Bumper plates on the inside?

Any reason why he uses bumper plates on the inside? Is it because they're slightly larger? I would imagine it adds to the gradual weight increase that comes with a more flexible bar.

Looks heavier

so he can load the weights easier

welcome to Veeky Forums enjoy your stay

yea, no.

This

So he can bounce the weight, making it easier to do for reps.

>all 1 rep maxes

So he jumps straight to his max rep instead of working his way up?

Go away Max. We know it's you.

I remember the days before YouTube. We didn't have faggots like you shilling your channel on this board.

He's wearing chucks so probably an autistic meme bro lifter.

Where are bumpers supposed to go?
I usually put a 45bumper first, then iron 45s, then a 35bumper for lmao 385lb deadlift.
I don't want to take up all the 45lb bumpers from people who move legit weight or the oly lifters.

Wut, why do you assume he did that?
Do whatever you want bro, jesus.

This, as well as less damaging to the platform

Are deadlifts a meme? This guy lifts six plates and has a thigh gap.

That doesn't even make sense.

but it's damaging to the weights faggot.

Bulking is the meme
>not already knowing this

Nice logic

How?

It doesn't. He's just a shitposting idiot.

no, they're fine. maxx just has shit muscle-building genes. some people are jacked at a

Being that small with his strength level is a gift. Imagine being able to BTFO people left and right unexpectedly. Must feel great to smash the fuck outta some meat beast while being more average looking.

Hes got wide ass hips which make it hard to fill that gap.

anyone wearing chucks inherently wears them because they have been told to or because "they're flat". While some legit big dudes might have a preference for wearing them or kind of brought that to the table as a viable alternative to real weightlifting shoes they clearly...are just flat.

hes clearly motivated to lift yet wants to fill that idea, the ideal that comes with wearing those shoes. He could wear any shoe...but why those?

Because they're cheap you sperg. Stop trying to read into something that isn't there to begin with.

BUT THATS THE POINT

>Guy hard on his luck needs weight lifting shoes
>Chucks

>Professional youtube weightracker who bought his own bar but wants to appeal to the crowd, seem down to earth
>buys chucks

if he was serious he'd get a pair of romaleos or whatever

He's deadlifting you insufferable fucking retard. He wears adi powers to squat.

>deadlifting in fucking heeled shoes
Are you stupid

>romaleos for deadlifts
my god you are an idiot.

>if he was serious he'd get a pair of romaleos or whatever

try doing some DLs in them first then get back to us..

I'm not shit posting faggot. The owner of my gym told me not to load up bumpers with steel plates, it can cause one of the two to crack. have fun with your broken plates, homofag.

>max rep
Do you have any clue as to what you're saying?

The gym made him do it, he owns his own gym now so won't be using bumpers anymore

its actually because he consistently pulls with a rounded lower back. Same issue on squats. Dude has like no glute or hamstring development and relies on good morning squats, and rounded back pulling..

granted he's very strong for his weight, but his luck will run out sooner or later if he doesn't get those glutes and hams online

Really? Why? Did they think it would protect their floors?

you only need one pair of bumpers dude.