chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/12/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-logic-part.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/02/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/03/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/03/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence_23.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/04/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-science.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stop pointing out my failures and hurting my feelings

Millenials, everybody.

Who gives a shit about what other fags are offended about. Being offended =/= being discriminated against.

good thing i'm already big and ripped ... for a natty that is.

Fuck off with that shit
Be all you can be

SHH this is the one thing we want them to do.
Let them kill themselves with inadequate nutrition

DYELs gonna DYEL, this will only make me bigger by comparison

gg, normies

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Socrates had the right idea a long time before glossy mags and GI Joes

>THIS HAS REAL CONSEQUENCES

Like men being at the peak of physical fitness?

Going to the gym is just a hobby.

If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't do it.

Also having bigger muscles than someone doesn't make you better than them.

Socrates was a cocksucking fuccboi who was credited with far more then he ever truly accomplished if he accomplished anything at all.

And he didn't make that fucking quote. Some cunt bodybuilder who was shilling something or other did.

> peak of physical fitness

yeah, 4pl8 squats and 5pl8 deadlifts, overeating, while not being able to even run 20 minutes without being gassed sure is fit LOL

Except in the aspect of physical strength

Where's the source of the quote then, fucko?

Not that it matters who made it, it's still a good quote.

Why does the west hate masculinity?

>Thinking toxic masculinity is a good thing.

Being "aesthetic" or "squat pussy! strung" is peak fitness yeah.
But it's not really healthy.

If any of your fitness or exercise goals almost demands that you eat unnaturallly or use drugs then you are not healthy or especially fit.

I want all other men to be twink faggots so I have less competition

Define toxic

youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Some* Millenials everybody, and let's not forget that it was the generation previous (their parents) that set these people up for the behaviours they're displaying now. This is a culture of babies because of poor parenting.

*am a Millenial and don't subscribe to much of the mainstream attitude.

So a twisted feminist fearmongering MTV documentary? Jesus fuck. I've seen it's bad here in the UK since I moved here but the states must be worse.

>exercise is finally up for the first time since the 60s
>ugh unrealistic body standards much?

not everyone falls for the powerlifting meme bro

Agreed. I'm very happy these ad campaigns are starting for this reason.

Exercise has been up since the fucking 80's. You're talking about lifting.

And we've had these unrealistic body standards since the 80's and only recently have people who make money off of fitness completely suckered the modern generation into fully believing the geared up guys are 100% natural.

Did you actually buy the gender theorists' meme that all Antiquity peoples were raging faggots? They just wanted to normalized homosexuality. In reality, being gay was far from normal and genuinely got you straight up executed.

These guys will take poorly translated metaphors like: "Gilgamesh and Enkidu had a bond so tight it was as the bond between husband and wife" and use that to justify claims that Gilgamesh was fucking Enkidu.

Absolute batshit. You'd have to be a retard to believe it.

I totally would a Gilgamesh though.
No homo.

not sure if bait or never read Plato

>unrealistic bodies
Only if you're a lazy waste of space.

Who here ready for bulkseason?

i squat 4 and dead 5 and can run a 5k sub 20. I am better than you, admit it.

>not sure if bait or never read Plato

You clearly didn't read the Symposium if you think it endorses "homosexuality" in the modern style.

> implying it's easy to bulk

Did a woman make this vid?

Iv'e been bulking for the last 6 weeks.
It's going well.
I gained about 17 lbs from when I first started.
I might just permabulk.

you don't, you don't, and that's probably a lie too you aspie fuck

This haha more pussy for the rest of us r-right, bros?

>implying autistic gymcels wouldn't be lifting anyway
Most of those normie fags that go to the gym to bulk up never grow in size or strength anyway.

Ancient greeks literally have vases covered in men fucking eachother in the ass.

You shouldn't even be on Veeky Forums if you're that old, faggot.
>Bell bottom wearing druggies, everybody.

wow bro ageism isn't cool.

Only MTV could make something so gay.

Distance running is a pretty injury-ridden, unaesthetic, and specialized kind of fit, bro.

t. guy who ran a sub-15 5K as a teen and recently started powerlifting

Notice it's only toxic for heterosexual, cisgendered, middle/upper-middle class, white males. God forbid there's a masculine image problem among the black or hispanic communities that cause their men to exert aggressive violence or engage in antisocial behaviors.

Oh wait

Hi

The twink had gyno.

you bang ese?

Bang tu madre, homes

What a fucking faggot.

Anaerobic cardio is more effective at building cardiorespiratory endurance than aerobic (endurance) exercise, as counter-intuitive as that may seem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqT3Y8WIJfk

So you actually can get really fit from weights alone (i use barbell complexes almost exclusively as my source of cardio, and my running has drastically improved over when I primarily ran for cardio)

No homo

that was just for fun though.

>6 weeks
>17lb

Hmmm gonna have to call bullshit on that one. No one lifting 6 days a week will run a 5k better than someone training running 6 days a week.

I wonder if this war on the west is a deliberate movement (probably by the rich Muslim oil kings) or if white guilt really does run that deep.

>that hungry skelly at the end
>"I get everything I need"
Obviously not if you are emaciated as fuck
If he already exercises (as he claims) then he literally just needs to eat more...

..what the fuck is the problem here?

Damn that really makes me think. Maybe I should suck a dick just to be safe. No homo.

you're bulking way too fast retard

my bulk was 20kg over 2.5 years 17lbs in 6 weeks is a bit too much lad.

Actually, anaerobic only works up to a certain point then it plateaus.

That's why most pro and amatures only use it to maintain or quickly rebuild a relatively high level of aerobic endurance then use traditional aerobic exercise to build their aerobic endurance from there.

Socratese was a literal raging boy hungry faggot and lying fraud.

Faster than basically every woman in the entire world. Prove it, you fucking liar.

>rich (((Muslim))) oil kings

Close, but no cigar!

>Waging a war on the only thing keeping you in power.
Kek. The gulf states are just one big American military base, the "kings" would get wiped off the map is second if they tried anything.

The only people who shame others are the ones who shame themselves first. It's immature, childish, and frankly, a little pathetic.

> unrealistic bodies

people literally have those bodies

complete broscience based on studies with untrained athletes.

Theres a reason Mo Farah is running 120 miles a week. Ultimately, volume is needed to reah a certain level. And the higher the level the higher the volume.

>no one on Tongan keyboard repair forum has ever run good collegiate 5K!
Sub-15 is not actually that fast, bro. Lots of college kids go sub-15 in their first year or two. Granted, there are extremely few respectable distance runners on Veeky Forums, but that doesn't make this an outlandish claim. Anyway, I'm not giving you my real name.

>faster than women!
Yup, running and gender works more like lifting than you'd expect. The gender gap is huge. Look it up. Good news is, I'm a guy, so it's irrelevant to this conversation.

Kind of. The photos get touched up, frames and insertions vary, and there's the roid use in several cases. That doesn't excuse them for being lazy faggots, though

>woman gesture a lot when they talk
Is this for real? Hand gestures are extremely important when speaking to groups as it keeps them engaged, lol

Masculinity can be toxic. But it's been replaced by toxic femininity which is exponentially worse.

>>Socrates was a cocksucking fuccboi who was credited with far more then he ever truly accomplished if he accomplished anything at all.

>i haven't read diogenes laertius and i probably like nietzsche

this is something related to america

here the most pussy slayer i know is a tall twink who speaks like a fag and articulates a lot and moves his fingers in a weirdly way

why? because he is from boy scouts and parties like 3x a week

it's just exposure

>Stop encouraging self improvement
Fucking mediocre bitches who don't want to be better and take themselves the height of human capability can either get the hell out of the way of those that do or shut the hell up with their whining and hatred of facts

Mad

whatever you say friend

if it were niggers then this would be racist

fuck you america, you are making earth a hell hole

In many cases, it's not self improrvement. It's destructive self deception.

Why do you think there's no "natural muscle mass potential" simple health rules or a universally accepted(in america) overall average for all men when it comes to certain standards of fitness?

WHY U HAVE TO DO THIS?

FOR CHRIST SAKE, WHY?

>roiding for this

>LE MILLENNIALS XDDD
Shut the fuck up, unless you were born before the 70's you're a millennial by definition. Stop using journalist tier memes and stop diving the world into millennials and baby boomers. Go repost Daily Mail on your Facebook.

“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit. But you cannot see that, if you are careless; for it will not come of its own accord.”
Socrates, "List of Disadvantages"
That meme quote is paraphrased, but it's not altogether made up

What the fuck is this

>masculine males are all closet homos

>this is what liberals believe

Checked and wrecked

You forget where you are.

>being a retarded douchebag dudebro
I'm pretty sure most "cishet males" who are a bit educated don't want to fit in this stereotype either.

Also, fucking get that hot potato out of your mouth and speak properly, you lazy-tongued dudebro.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/02/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-logic.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/12/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-logic-part.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/02/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/03/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/03/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-evidence_23.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/04/run-and-youll-only-die-tired-science.html

And on every single one of them is written
>δεν ομοφυλόφιλος
Or at the very least
>δεν ομο

Where do you think we got
>no homo
??

U r 1 cheeky kunt, m8

Jokes on you guys. I want there to be more twink faggots, and they appreciate masculinity more than anyone. I'm not a big angry repressed faggot. I'm dicking down twinks, and I'm still cool with my bros. I am a big, angry faggot though. I'm just not repressed.

Lifting isnt anaerobic cardiorespiratory training, dangus

>Extant stone age societies like the Ache of Paraguay (who actually eat meat) move through the forest continuously, hunting peccary. They walk briskly or jog lightly and then sprint to close on their prey.(Devany 49) They are so fast, in fact, that even the 50+ year olds amongst them could outrun collegiate sprinters who studied them.

You really expect me to take a blog that has a massive banner with his own supplement line seriously when he goes and contradicts his own reasoning?

I just like twinks lmao

Okay, Mr expert. Why was Arthur Lydiard able to train so many successful athletes if everyone else was doing predominantly interval training, and he brought base building and periodization to the sport?

On top of that, why are the Kenyans winning marathons if they rarely do intervals? Most of them claim to get their speed from fast finish long runs.

I expect you to at least think critically

>faggot! FAAAAAAAGGGGOOOOOOOOOT!

>On top of that, why are the Kenyans winning marathons if they rarely do intervals?
Because it's a freaking marathon. I don't even know what the specific topic of discussion is, but that's the answer. Intervals are critical for anything 10K and shorter. Marathon pace just isn't fast enough to benefit from intervals the same way.

(inb4 "but their marathon paces are really fast." So are their easy paces - it's all just scaled down.)

t. the only fast runner on Veeky Forums

All other factors discarded if the only difference between two people is one has more muscle than the other than yes he is objectively better than the other person.

Guess who is always right

yes, but the discarded factors carry much more weight than muscle mass when evaluating the value of a person