Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Washington
youtube.com/watch?v=-Rr-aRxItpw
youtube.com/watch?v=oFeoS41xe7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the truth is

no there hasn't

There is one today. His name is Neil DeGrasse Tyson. He's fucking epic.

Jesus

He’s easily 30-40% white. Pure blooded negros rarely accomplish anything

>this isn't a racist troll question
haha okay

>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>serious scientist

my fucking LOL

>le ebin black science guy

Socrates was a nigger, but he also single-handedly destroyed the European race so I can't say I'm a big fan

WE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Douglass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booker_T._Washington

Both of these guys were pretty intelligent and classy

He's the most reddit person that ever lived. As a student of science, I can tell you that no actual scientists take him seriously. He's sort of a joke.

also George Washington Carver

frantz fanon
joeseph inikori
walter rodney

Any black intellectual on the level of the guys you posted in the OP would probably be called Uncle Toms today if they didn't exclusively talk about race and inequality. Does that make sense?

ben carson

>it seems like only white men are able to get shit done

Yes,they just aren’t very well known or even written down.However this is just based off of logic for those that haven’t been written down.Africa other than Ethiopia/Eritrea for the most part was purely oral so it makes it hard to find proof of almost anything.

I always liked the desert father Saint Moses

Socrates was descended from Pelasgian greek natives, i.e. basal eurasians i.e. (basically) niggers.

Ethiopoids aren't black, they're the same race as Scandinavians

W.E.B Du Bois
James Baldwin
The Harlem Renaissance

Harlem Rennissance

>inb4 get called a nigger lover

I'm a massive dixieboo so no.

James Baldwin

>american intellectuals
Haha, nice one, very ebin joke

Yes you fucking idiot. How do people not know WEB DuBois?

In the getting shit done department nobody was better than my comrade of African descent Toussaint Louverture.

Toussaint was far from an intellectual though, even if he was on average smarter than every goddamn person France sent to be his "Boss"

Toussaint was more a man of applying practical solutions to practical problems. Practical problems like how to murder fuckers who got in his way.

What, who's uncle tom

Uncle Tom is the titular character from the anti-slavery novel, Uncle Tom's Cabin. Uncle Tom in the story was a simple minded but noble patriarch whose family was owned by a largely benevolent but impoverished master. When the Master became too poor to keep his slaves, he has to sell them off piece meal, splitting up the family. Some run away (a woman flee's so she won't be seperated from her baby, she and her husband escape to Canada), Tom is sold down south to a Plantation. There he is treated cruelly, but he remains unwilling to bear malice towards his torturers. In the novel Tom is a christ figure, who bears his torment with dignity and stoicism, refusing to rebel or try to flee - until he is tragically whipped to death hours before his old master can arrive with the funds to purchase him back and save him. The novel was a hit for it's time, was considered inspirational for the Anti-Slavery movement leading up to the civil war, and inspired several travelling stage adaptations.

It is due to these adaptations - in which Tom is usually played by a white man in black face, and the tone is rather less somber as stage productions in those days were more like travelling circuses, with animals and performers and shit - and due to Tom's passive resistance and obedience that his name eventually became a pejorative among the Black Community in the racially charged 1960's. An "Uncle Tom", is a 'house slave', a race traitor, someone who sympathizes with the whites/masters. Most famously, the decidedly NON Passive Malcom X referred to the pacifistic social leader Martin Luther King as an Uncle Tom.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Rr-aRxItpw

Mulatto. Booker t Washington was also a mulatto. Along with

>Mulatto
Jesus fucking christ are you people for real? I can't even tell anymore.

Thomas Sowell

Alexander Dumas

Why are you surprised that racists exclude mixed people from comparisons between races?

I guess the One Drop Rule only applies when it's convenient.

*singlehandedly saves cinema from the depredations of midwit plebs like Ebert*

>One Drop Rule

GOAT

Only good post ITT

>frogposter makes a low iq post
I can set a watch to this.

People who immerse themselves in history have no comprehension of their contemporary world and miss all its greatness

>taking the mythos and historical fanboyism surrounding “Great Men” seriously
>”man I can’t seem to find any great non-white intellectuals in these history books written about white nations by white historians”

Hughes, Ellison, Baldwin and Coates are at least pretty good authors. Whether you like the ideas they contribute to politics, particularly the latter three, depends on your worldview.

>Coates
opinion completely discarded

>This isn't a racist troll question, this is legit
>It seems like only white men are able to get shit done

You are either lying or you're fucking retarded.

And you know BTFO the French when they attempted to debate the issue of emancipation. He wasn't just smarter than the people sent to be his boss, he matched wits with fucking Napoleon.

He was called Napoleon Noir for a reason.

Booker T. Washington’s autobiography Up From Slavery is quite good...until he takes that trip to Europe. It also would be well received on /pol/ oddly enough.
Fredrick Douglass’s Narrative is even better written but not quite as /pol/ friendly.

Du Bois was a fool and intellectual failure who’s program of political action has/is/and will continue to destroy the black character and community. Go read those other two books and tell me if you still think the black man has been well served by the actions of the NAACP.

so you're just ruling out americans

Just don't say "brainlet" instead of low IQ, or you'll awaken the first beast to ever out-cancer frogposting.

Why the fuck are you sperging about Du Boys.
How the fuck did he "ruin" the black character or community

Average American blacks usually range from 0-10% white. Successful blacks are usually in the 25-50% range

We're talking about the """white""" Americans.

Thomas Sowell

Langston Hughes

>one drop rule

hhhehehe

CLR James (1938) _Black Jacobins_

>it seems like only white men are able to get shit done

pfft, most math was done by non-whites (germanionics, galluoids, russianics)

>that was actually worth something to history
Yes
>this isn't a racist troll question, this is legit
No

To name a few:

Leoplod Sedar Senghor
Aimé Césaire
Léon Damas

Hopefully writers poets enter your classification of "intellectuals" Dumas would be too much of a mulatto for you I'd wager.

Granted all of them were more French than anything else, even culturally one could argue.

Well actually, so it seems.

>forgets indian mathematicians
>forgets Asians invented most of stuffs up until 1400-1500s
>forgets non white ancient civilizations
Wasnt Ethiopia based? Werent they the only non colonized African nation until the very late

Something something ethiopians are actually white. But slavs and italians aren't. It makes sense, trust me.

Watch James Baldwin win a debate against William F. Buckley Jr

youtube.com/watch?v=oFeoS41xe7w

He was only 1/4 black

If the one drop rule applies, then he's a nig.

>people will respond to this
>intellectuals

kek

>Galluoids
Is this a real classification? I suppose it could refer to the Celtic-Germanic-Latin mix that would’ve occured in France.

What do you call a black Napoleon?
Nigger.

I love this one.William F. Buckley BTFO.

>scandinavians aren't black

Yes but they most likely were laughed at since africans are feral retards that treat their smarter kin like absolute shit.

But the smarter ones are treated pretty damn well.

French based but culturally they were from colonies that are pretty culturally different form Mainland France (2 Carrib and 1 African).

>never heard of beethoven or mozart

>never heard of neil degrass tyson

>never heard og george washington carvier

you can pretend like you are superior all you like, your still wrong

>literal meme

when you are trying to prove blacks can something showing mixed race people doing it doesnt prove that

it proves that mixed race people can do it

negroids are more violent than caucasoids
caucasoids are more intelligent than negroids
horners are a racial mixture of the two and happen to be both more violent than europeans and more developed than negroids
and that's that

>Coates