I still feel dyel tho

pls share progress bros
we all gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6C-Bjf5YEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You done good.

thanks dad

1/2/3/4 isn't 1 rep, it's 5 reps to make u aesthetic for real. But good job user, proud of you, keep it up.

I got a 6pl8 deadlift today.

I don't have proof but here's a 250kg deadlift from a while ago.

>lifts 4 plates
And you call yourself duel? Look at me bro, I'm only on day 6 of lifting and diet. I look like shit, youre peons 10x better looking than me, have some courage Veeky Forums bro

>DYEL
>probs
there, fixed it.

4 plate squat for 5 reps today, still feel empty inside.

>one off

230 kg x 5 diddy within 2 months :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=d6C-Bjf5YEg

you're short as fuark m9

152.5 kg squat yesterday

felt good

(that shit was stalling for many months and las week began to move up; i believe next week can realistically go for 155kg and maybe have one or two more PRs on the next weeks before it stall again).

got a 335 bench and 545 deadlift last week at 198

very happy tBH

ITT: overcompensating manlets

What's your conventional diddy? I've always been curious how much sumo increases the numbers due to the shorter bar path.

you mean sumo deadlift

Hit 5x185kg deadlift pb. Only been back in the gym seriously for 3 weeks

mirin lads

ive been trying to hit 1/2/3/4 for so long. At 55kg/105/135/170
I can feel it coming brehs

you can do it breh

and then 2/3/4/5 after.

>it's 5 reps to make u aesthetic for real
Nah.
Every-one I know that has that within 2 years of lifting went full fat PL mode.

hit 4pl8 dl (165lb) about a month ago and then immediately went on vacation for two weeks where i ate like shit, didnt lift and consumed copious amounts of alcohol.

back.to 365 for dbls for a few weeks i guess. tried 405 last week and stalled right before lockout.

serves me right. lesson learned.

Not him, but it depends.
It boosts me up a lot, if nothing else for the fact that I can grip longer due to the weight being held for less time. This is due to my very long legs.
Shorter guys/guys with more balanced leg length get less of a multiplier. Heck, if you only do DL then you may get no boost at all doing SDL.

Best I've done is 465 before switching about 18 months ago. Since then I've done 455x3x3 conventional though, if that's worth anything.

Is there an order to the starting strength variations?

I wish I only had to lift the bar a foot off the ground

Just hit 5x5 235. Pretty shit but im a 143lbs manlet

I'm only a few months into lifting and hit a 300 deadlift, which felt great. Only 190 bench, though, I very badly want to make it to two plates on the bench. My OHP is absolutely terrible, only something like 130. Feels bad, man. But despite that, I have so much more confidence, I'm really getting addicted to lifting and working out. I feel like a different person.

you look like a female.
not to insult
i seriously thought you were female from the thumbnail

Guys I stalled at 107.5kg Squat the other day, decided to deload to 60% for a week.
Focused on form.

Whats the next step for me?
Warm up slowly next week and go for 90%?
Go straight to 107.5 again? I'm eating tonnes this week because I want to bust through to 140kg Squat, any advice guys?

I also feel like my form wasn't too good at 107.5, is there any ways of fixing this?

How can I guarantee I break through the plateau??

dont warm up next week
just go straight to 110kg
when you squat do so in a twisting jerking motion
explosively lift up tearing and twisting to the left
once you feel something pop in your back
you know you are ready to lift even more
so stack on those weights
ignore the burn
and then squat high bar with your toes facing inwards
come out of the hole with extreme force
if it seems hard shake your knees back and forth
and remember to twist that spine a few times

fucking dyek faggit cunt nigga

Into them bearded ladies too eh?

Me too brah. High test af

On the verge of 3 pl8 squat but move to the otherside of the world next week and will probably lose progress by the time I get back in the gym

about to hit 2pl8 on my diddly after just about 2 months
started at 80 pounds, and i'll be lifting more than bodyweight for the first time

hey you're the guy with the really great dl and shitty squat

Congrats! I remember when I hit that over a year ago. I was so close to surpassing 3/4/5 but suffered an injury. Now I've set myself back a couple years. Wish me luck on getting 2/3/4 again brahs. We're all gonna make it

dont point at me you fucking nigger

Fatty in process of unfatting. Currently down 50lbs since beginning of june. 331 is far behind me lads. I'm ready to be thin for once in my life. Cutting at between 12-1500 a day, average a 4 mile walk everyday.

Some things I've noticed since I started this:

I still get winded walking up stairs after a few flights, but never enough to stop. I purposely seek out stairs on my way to classes so I can get better at them.

Legs have an almost obscene amount of muscle to them now.

Some people have noticed a change. I can see it my face, but not really the rest of my body. Feels good when they notice.

Studies have gone way up. Ended last semester with a 2.3, this time on course to end with a 3.8

Somehow have gotten more autistic. I've always been extroverted as all hell, but since I started this I've found it suddenly more difficult to approach people I don't know. Once someone approaches me I'm good to go, but I haven't had much luck the other way around.

Iunno. Anyone relate?

how much weight can you lift a bar a foot off the ground?

is your last name Baggins or Took?

Jelly lanklet

seriously tho guys any tips to get through the plateau??

i want hit 1/2/3/4 then maintain for a bit then increase my calories and push on

>Looked great in March for spring break
>Go cocoon mode for rest of semester, focus on studying and lifting
>Bulk to get 2pl8 bench
>Accidentally overbulk and get fat in the process
>Go home around May while fat
>After that start cutting and lose extra weight over the summer
>Today family decided photo to use for the Christmas card
>It's from May when I looked like a fatass

God damn it. Kinda feel like the 2pl8 bench was worth it.

I dont see 1234 coming inthe foreseeable future for me.
Progress has been a pain until now and even though I'm on a good routine and eating a lot, i'm just not gifted so it will take me more than all of you.
For fuck sake 7 months in and my dl is just 120k

you don't even look like you lift though

Do us a favor and work on a trap form instead

Post pics, mate or learn to hold your tongue.
I'll bet anything you don't lift that much, or even look like you lift.
$100 says you are skelly or fatty.
It's easy to judge as an user, it's harder to have respect.
Considering this whole Veeky Forumsness journey is about taking the hard road over the easy one, this is something to keep in mind.

After my noobgains faded away, I've been progressing really slow. Like 10 lbs in the last 2 months in most lifts. Been lifting for 6 months now. Is this normal?

>cutting from 150KG
>weighed in at 100KG a week ago
>tfw i've eaten at minor surplus for a week

OH GOD IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT, BUT I WAS JUST SO HUNGRY.

I almost died reading that

>long hair
>hurr durr you look like a girl
He doesn't even have a girlish body. You're both mongoloids.

butthurt poster, its okay to be feminine just dont try and lift with that base its sad and pathetic
/out

Hit 1pl8 ohp the other day. Felt really great. I've deloaded since then in favor of high reps but I'm building back up.