Doesn't fingering a girl hurt her if you have callused hands?

doesn't fingering a girl hurt her if you have callused hands?

how do you balance deadlifts and fingerbanging?

I have a tongue i can use

Rimjobs are this board's preferred way of pleasuring a person.

Not sure if it's possible really
Depends on how crazy your callouses are though. I use a pumice stone and it makes it much, much smoother though

My hands are fuckin nasty and calluses but it doesn't mayst because you put FINGERS in her, not your hand lmao

Smh

Not really, my hands are callused and I made a girl cum about 3 times from fingerbanging last week, Its all in the motion of the fingers.

i mean when i jerk off the rough skin already hurts my sensitive skin.

im just afraid im going to fcuk up a girls vagina with my rough calluses

Norwegian hand cream. Gets rid of and prevents callouses

You guys have calluses on your fingers or some shit? The calluses get no where near the girls vagoo unless your rubbing her with your entire palm

Callouses can actually work in your favor; bassist bf was pretty versatile, just depends on how you move. If the tips of your fingers are THAT rough, just use lotion or the pumice stone like mentioned

>calluses on your fingers
yeah exactly

Not even lying, I have this same problem but it's because i have slight excema on my fingers in a few spots. If your girl particularly likes being fingered then invest in some quality latex gloves. If you can explain to her why it will be better for you both without spilling your spaghetti then you can fingerbang that whore to a record number of orgasms with nothing to worry about. Believe me I've done this

>he doesn't palm the vagoo

>he fell for the no gloves meme

FrostbiteHandAnon.jaypeg

smgdmfh senpai

fingers ribbed for her pleasure

says you

Chicks dig calluses.

>fingerbanging

You either drop the girl or you drop your shitty grip or you drop diddys

My callouses renew themselves after a while, with a good grip you should not have a problem, they just rip up a little and new skin comes through.

Or just do oly lifting instead of deadlifting, gives you more back development andywayand more mobility aswell

i stopped getting callouses when i figured out how to hold the bar properly - at the base of your fingers instead of the middle of your palm. the skin on my fingers is rougher and tougher but i havent had a callous grow and rip in almost a year.

I love these, mine are just starting to come back

it's like a secret branding that only other lifters will get
some masonic shit

I like my calluses. They're masculine.

>getting tongue gains by pushing against your palate during deadlifts to protect your teeth
feels good man

I don't fingerbang my girl very often so idk about that, but she does say my hands feel rough when I rub her ass.

A...girl?
user I think you're on the wrong board.

Your grip is all wrong if you end up with scars on your fingers. Is all.

One girl thought my calluses are sexy

she said it's the same kind of sexy she sees when I come home from work dirty and smelly as fuck