Is this not the purrfect women prove me wrong

Is this not the purrfect women prove me wrong.
>pro tip u can't

wayyyyy too much makeup and tops 7/10 even with makeup

fuck off

Why would you even bother posting this in a fitness thread? I get you're trying to get a rise out of someone, but honestly, what do you have to prove?

>spells perfect like a cat
I fucking cringed

her face is a 2/10 without makeup

>literally is wearing stuff to put on skin to look better
>perfect

How does that work?

>that teen makeup
>that pancake face
>that non-existent body
>that low est
>that inability to breed
>that weakness
>that leaked dry puccy
>that emo haircut
>that skank dress
>perfect
>implying
>mfw

Looks like a fkn raccoon lmaooo

5 maybe 6. She is a emo ffs. Rats.

Manlet threads and tinder threads are also fitness related r-right??

Oh please.

Is this the lowest test known to man?

Ms. skeletal should seriously be dead by now, nobody can be anorexic for that long

>perfect woman
>no tits

youre just impressed because shes young and didnt have a fuck god tier 15yolds when you were 15 year olds so now youre doomed to be permanently stuck in ephebophile mode. Also without makeup shell be considerably uglier

Her pussy lips have more fat than her whole body

Lmao

every time

I mean, honestly and be honest with yourselves people, as long as it's not fat or diseased we'd all stick our dicks in young willing wet pussy. Don't play.

Rather fuck a fat chick than a skeleton. Like if you agree.

I would fuck and bust in her so hard she'd inflate in no time.

nice looking girl, would feel nice to hold against me as i creampie deep deep deep deep cuming inside her little slick skinny pussy, dominated by an alpha impregnator male she would stikc her claws in my back from the orgasming pleasure.

the pregnancy would resolve her anorexy quickly

We like to pretend we have standards on this here Lebanese toon trading web forum.

>skeleton
>emo
>unathletic
>tree fiddy tons of makeup
>probably smokes
ew

kekd

Fuck off cringe lord

Assuming she did carry the child all the way through i'm pretty sure it would outweigh her.

>asukaposter
>shieldsposter

Th-these are only two people, right?

doesnt matter, shes welcome in my breeding harem, at least one of the many babies im gonna impregnate into her will live

>fucking any kind of degenerate
No.

>implying she's fertile
Deluded.

Don't worry user, you won't catch fat cooties and become fat yourself if you fuck a fat chick.

one way to find out

what is the problem with impregnating all kinds of girl, i think i should cum inside every girl i can, evolutionary it makes sense

I won't get black by fucking a niggress, that doesn't mean I will fuck her.

>impregnating all kinds of degenerates makes sense evolutionary
No.

Also she won't even be fertile because she's so annorexic. That is evolutions way of telling you DON'T FUCK WITH THIS DEGENRATE BRUH

but my instincts are saying busting a nut inside her while i feel her slick pussy around my penis and i stick my tongue into her hearing her moan and feel her tiny fragile body against my muscular frame will be an enjoyable experience.

is the part of my brain that determines where i should dump my cum broken?

Evolutionarily you're programmed to spill your seed as much as possible, dear khv.

Move aside plebs. This is female perfection.

Shes so cute i wish she was my gf please bros where can i find cute emo girls

that is a cartoon you degenerate, you have been tricked by alpha males into cumming inside a piece of paper

this is literally the kind of girl that you can get by only having a good body, just lift and youll get this kind of bitches by the dozen

of course once you realize that the real women who really are worth it and make you feel good are the ones with god tier body and tits and ass youll realize those require you to also be a winner at life in general

Keeps talking shit while you waste your time with inferior 3D pigs.

Who even dresses like that anymore? She looks like a raccoon.

low test trash

i think i saw a video of her taking a dump last night

pic related is perfection imo
>tfw you will never sniff the crotch of her singlet after she hits a snatch PR

throw that weight foward baby and stay right there in that position, oh yes, i come behind you slowly slowly feeling you up
oh yes lean foward on all fours yes yes youre about to be impregnate dby an alpha male oh yes your moans of lust are so nice oh god such good feel of hard dick in wet tight pussy and whole body felt felt yes cuping up your boobs and all im gonna impregnate you yes yes cum inside of you and yes this is natural this is good this is all that it should be everything good will happen, this is the maximum state of well being possible in the universe for ah uman

Your instincts are fine. Evolution has its own saftey mechanism and that's why annorexic degenerates can't breed.

Fuck no you dumb nigger. Women are supposed to take as much semen as possible. That's why they can fuck for hours without a problem. Men, however, are supposed to pre-select because they can only cum so often. Your seed is precious and you're supposed to only choose the worthy cum-dumbsters. Fucking or impregnating some degenerate is a waste of time and energy that could've been used on someone better.

>Your instincts are fine. Evolution has its own saftey mechanism and that's why annorexic degenerates can't breed.
so its ok if i breed al kinds of sluts?