Face Scars

I'm going to give myself a facial scar Veeky Forums.

>Inb4: "Hurr autism" and other rude comments
I don't want to hear it.
Facial scars are attractive.Period. Google it if you don't believe me.

I have done my research and any cut that's at least an inch long and 5mm deep will scar.

The obvious place to scar is down the eye but across the cheek and even a 'Glasgow smile' thing is cool as well.

I would like some opinions on where you think the scar should go.

I plan on doing it with a sterilised razor blade and using some tape to mark out the 5mm point and also for grip.
I don't plan on drinking since it will bleed to much so I'm thinking about getting some pain numbing cream that's tattoo artists use.

What's Veeky Forumss opinion about this? (Constructive criticism only please)

Pic related. That's Jason Momoa who said his face scar improved his bad boy image and helped his acting career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4yppiNhDKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will just make you look strange to most people. Don't fucking injure your body just to stand out and look like a fictional character.

Get in shape, dress and groom well if you really want to impress people by your appearance.

i lelled, good job OP

You are retarded.

Do the whole nic cage and john travolta thing and find someone with a better face than you and cut their face off and replace it with yours, Bam, instantly more attractive and you might get to bang his wife as well. Good luck bro

I support you OP. I've always thought scars running above and below the eye looked cool.

Hahahaha please post results

Yeah go for Glasgow smile that's hot

fuck the haters, do it op

might be worth pouring in alcohol once its done to sterilise it and make sure it scars
will hurt tho

>Get in shape, dress and groom well if you really want to impress people by your appearance.

Already have/do. A facial scar would be the icing on the cake.

Rude poster pls go this is serious.

Thanks bros.

So far its 1 for eye scar and 1 for Glasgow

Glasgow and post pics

Are you rugged looking OP? Facial scars only look good on rugged people

Plus you'll need a good backstory

Depends if your eyebrows are thick and it'll stand out like momoa, if so then do that

What are you going to tell people how you got that scar?

Im pretty rugged looking.
The backstory im using is i got into a fight and guy pulled a knife.

Eyebrows aren't think so maybe Glasgow should be the way to go.

Is Glasgow a creepy facial scar though? Momoa's is sexy but a glasgow might just be creepy

Well get ready to stick to thst story fir the rest of your life never splipping up to anyone or looking like a tryhard fool (essentially living a lie) do not do it op

In all seriousness please don't get a Glasgow smile that shit is unattractive as fuck

lurk for longer than a few months before posting newfags

This

You've got to make up a story to tell people when they ask you how you got the scar..

>>>/reddit/

I have a story already i just need to work on the finer details.

>I get into a fight
>Guy pulls a knife
>i still win

Obviously it's going to be way more detailed but i haven't thought of that yet

#
> hurr durr doesnt spend every day on Veeky Forums for years
> hurr durr you dont know every single shitpost off by heart
> hurr durr i think I'm cool for calling people new fags

make an L shape coming up from your eye on your forehead, really jagged, get high as fuck on opiates to do it.

lie to girls that someone tried stabbing you in the eye because you took their girl, and it went a little high and just slid along your skull upwards.

This is the best idea so far.

We have another one to exclude from DNA pool, take him away boys

>guy pulled a knife

No stupid
Just say some one glassed ya cunt. Or if you live in America you got bottled at a bar. Easy.

I know a few m8s with head n face scars from being glassed.

I know this is a shitpost thread but I sort of agree. I often daydream about having some facial scars from doing something badass.

I think multiple shrapnel scars on the left side of my head/face would be cool.
Maybe even a glass eye that I could take out at parties and put in peoples drinks for a laugh.

Calling people newfags is the new meta bait

I've suggestion for you OP. In Poland, we have many popular wannabe gangster rap artist. One of them had similar idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4yppiNhDKU

OP girls love Harry Potter get a lightning bolt on the forehead

OP this is bullshit I actually have a scar on my eyebrow because I was not a pussy as a kid and a scar on the back of my head again because I fought some skinheads and an abdominal scar because I was abducted by aliens because I am indigo child and too intelligent to lift, unlike your feminine penis which you probably lift in your moms butt,.

DO IT CUZ

DIS GON BE ONE HELLUVA MEME

This is gonna end like the guy who tried to operate on his own gyno...

There was a guy on The Misc who used a soldering iron to try and remove his pearly penile paupals

please tell me you have it saved

>#
Newfag

I did exactly the same and bah gawd it worked, never regretted it

>this meme again
As someone who's gotten drunk and started punching, hitting, and cutting themselves numerous times I can tell you scars don't look that good and even if they aren't self-inflicted they will still look weird most of the time. It's not worth getting into fights and stuff hoping you'll get an aesthetic bad boy scar. Also people can tell when you have given yourself scars because they're usually too straight.

>delete post to fuck up harder
>mobile user
>obviously newfag
>butthurt
>plebbit

You have to go back

> projecting
> getting this mad someone greentexted you

this desu
get really drunk and take a ton of caffeine pills so your hand shakes like mad

>the perfect crime

haha you faggot

Back when I was about 17-18 I knew a guy who started cutting his knuckles up into a bloody pulp trying to make them scar up. He was a complete faggot and I've had him on facebook this whole time. 10 years later he's still trying to hold that tough guy persona and adds pictures of himself giving a cold hard stare at the camera 'subtly' flexing his DYEL muscles. I ended up down a line of professional work that put me in casual contact with actual tough people, ex-cons and thugs etc and they would fucking eat this cunt

The most important thing is to rub dirt in the wound, or else it won't properly scar.
t. tribal nigger

go full glasgow my friend

pots results afterwards please

So far it's Glasow smile with a serrated knife to give texture.

Also what should i say if i fuck up and have to go to hospital? They will send me to a mental ward won't they?

didnt you say you have a story for the scar

oh lord you are limited

fucking retarded, OP

But if youre serious, placement is everything. Nobody ever notices mine from when i fought a dog for a baseball. (Less retarded than what OP is planning) The fucker got me good but luckily had his shots.

I wasn't doing it to look tough pal, in fact I didn't want any visible scars because they look bad

You're facial hair is shit tier

Thats a pathetic scar though, looks like acne caused it.

Im talking about a real scar.

Get this scar ya faggot

>That's Jason Momoa who said his face scar improved his bad boy image and helped his acting career.

No it's because he's a fucking tank, not because of that shitty scar

Great idea OP. Some studies have suggested that hydrogen peroxide dropped into open wounds can encourage the growth of scar tissue. God speed

>d-do I fit in yet guisse??
Newfaggot lurkmoar

Sounds like you haven't thought much of this plan through yet OP

When people find out you lied you'll be the biggest faggot in town

Do it slightly diagonaly across the nose bride, might sound weird, but when you see it you'll see it looks bad.

Also use numbing cream, and then ice on the area you want to cut.

what the fuck

Just havent shaved in a few days brah. I can trim it up nice but havent had a reason lately

> hurr calling someone a newfag 4 times is so funny
Do you think if you say it enough something will happen? Do you think it will throw off peole from realising how insecure you are?

Would they eat his dick?

I've been thinking about this too OP.

I think I have decided on the eye scar but I am worried about harming my actual eye.

So you think it's possible to do this painlessly and with little actual eye damage?

I want to look badass for the ladies, and this will do the trick.

Has anyone got advice on how to perform the operation?

Thanks in advance famalam.

i'd use a soldering iron as cuts are more likely to scar white which looks gay

No glasgow smile, OP. Its not attractive.

Your pic related is the way to go, just be careful and make sure to apply salt to the wound to make sure it scars.

Also the best painkiller besides alcohol is about 800m of bleach. Works wonders.

Carve "retard" into your forehead, it will match the story of how you got it.

Actually looks pretty good 2bh

OP, just say you got glassed in a bar and the guy took off and give them a random description.

Dont do the glasgow tho, for sure do a face scar directly down you eye. Sexy as fuck.

>mfw OP is going for this look

Anyone who doubts me see this.
Looks good doesn't it Veeky Forums?

>and he is gonna get his look

>OP being this stupid

you know, the attractive thing about a scar isnt how it looks, its the great story you can tell how you fought for life or something, if a girl asks you where did you get your scar and ur like:"i just wanted one and did it myself" it wont help. and as the sperglord you are you wont be able to make a good and believable story up

kek of the fucking week

How many fucking times do i have to say i have a story to go with it? Read the fucking thread then come back and post

1/4 of my eyebrows missing. bitches think I have a nice eyebrow....for now

Just do the cut across your cheek bone. If you go over the eye it will look weird.

As someone with a self inflicted scar from a psychotic episode, note any intentional self inflicted scar renders you mentally unfit for military service, makes people laugh at you and or treat you like a psycho, and will cause people to react with fear and pity, rather than the wonder you seek.... and once you finally accept this it will be a source of shame for the rest of your life. If real I promise you will regret doing this.

This actually looks amazing, how did he get this scar?

Does anyone know the backstory??

dubs confirm i will find out brb

Put a credit card in your mouth so that you're biting down on the long side with the corners sticking out either side then slam your face down on a table.

Should also do seppuku OP, I heard ladies love stomach and chest scars.

That guy looks retarded.

imagine how retarded wiould he look without the scar you fag.

I have scars in my back, left shoulder and left side of Jaw. Every Girl is falling for them.

Do the scar mate, you will not regret it.

I would love to be that guy