>dumbbell row
>barbell or dumbbell curl
>tricep pull down
>ohp or dumbbell shoulder press
>lat pull down (not sure)

lower body:
Romanian deadlift 3x10 !!!
barbell glute bridge 4x8 !!!
sumo squats 3x10 !!! (alt: wide stance leg press 3x10)
cable kickbacks 3x10
lying leg curl 3x10
seated calf raises 3x10 !!!

!!! = what should i change the set and rep range to. i want hypertrophy n high volume, whatever that means

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q3wYn8rI9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's fucking dogshit kill yourself

haha lol
so i wont get a big ass and legs from it?

No you'll get big ass and legs from doing SS because if you read the fucking sticky it would say to do SS

just do SS gurl. Enough volume, way faster than your routine and super effective.

But make sure to do the main lifts correctly (form, range of motion, etc).

But if you insist on your routine, i would say it has way too much stuff volume and way too less intensity, i would go with:

6-8 reps means: when you get all the sets with 8 reps, you increase the weight by 2.5kg/ 5 pounds for the next workout and that exercise, and lighter increments the more you progress. If you can't get 6 reps on the first set, deload by 10% the weight and start going up again.

bench press 3x6-8
BARBELL row 3x6-8
ohp 3 x 8-10
lat pull down
dumbbell curl 2x10 (you can skip it if you don't feel like it, completely optional)
tricep pull down 2x10 (you can skip it if you don't feel like it, completely optional)

lower body:
"sumo" *** squats 3x5-7
Deadlift / Sumo deadlift 1x5 (just do it, it will work tons your glutes and back)
lying leg curl 2x10
barbell glute bridge 2x8 !!!(completely optional, do it when you are feeling like it)
cable kickbacks 2x10 (completely optional, do it when you are feeling like it)
seated calf raises 2x10 (completely optional, do it when you are feeling like it)

**: i would do normal squats, or you won't target enough your quads
"(completely optional, do it when you are feeling like it)" meens that, if you don't do them because you are too tired it is okey.

Now you are thinking: "OMG this is no volume! Nikki blackketter or do way more!!!" Yeah well you are a begginer, this is still way high for begginers, and believe me, after the squats and deadlift (if you do them intense enough, which you should be doing) you will be gassed out.

As a begginer: eat enough, sleep enough and lift intense enough, the gains will come. It is better to do this routine for 6 months than the one you proposed for 1 month and burning out for all that volume (which you will if you are a girl)

i read the sticky and i also read that ss is a waste of time so help me with my routine or get out

What do you mean by my routine isn't intense?

There are 3 variables when it comes to training:
this guy explains it better than me:

youtube.com/watch?v=4q3wYn8rI9A

Basically: intensity is lifting heavy weights for low reps: 1 to 6 reps.
Volume is lifting a lot of weight, but in a lot of reps.

Your routine has a lot of Volume but low intensity: the lowest reps you suggested was 8. A good routine has you working on lots of rep ranges, and lifting heavy in low reps at the beggining of the workout.

You hear SS is a waste of time from dyels. Ask someone who says not to do it to post a pic, they won't.

You're a piece of shit

Ask someone to post a timestamped pic of a woman or man who did SS and SS alone and they won't. They'll post a dozen "success story" pics but not one of themselves.

3x10 is good for now.
But make sure the weight is heavy enough to where completing the lift is a struggle.

Do your workout for a month or two and note any changes in your look or feel.
If you're getting injured or hurt then it's time to change something.
If you're getting the results that you want then you'll only have to change up some things and whittle it down.

>help me with my routine or get out
demanding and rude, a winning combination to get people to actually help you.

as far as your question is concerned: all beginners routines are similar because that's what works. do then for at least three months before attempting to do more advanced routines or coming up with your own shit. gotta crawl before you walk. gslp, ss, rp5X5, sl - doesn't matter which - they are all fundamentally sound.

or

go get decked out in gymshark/nike gear, buy some pre, mid and post workout (tribulus is a must also) and start doing whatever you feel like.

>did SS and SS alone
SS is a beginner programme - if you're still on it after 6 months you've done goofed - of course people on it will look meh. that's like saying that since elementary schoolers are so shitty at calculus that you should just skip forward to college.

what im asking is will my routine provide the aesthetic im going for, is it doable and if it could be edited by knowledgable people if it's trash!

I reiterate.
Did SS and SS alone.
Hiding behind the "it's a beginner program" and "it's not for aesthetics" thing is fucking bullshit and you know it.

A noob can gain on any goddamned program so why dont' they simply start on a program designed around getting them what they want first and foremost?

If a beginner did a more advanced routine perfectly - then sure. But beginners don't know shit: they have terrible form, they don't know how their body reacts to variations in intensity and volume, they tend to go for the flashy/easy stuff instead of proven exercises etc.

Beginner programmes keep shit simple so you don't get side-tracked and can learn things slowly and with light weight. By the time you're finished with it you should have the experience and knowledge to move on more advanced things.

Plus beginner programmes give you simple and easily trackable goals, they also pack on a very good amount of mass. Could you make more progress on something else? Probably, but the advantage would be negligible and in return you'd increase the chance for fuck-ups and getting demotivated by a much larger margin.

TL;DR Theory and practice are two very different things.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THIS THREAD YOU DUMB WHORE

Please stop making this thread. This is the third one plus you posting in QTDDTOT

Replace that lat pull down with bodyweight pull-ups, eventually replaced by weighted pull-ups.

If you can't do a pull-up, do chin-ups instead.

i legit cringe everytime she makes it bruh

Step 1: don't attemp to create your own routine
Step 2: choose a good and proven routine

There you go OP you can thank me later

Don't do SS. SS is a strength routine and I'm guessing you don't want strength, just a big ass.

You're routine is fine. I'd swap dumbbell row for barbell row though, other than that its fine for what you want. Maybe up your sets to 12 reps but its not that big of a deal.

>she
I think this is the same tard that makes the glutes thread every day

What's wrong with lat pull downs?

This is stupid. Chin ups don't replace pull ups, they work different muscles. Lat pull downs are fine if you cant do pull ups. Most noobs cant do pull ups properly straight away, especially girls

Is this how retarded a normal woman is

what do you think about my routine for a big ass?

Are you fucking serious? This must be b8

im srs