Just eat less bro

>just eat less bro
>just go to the gym 3 times a week bro
>just eat more veggies bro
>just move more bro
>just
>JUST

WHY IS IT NEVER AS EASY?

Change what you eat. If you're coming from /fat/ you probably have your Leptin fucked up.

When your Leptin is fucked up, your always hungry, even if you just ate.

Look up Leptin control or reset.

Paleo is decent for this till you get normalized

It's simple, it's just hard work.. That's it.

It's simple to lose weight/get big in the sense that it's not some complicated calculation you gotta figure out on your own, it's literally JUST eat less/more, lift/run more. It's hard work because you have to stick to it everyday, but it gets easier.

Fucking trust me, I was 140kg 2 years ago dropped to 120kgs and stalled there for like a little under a year. Weighed myself at 117 today which is the lightest I've been in years, simply because I started counting calories 3 weeks ago. (Been losing around 1kg per week) and am on my way to my goal weight of 105ish kgs (I'm 6"4 and used to play rugby at a healthy weight of 95-100ish a couple years ago). So yeah man, as for the calorie counting it hasn't been to bad really, if you really want it its easy asf the only hard part about it is that it takes quite a while for you to see changes, but you WILL see them, going through everyday thinking "when will I have abs", or "I'm so close to my goal" is kinda the only real thing thats getting to me.

It takes years of abusing your body with a shitty lifestyle to get fat. Do you think it's gonna be easy to lose it all?

>go to the gym 3 times a week
Not going to make it.

Just do it bro

Because you have poor self control and keep shoving your cock holster with food.

I was (1.71 m) 85 kg and started running in August and gym and diet (by a nutritionist) in September, I'm running 10 km every day and go to the gym Monday to Friday (is closed on weekends), I barely managed to lose 5.5 kg

It literally is that easy though. Consistency and discipline is the hard part.

>barely managed to lose 5.5kg in 1 month of eating right

If ur not happy even with that why not just have a bigger calorie defecit

Cardio isnt as good for losing weight as lifting, also, 'diet' is stupid. Count calories and keep under 1500kcal.

When I'm hungry between meals I just drink lots of water and eat ice. Rip my teeth.

I don't know, my trainer says I'm not losing weight because I'm building muscle, I don't think you can gain muscle so fast and even while running

>it's just hard work
this tb h

people workout comfy and expect gains, never thinking that you need to train hard and be strict

Alright that is prolly true ur building muscle at the same time for the first half a year of your lifting career because of noob gains, but that is still a relatively small amount compared to the fat loss but the cardio kills gains thing is a meme dont fall for it like i did, it will fuck you up gl m8

>go to the gym Monday to Friday (is closed on weekends)

>giving up 2/7 of your gains

not gonna make it

>just eat less bro
This is wrong though.
There is no world where you can't eat more healthy foods then shitty junk. You just need to go to the extra step of looking for them then you can eat nearly as much as you want.

It really isn't that hard, I went paleo like three weeks ago and my taste buds have completely adjusted to it. I can eat brocolli and apples like chocolate now, genuinely enjoy that shit and my energy levels are through the roof.

Routine wise, it takes about 3 weeks to get into a routine and maybe a couple of months for it to develop into a necessity, 3 years lifting now and if I don't get into gym at least 4x a week I go fucking mad.

I know from an outside perspective it all seems like a lot of work but it's not. Going to gym 5x a week for years on end is a lot of work, turning it into a habit though is not.

Go to gym, it's really not that fucking bad.

i go to gym every morning im 145 kgs,
i eat less than 1300 cal a day.
and it's fucking easy you just gotta put your mind in to it.

It's that simple. No one said it's easy.

Strong cut; what's your secret?