Anyone sleep in their car? Any stretching routines so you dont fuck your back/posture up too bad?

Anyone sleep in their car? Any stretching routines so you dont fuck your back/posture up too bad?

If not, can fit recommend me a way to prevent my shoulders from rolling foward? Im scrunched in my car seat.

Review brah?

Take the passenger seat out and rig up a piece of wood that runs from the front passenger side to the back passenger side and add foam. you could put something in the passenger floor board so the wood rests level

this is so fucking depressing that it's funny

reviewbrah come home please

Lmao

I've been homeless for the past few months and am currently living out of a chevy blazer.
I put the back seats down to the and it gives me decent amount of room to sleep, even with all my stuff. Not enough to fully stretch out, but it's good enough for me.
I'd recommend sleeping in your trunk, if you can fold your back seat down, sleep half in the trunk half on the folded back seat.

How the fuck do all you so called homeless people have access to power/internet.

I swear everytime I come on here there's some shit about being homeless.

Homeless people don't have access to recharge their phones and internet to post on Veeky Forums.

Libraries and malls

There's actually places in public to recharge your phone?

I need to get out more.

Yes they do... Have you had any friends/family that were homeless? It seems like people usually have your and 's attitude about it until they've actually known someone who's homeless or been homeless themselves. People's family die, people divorce, they get priced out, they give up, a million reasons.
It doesn't mean they weren't a person who had things before that, and when you're homeless you cling to and cherish the things you do have.
Also, it's pretty impossible to claw your way out of homelessness without access to a computer/printer/phone/mailing address, have you even considered any of that?

I own a mercedes c class. No folding.

I sleep in my driver seat, towels inbetween back and butt area, towel as a pillow and a comfortable blanket. Seat all the way back. The only problem is the seat is peel shaped so my shoulders cant lay flat.

4G breh. I'm not poor. I'm out the house while my dads home. Gym has a shower. I got a battery pack i charge at work.

>works
>drives a mercedes
>is homeless

what

i dont work
i dont have a car
im not homeless

Why are you out of the house when your dad's home?

Also, it would be interesting to see an infographic that showed the cheapest way to live, yet still maximize gains.

Homeless is a label with a predefined meaning. You guys insisted i was a broke raggidy dude because that word was said.

My room got turned into storage and shit isn't right between us. I've been kicked out for more then a couple months.

Coffee, milk, potatoes, cheese, white rice, eggs, sugar, fruit when on sale, cocoa powder to go with coffee.

That should give you everything you need.

benzo

Damn brah that is not a /comfy situation. I've found that time moves fast though so before you know it you'll have a roof over your head again. What are you doing to get a place? You working etc.?

Fukken' saved.

The worst is when you think someone is outside looking at you. Freaked me out a couple times and i couldn't sleep.

Bro all u need is protien powder and i eat out a couple times a week. Work has bomb salads too.

Working 35 hours a week brah, lifting twice a day is pretty much it. I got a shipment of stuff going to the house that im gonna flip online for a good $1200 if it all works out. Gonna keep going from there. Sometimes i see girls, i just clean/vacum my car and move my stuff to the trunk. Also got a long distance i talk to every night.

Its really not that bad man, i prefer my car now it's like my home. Kinda depressing if i really think about it tho.

I don't understand, if you work full-time, have a car etc. Why don't you find a place to rent?

Makes no sense to me that you'd just stay living in your car when you actually work full time..............

Do you not know how expensive it is to rent a place to live? His car is nicer than some apartments, so why waste money on a crummy roach filled dump?

what?

the whole point of working is so that you have a roof over your head.....not a car roof

Im definitely saving up. I need to progress in a couple of business ventures. Until then ive pretty much maxed this living situation. Nobody even knows i live in my car. Its kinda comfy, i love my car man. Wash it daily.

Not everybody has the same priorities in life that you do user. You shouldn't expect everybody to want to live in a certain way, it's unhealthy and makes you look like a twat.

Do you have any tips for living out of a car user? This actually seems like a pretty /comfy situation the more I think about it. I think someone mentioned in this thread that for a cheap places to rent you can really get fucked over. We're talking roaches, hidden fees, dangerous neighborhoods and neighbors and the list just goes on.

Tips? If I ever did this I think I'd pick up a van of some sort of Ford Transit.

Any car you could fit a mattress in is ideal. Rent a storage ideal, i use my home. Go to a gym with showers, planet fitness is dirt cheap. I fuck with 24 hour. Portable battery pack saves my ass, chargers are easy to find. I clean up my bed every morning. Make sure you got a lot to do during the day. Take a walk around the lake, etc. XFinity hotspots are everywhere, otherwise I got a dope phone with 4g. Metropcs runs off tmobile, $40, 3gb data, unl 2g after, unlimited 4g pandora and other streams is cool. I got a nice stereo with subs. I dress nice. Windshield cover is good, back windows are limo tinted(200). Go with leather. Find a comfortable lot to sleep in. Tinted sunroof that provides me fresh air is a nice feature.

You'll get used to it. Im more content then happy. I was forced to leave my house and this was my option i made work. Somtimes it's cold in the morning depending on how much u crack your windows.

Rainy mornings are sometimes worth it. Waking up and my eyes can barely open, taking my piss outside and going back to sleep under my blanket are jizz bro.

this thread is comfy

THIS ARE THE PEOPLE GIVING YOU FITNESS ADVICE.

fuck off

I tried that but my car was way smaller than OPs. I just dealt with the pain and did some stretches every morning. Did you park your car in the same spot all the time?
Gonna be homeless again soon since I lost my job and won't be able to pay rent. No car to sleep in this time though.

DYEL detected