Tfw smart but work a part time wagecuck job and live with parents and zero (literally zero) social life

>tfw smart but work a part time wagecuck job and live with parents and zero (literally zero) social life
>go to city centre and see the place filled with university qts
>the bus is filled with them as well
>literally hear them talking about one night stands and Instagram and think to myself the r9k parodies are now a reality
>never even flirted with girls, never received attention from girls despite being 6' and lifting 1/2/3/4 plate

life is suffering. Seeing all those hot girls I'll never talk to and who are repulsed by non Chads is torture.

>work extremely hard in my 20s so I can be successful financially and somehow "get shitloads of girls when you're 30, breh! 18 year old girls love that!"

That doesn't even deserve a LMAO... It's just a meme

> didnt even talk to girls
> wahh why dont girls like me
> /r9k/ is right

Why did you open your post with the fact that you are smart?
Feelin a bit insecure? A bit too good to be in your situation? A bit supreme?

I put it there but I realise that I should have taken it out and put the fact that I went to university to indicate that I'm of the same social class as these girls. I wrote the post off the top of my head

this is now a creeper thread

The memes were too powerful. This shit wasn't real life just three years ago. Same thing with manlet posting. I never, ever, ever, ever heard about girls talking about height, and I've been on Veeky Forums for 8 years. 3 years ago i started hearing all these girls talking shit about short guys, even my mom, who never said anything my whole life was joining in on it. Memes compound reality.

Same thing with the /pol/ satire. They called everything happening today, but only in parody form.

>I'm of the same social class as these girls
But you're not.

Ok well thats important information that we should know beforehand.

But still

It's the UK, you can't argue refute accents.

Because autists go out and spout memes IRL, so normies catch on and start beating them into the ground.

But autists don't go out, and they don't have people that listen to them.

The key is to stop giving a shit about girls famalam.

I think it was twitter accounts stealing Veeky Forums memes and sending them out to the masses, but some stuff is just spooky. Like the french plane that crashed in Les Baines, with no survivors and the pilot was a big guy.

Not him but that makes no fucking sense.

Think about what you're saying before you ever open your stupid mouth again.

not him but I think he's on to something, like "skipping leg day" became a meme, and then got spouted ad infinitum in real life and suddenly people actually started noticing that all the gym rats had been skipping their legs

>Went to university
>Part time wagecuck job.
Let me guess, you went into compsci because you fell for the STEM meme

idiot, skipping leg day has been a joke since tom platz's heyday i.e before u were even borne

How is CS a meme you retard?

hello another neckbeard CS

>tfw too smart to get huge

It's a reality that manlets are cucked in this world. All girls deep down want a man thats atleast taller than her and with 5'7 being the average for women, if you're not atleast 5'11, you're cucked for life

Not a neckbeard but there are plenty in my class

never seen a smart guy studying CS desu

Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Reed Hastings, just to name a few you mongoloid

oh wow, 3 out of billions

No instagram and twitter happened