What can I take to feel intoxicated?

what can I take to feel intoxicated?

I literally get mildly drunk every day when I get home to fuel my shitposting and make watching movies more fun. Not an alcoholic, if I had weed I'd take that but alcohol's just the best alternative.

>what can I take to feel intoxicated?
have you tried alcohol?

I want a replacement because alcohol increases estrogen

havent had a drink in 3 weeks and how is this related to Veeky Forums ?

get a script for valium, although alcohol is much more delicious and socially acceptable.

don't like the idea of lying, is there a guide to doing something like this?

I'd assume many people on Veeky Forums are interested in ways of getting intoxicated or high without the negative effects of alcohol. Could be wrong.

valium doesnt make you feel intoxicated like booze does, just makes you sleepy and relaxed

Kava (best choice and will feel the most "fucked up" with the least negative side effects on gains/mood etc)
Ashwaghanda (very good stuff has lots of positive bodybuilding effects)
Magnolia Bark Extract (more of the same)

Melatonin /chammomile tea for the evenings

^^^^All of these things are legal relaxants/sedative in nature and don't hurt gains. If you just want to feel "high" I'd suggest kratom but don't do it every day to avoid tolerance/testosterone crash.

Also there's another legal compound that not only boosts hgh and recovery but is like the best drink of alcohol you've ever had but with literally none of the side effects/breakdowns in cognition. Everything is fun and interesting and social anxiety is nil. But I cannot, in good conscious, tell you what it is because the withdrawal is so incredibly hellacious if you abuse it and i don't want to be in any way responsible for bringing that on anybody (least of all a dumb like you). I'm sure someone else will spill the beans for you or you can be a big boi and google it it's fairly popular in the fitness/nootropic world.

Lots of luck guid boy,
The Other Side

There are lots of alternatives user just get off the the fucking juice breh the shit is a gainz goblin. It's not possible to focus on physical pursuits or have any perspective on your life situation when you're faded/escaping from consciousness every day.

user you've got a great heart.

I've got some Kava coming in from China actually now that you mention it, hope it works out well. Hopefully the Chinks didn't mix arsenic into it. It better not be a meme though, a lot of druggie idiots keep recommending shit that does absolutely nothing - was on a drug forum and they were talking about getting high on rosemary and thyme. I'll look into the other two.

Haven't tried those teas but doubt they'll do anything for me.

Are you talking about phenibut? I've got a 100g pot I use from time to time but that's more of a social lubricant, I just want to feel drunk/high. Kratom also falls into the group of things that don't really get you intoxicated.

Really really hope kava works, I know it won't be that strong but as long as I feel it and it's not placebo shit.

ah but there's nothing better than swallowing down whiskey before dinner and getting a good buzz going

Lol think you're on the wrong drug forums man.

It might be helpful to spend some (sober) time defining what you mean by "intoxicated". I personally feel plenty "intoxicated" by kratom and phenibut (and, indeed, probably prefer them to alcohol) but it sounds like by "intoxicated" you simply mean "drunk". And, I've got news for you: nothing but booze is going to make you feel like you're drinking booze dude. Kava isn't taken by the Fijians who worship it to mimic alcohol. Indeed, by comparison, ethanol is a dirty, unpredictable compound.

Obviously, at least some part of you wants to drink less, I think that's the first step. YOu need to ask yourself why. There are definite drawbacks to it. It's not a good drug to use regularly, as evidence by the billions of dollars of destruction it cause to society every year. Heroin addicts might not be the most productive bunch, but they're not out here fucking up private property/human lives.

If actively drinking has become your default mode, you've got to get back to a baseline of just feeling ok doing nothing before you start looking for your next tool to blow off steam/feel unfettered by the world around you. Otherwise you'll just be thinking about how you'd rather be drinking/wishing you were and making excuses so you can open up that bottle.

I reccommend gym as soon as you get home. Stop being such a puss. Lift heavy for an hour, eat a big meal, and then tell me you want a big drink of liquor.

It's a tough thing dude, but drinking every day for the rest of your life is never going to allow you to live up to 100% capacity. It might make life more tolerable, or it might fuck your shit up and make you a homeless garbage person. I think that given how much you seem to enjoy it, and by your posting here about it, it seems like it's likely to cause mre problems than it solves for you.

Also, word to the wise:

You should probably spend money on good kava, and it has reverse tolerance. You have to make it properly and drink it every day for several days to "lubricate" the kavalactone receptors in yo head for it to start feeling like anything. Just don't open it up and get discouraged when it doesn't do shit for you. Like most quality things, it takes a concerted effort to yield worthwhile results.

PHENIBUT

2-3g of that shit makes 3 standard drinks feel like 10+. Don't overdo it though phenibut withdrawal is hell.

>Also there's another legal compound that not only boosts hgh and recovery but is like the best drink of alcohol you've ever had but with literally none of the side effects/breakdowns in cognition
Phenibut is meh but it is probably because i didnt take it properly. i need a week of break to experiment

Op there is nothing that you can take every single day with out nasty side effects. Weed really ia your best option here, other than finding a way to enjoy life without drugs

>ah but there's nothing better than swallowing down whiskey before dinner and getting a good buzz going

Then why the fuck are you on here asking us about this shit you stupid fuck?

Phenibut, sulbutiamine, choline and noopept was a stack i made in highschool. Cant say doses off my head because i dont want to get it wrong. Everybody loved it, specially with some good dank.

For op, find a dealer and stick to weed.

this guy is right, phenibut is sometimes known as 'russian space vodka', because it's superior to alcohol in every way, has similar effects with less downsides, and is far cheaper.

this guy is wrong and a fag, because i took 500 grams over a month or so, and the withdrawals were like... couldn't sleep for 2 days and then i was fine. that's all.

basically this guy's a little bitch but he knows how to get off.

You seem like a cool guy bro. Like real cool.

Start of the day or end of the day, it doesn't matter. That first sip will intoxicated you with euphoria.

>Not an alcoholic

Right.

I would suggest camomile tea at night until you can get by just drinking water.

>alcohol increases estrogen
Not to any noticeable extent faglord

GBL (metabolizes to GHB, I'm an europoor and I'm not sure how legal is it in the land of the free though), maybe benzo if you want to go full degenerate.

Kava superfucks your liver

Dxm

Phenibut?

>alcohol increases estrogen

If you had any idea how much you'd need to be drinking for this to happen, you wouldnt give a shit about this.

I love how concerned you idiots are about minute increases in estrogen from things like alcohol and soy. If you are so nearly feminine that eating a bean or drinking a beer is going to turn you into a woman, then why not just accept your womanhood and get reassignment surgery you fucking pathetic faggot.

valium