Is there any hope for my GF and I? I lost 40 lbs (still cutting, but people actually compliment me now)...

Is there any hope for my GF and I? I lost 40 lbs (still cutting, but people actually compliment me now). Mean while my GF is now 40 lbs more than me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUo42zx2PIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh god what happened to her? I'm sorry.
Also,
>being a pajeet

POO
IN
LOO

I know. Though desu I only have to worry about racists (basically hicks and old folks). Dont really have an issue with girls.

well you know she will probably never leave you, but you are going to have to fuck a whale your whole life.

Your gf obviously wished upon a monkey paw for you to lose weight, only to herself gain the weight you've lost.
The full irony will kick in when you achieve peak physique and leave her ass

Half Indian here

>le evil old people and le evil rednecks

Way to be a liberal puppet

hey op is this your routine

I'm white. Old people and rednecks are certainly more racist than young, white collar people.

What a stupid question

If youre both attracted to each other cool

If youre not talk about it

If you want her to be healthy and lose weight talk about it

If you arent attracted to her any more tell her, talk about it, and if she wont change dump her

Christ

this
fucking pajeet cant communicate with his relationship partner like an adult grow up dude

wew, bait or you got here by accident my dude

Not many white collar educated racists, even here. Loud racists here are edgelord teens and neets.

>im white

Then like your liberal over lords said, you have no right to correct me on anything ever

Sucks doesn't it?

Thing is, Ive talked to her about it several times. She has major depression and is even seeing therapist.

Everytime I mention exercise or eating healthy she says she'll do it but is always back to square one the next day.

I know you guys wanna make fun of me for being Indian. Yeah Im pajeet and yeah pooinloo and designated and everything. But quite truthfully, youre the only people I can talk to.

How long have you guys been together? Post nudes so we can further assess the situation

Itll be 4 years in 12 days

Tell your gf i said nice bulk
She natty?

You still look like shit.
İts not likely for you to find a girl to love you like this.
Dont fuck this up,cook your own shit and hit the gym with her.Looks like you dont workout too.
dont ever tell her you dont find her attractive you fucking pajeet,it would destroy her.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUo42zx2PIQ

>2016
>not doing torque-assisted curry curls
>ishygddt

Keep working out, strongly encourage her to come with you. Even tell her she's gained weight if she won't start coming and eating right. It may seem harsh but you can't fuck fat chicks for too long OP. Stay strong, be loving and firm. Give her a couple months to make improvement then move on. Don't let her bring you down at the gym though either.

Believing that is just as dumb as believing the racist shit. Just be normal, you fucking dork.

both of you are trash. murder-suicide is the best option tbqfwy you subhuman piece of human garbage

Tell her to go back to red hair and lose weight because she was hotter that way and you don't want to have sex with her as much when she's not hot.

Had it been the other way around, your gf would've tried to leave u.

Leave her and never look back. Don't let her hold u down.

>roiding for this

The irony is, YOU are the cuck here my clearly conservative colleague.

The more you take differences of opinion to mean "libtards ruining this country", the more cuck you become.

Just take her to the gym with you? Take initiative, tf

Alan Thrall is one of the best lifting channels on youtube right now.

OP you gotta literally go and force her to do shit.
First ask her what she wants to do.
Then force her to do that with you.
If you don't force her erry time she will not do it.
It's how it works with women who didn't already do sports when you started dating them.

Alan is shit.
>GUYS THERES NO REASON TO LOWBAR IF YOUR NOT A POWERLIFTER
>GUYS OHP IS MORE REAL PRACTICAL STRENGTH THAN BENCH
>eats ice cream

His vids are hilarious though, I remember YOUR BACK IS WHACK ONE, it was 10/10.

>I know you guys wanna make fun of me for being Indian. Yeah Im pajeet and yeah pooinloo and designated and everything. But quite truthfully, youre the only people I can talk to.
-.- I know that feel, man. I sometimes feel the same way being a manlet here. Remember that the people making jokes are just annoying /pol/ spillover or are just yanking your chain.

>Thing is, Ive talked to her about it several times. She has major depression and is even seeing therapist.
Of course she's depressed, she's a race traitor whore who's dad is likely ashamed of.

fedora.jpg

>23rd post best post

>the people making jokes are just annoying /pol/ spillover or are just yanking your chain
It's not a joke, just remember that the non racist folks here are just Reddit spillover.

>criticizes three things out of several videos with good advice
>doesn't offer counter-points
>shiggydiggy

I hope OP can still read this. Same thing happened to me. Lost a bunch of weight, GF balooned up to 10lbs above my weight. We talked about it, and ever she agreed to eat better/lift she'd just go back to square 1 next day. I took charge of cooking all our food, made a 1200 kcal meal plan with LOTS of fiber, fruit and protein so she wouldn't be hungry or crave shit food. I made an exercise plan for every day of the week (4 day strength split + some cardio), including a list of stretches to help with her form on the big lifts. Since we live together, I jumped in the meal plan as well to keep her motivated. I do kickboxing 3 times a week as well, so on those days I eat an extra sandwich to avoid killing more gains, but I'm losing weight like crazy. It's been 2 months now. GF down 15 pounds, her lifts are starting to look good, and we both feel great about our bodies.

kek

Fellow pajeet here.

To be honest man, you gotta ask yourself if you're happy with your relationship the way it is now. I'm gonna tell you know there's little to no chance she's going to change herself without you dealing with a bunch of "Luv me the way I am you douche!!" Nonsense. If you don't want to deal with that, leave her and find happiness elsewhere.

kek

i think you are super handsome. whew. keep the beard it looks really nice :)

>hello this is Rajesh with eBay tech support how may I be of value to you this fine day my good sir?

You need to go back

>implying
>le leddit boogieman
Daily reminder that /pol/shits will never make it.

Might as well quit now buddy.

I saw a balding mid thirties white guy punching the air between sets of these..then he brought a laptop in and started playing a workout video....but none of the workout needed gym equipment...he just wanted to be seen.

I really hate gyms sometimes.

>Whitesplaining to a POC
Shut the fuck up and know your place whitebois

That place is reddit btw, go

>far more reliable
Not in any way you compete retard. Personality makes up a huge part of the dating game. And without knowing what they're like they're more likely to choose somebody with features that they familiarise/like than ones they don't.

You edgy snowniggers are retarded.

What's the problem? She's high test now.

t. chubby chaser who'd love to have your "problems"