Ask a 24 year old on HRT anything

Ask a 24 year old on HRT anything

> hmm i could be a attractive gay man
> NAH FUCK IT ILL BE AN UGLY GIRL INSTEAD

London?

for how long have you wanted to be a girl?

It's for low t Bro. Not trans surgery.

post butt

Since I realised it was the only way your nan would want me

How are your gains before/after?

I've been on a good protocol for 14 weeks now. My levels were 3.7 before and are now at 10. The range is between 10.9 and 27.9 so my doctor is waiting for my blood results to give me some AI. But before I was struggling around 110kg bench. Tonight I did 140kg for 5 so I think if we get my levels up to a normal person's range of between 15-20 I'll See some progress. I've got to cut down now am currently 105kg wanna get down to 90kg.

is it real TRT or

>xDD yes im on TRT bro, just 250mg so all im still all natty :D

500mg/month atm. Doctor prescribed not self prescribed.

thats a fucking joke right?
that was a random user making fun of me just now right?
that wasnt OP who answered right?

He said per month, not week

That's approximately trt dose

What's wrong with that user

lol my bad, this is the first time i see someone state the dose/per month, so i didnt expect that.

Yeah thats TRT. Kinda the high end of natty range, but yeah.

how did u know u was low test in the 1st place?

is the dose u take equivalent to a normal natty test or is it above?

I think it's an individual thing. Unless you're super dosing or on a cycle. Everyone absorbs and metabolises testosterone Ima different way. I can't take 2 injections per month. My body crashes after about 2 days. I inject every 3.5 days now and that gives me the most stable bloods. Once my estrogen is dialed in I'll b sorted

I used to weigh 160kg and felt like shit. So I lost 65kg thinking it was the weight that made me feel shit and for about 6 months I felt shit still. So I bought a private blood test of everything. Hormones thyroid etc.. My diet is on point I don't drink or smoke. So I assumed that something was wrong. After many tests including MRIS AND ultrasounds they concluded that I had low t. The idea with trt is to put you in the normal. Range for. Men under 40 which is between 10.9-27.9 noml/L OR Smth.

>many mris and ultrasounds

Damn bruh what did they scan?

I'm low test too(350ng) but I want to know the reason and get trt but im not getting shit besides "it's within range"

Pituitary, liver, kidneys anything that would affect my hormone production. If you're on the low end of the range you will still feel shit. Just becuae you're in range doesn't mean the symptoms won't exist. You have to play the system or find a new doctor. I.e. Get no sleep have your bloods taken at night etc... The reason for low t at my age? No clue. Could be genetics could be something I'm eating could be so many things could just be I'm made this way. Whatever the reason. I'm glad to be on this and starting to feel normal and not tired moody etc

what do you mean by 'felt like shit'? you were depressed?

thanks for answering user

Damn man

You're making me want to buy ugl test

Wait

What country are you in???

I'm 20 in canada with low test

Lethargic. Midday crashes. No drive. Tired. No workout motivation. No motivation in general. Sleepy. Achey. Snappy. Moody. Grumpy. Inability to progress in the gym. No sex drive. Bad sleep. Pretty much everything was shit. But all that felt normal for my whole teenage life. So I just assumed that was normal. It wasn't until I had an idea to lose weight and investigate and take care of myself did I realise theree was smth wrong.

do your own trt.

go to reddit SST and click on wiki.
you will find out how to get test there.

As someone with low test (300ng/dl) who is now 6 weeks into a blast of 500mg test-e / week, the mental gains have been significant for me (bare in mind some of these are probably placebo)

>much more confident, i feel like i belong, i keep my head up when i walk rather than look at the ground, i notice i have much more open and confident body language
>feel like i can hold my own in a fight (even though if it came to it i'd almost certainly lose), much less willing to take shit, if someone is staring at me in the gym i'll stare back at them (rather than looking down or away like i used to)
>sky high libido, rock solid morning wood, random erections throughout the day, feel the urge to dominate/have rough sex rather than lovey-sensual crap
>lower inhibition, whether it's riding my bike or messaging a girl, i'm more likely to take risks and i don't second-guess myself

Injecting test is the best decision i've made

Do it man. We live in a world where you don't have to suffer anything if you don't want.

The UK. But the principle is the same. Get a test. Seek a decent doctor. My NHS doctor was shit. But I got all my tests and investigations done for free on the NHS. Then paid £170 to a private doctor who monitors me and provides treatment

I'm just scared man

Bathtub chemicals and not being able to get a steady supply, etc... you can't tell me it's not terrifying to inject oil from the internet

Fuck... fuck

You're really pushing me into it lol.

I might just roll 250mg for a few months before deciding though

I would advise against this unless you have done all the investigatory work as to why your testosterone is low. Otherwise you're just Masking what could be a simple fix or a major problem. Don't complicate shit user. Fucking around with hormones especially trt is a life long commitment for most guys. The key is to be patient with all this and work through a process of elimination. I am glad all my investigations work happend. I know I don't have cancer or a tumour causing this. It's worth a few months of investigation rather than just pinning the rest of your life when you may not have to. This isn't a about cycling gear. This is permanent change

Read my response below before you rush anything user

But that's a cycle. Not trt. There is a difference. You can't sustain 500mg a week without burning out after 14 weeks. Everyone feels amazing on a cycle but I'm talking about going from basically zero to cruising not blasting

Okay you may be right.
But logically the benefits greatly outweigh the cons.

Most men have low test, this is a fact.

Men's test levels drop rapidly with age, fact.

Above natty test is greatly beneficial, fact

So why should I delay? At the very best, even min-maxing every little test boosting thing ill probably get to like 700ng/dl like a lowly peasant but I could be at much higher.

logically I don't see why I shouldn't buy ugl test but I am scared of the nature of buying it online

what were your low t symptoms?

While I agree that the pros outweigh the cons and I'm not discouraging it. I'm simply saying take a bit of time to investigate why you have low t to make sure that you're having low t isn't a symptom f for smth more serious. Where you get your gear from is your own choice. I'd recommend sst on reddit. I just like having a doctor on hand to help dial my treatment in comfortingly rather than having to Google. It and get advice of forums.

Why did you start so late?

I know what you mean man but I've been having rotten luck with doctors in canada

None seem to help me whatsoever

Where can I go for blood work like that? I've always been interested in getting it done.

I use medi checks in the UK. Postal blood service.but I'm sure most countries have an equivalent

Look on forums. That's how I found my guy in the UK. I. E. Good trt doctor Canada. You may have to travel. But after an initial consultation most. Can be done via email.

Get Vit D3, Canuck as well. We don't get a lot of sunlight.

US equivalent?

A good number of men get prostate cancer as well. Good point bro.

Google it user. Gotta pull your finger out if you want results Bro.

Why is it that it's acceptable for you to receive hormonal treatment that is potentially dangerous for you to alter your body to fit what your mind sees, but I can't get a prescription for steroids so I can look like the animal my mind knows I am.

source?

Wtf do I look for? I'm sorry for being spergy about this and I really appreciate any help, but every local TRT clinic I look up seems scammy as fuck, like, request all your information online and we'll get back to you kind of sketchy with no way to contact them directly, and regular hospitals I don't think I can just walk up and be like HEEEEY I just want some blood work done. What kind of bloodwork should I even be looking for? I'm not concerned about my test levels being low, but I'd like to have it done along with a steroid panel maybe? More for the purpose of proving my nattyness than getting trt.

Becuse of all the physical symptoms that are resolved from having therapy. Same reason you have treatment for most illnesses/diseases/deficiencys If you need a doctor to prescribe you steroids to realise your potential then you're to much of a pussy to do it alone and are looking for excuses. Look for solutions user

Go to your local doctor. Explain all the symptoms you feel. Explain your diet is good, you exercise regularly and you get enough sleep. Say why should a 20 year old be experiencing these symptoms. Ask him for a blood test to investigate the possible causes of this. That should get the ball rolling. If your normal routine bloods come back ok. Then recommend that you investigate further. Start asking about hormones, thyroid, testosterone, estrogen. Request those tests. If he fails. Go online and search online blood tests Canada or USA or where ever you are. They'll offer `packages' you'll select the general health one. Which will cover all shit like cholesterol, lipids, liver function etc... Then you can also look for the 'hormone' package which should include estrogen, Shbg and testosterone. When you get the results back they will give you the value and give you the range. If you fall in the middle of the range, you're normal, if you fall below or above its worth investigating. If you have gone private and your bloods are abnormal. Go to the doctors with the results and say that you have concerns with these results. He will be obliged to run another test and should put you back in the care of him. These online companies that test blood are going to want personal information so they can provide ranges etc.. That you fall into. When searching don't look for trt or hrt blood testing. Look for general blood testing companies and they will always have the test you're looking for. Make sense user? Hope I helped

Gonna sleep now. Will . check in the morning. Night xxxzzzz

just did my first pin lolol