ordered back then). it's cool cuz usually his tren apparently is fire, just there was a shitstorm back then about a bad batch of raws.

replacing it for free so w.e

Nice butt, post more you degenerate.

Ok so I just got my needles n stuff yesterday and my gear comes in later this week, it's my first cycle, I'm babby, I'm running test E 500mg for 10 weeks, kick starting with dbol then using var the last 4 weeks. I also got nolvadex for ai, what am I missing pls b gentle.

>that pic
so lewd

>I also got nolvadex for ai,
Haha

lmfao

>tfw pinning both delts today
>felt a twitch on the left, but continued and fine
>injected 2.5ccs of 250test-200bold
>fucking test cough

Fucking hell it's been 40 minutes later and I have mild asthma symptoms.

I SAID BE GENTLE

SERMS don't block all estro receptors in the body (they are called 'Selective' for a reason) so you'd still be partially having high estro side effects.

good night sweet prince

your autistic.
masT trolls you and you go

>n-no i look better

cute

wew lad I leave for five minutes to harass the work wife and you kids burn down the fucking house

fraud was fucking dead yesterday, one post in 1 hour.

estp goes full blogging mode and i have to read a wall of text everytime i refresh the page

wait does estp look like a tranny from using roids? lmfao

yes

Bump

Voted
Natty/nogf (dumped the girl 'cause shits a headache)

will be /fraud/ soon though

>estp
I don't get the appeal. Does fraud have a whore/slut fetish?

Seems like there's tons of more attractive girls, that won't give you the clap, out there.

Coming off 50/50 prop and ace - bought an extra vial of prop to clear the tren before PCT

Should i keep running it at 50mg for 20 days or bump it up to 100mg for the last 10 days to replace the 50mg tren?

20 days puts me around 12 weeks and the goal after tren is really just lose and maintain low bf%.

>Should i keep running it at 50mg for 20 days or bump it up to 100mg for the last 10 days to replace the 50mg tren?
Yes.

That's the most retarded question I've ever heard. Duh

Do you even use fit? Did you click here accidentally well qqing to the fat hate threads hoping it'd one day inspire your lard ass to stop licking doritodew from your own shit hole and better yourself with a real work out instead of getting orange cheezy fingers all over your microdic and calling it a day?

dude don't inject that much in your delts

Yes.

Feed me sluts.