>instantly feel alive

Thank you for opening my eyes to this life hack, Veeky Forums

fits face when shits crack.
fits face when its good for long term cutting thru the day
fits face when no carbs
fits face when taurine is good for heart health

at two a day and cant stop

FSOTD

Does anyone on Veeky Forums actually drink these non-ironically?

I have Adderall and modafinil.

Yes. Why?

its pretty much acid for your throat and that amount of caffeine isn't good for your stomach. It creates a very acidic environment in your stomach

Why do you drink these non-ironically?

I drink these for that feeling of belonging.

>tfw having that first sip of the day you know somewhere a Veeky Forumsbrah is having his

Delicious, refreshing, high caffeine and no sugar or calories.

You know, google is always there so you won't have to make the effort to even ask.

Your stomach is already acidic,how do you think we break down food?

just DYELs

Enjoy your teeth stains. Those weird artificial sweeteners are cancer to teeth.

[citation needed]

I think we use the enzymatic activity of pepsin in your stomach, which is highest at 1 to 2ph :^)

>>have that first sip
Is this a line from a commercial I haven't seen, or something?

Also, I go away for a few months and I don't understand what it means when a lot of posts start with "t." - is this a filter?

These dont have calories?

No.

They have like 9 calories per can

It's a joke the t. means your credentials for giving an opinion basically
t. a shitposter

this, it became my only sauce of caffeine lately

I just restocked with two 10packs. Shits cash. Love these and the rehabs

did you just google that with no understanding of how ph works?
the lower the number the more acidic something is with 7 being neither acidic or basic
the 1-2 ph level in your stomach is much more acidic than an energy drink could possibly be (at worst like 2.5-3 ph)

Got my weekly stash

Monster pls go

>early morning
>that first report and sage to a shit thread
>instantly feel like a better person because I am helping to ruin the sugar industries day

>Only drinking twelve a week

Might as well be rockstar to be honest

Started drinking these in January I think, literally gods gift to mankind!

>before workout
>the sip
>new dead pr
>tfw

Those white Monsters aren't sold here. I have to make do with these.

How the fuck are these supposed to be bad for you
Checked all the ingredients in Wolfram Alpha and the only bad thing is the amount of caffeine (that you can deal with if you don't also drink coffee). I don't fucking get it.

LOW QUALITY SIP
O
W

Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

S
I
P

I wasn't even the guy you were talking to, but you seemed to have no idea how the stomach and digestion work.

Ultra black >>>>> zero ultra

I have been chugging energy drinks long before this meme started. Zero Ultra is SHIT. the only good tasting energy drinks are Zero regular, and red bull lo/zero calories.

I'll have one maybe every 2 months, but only the no cal blue kind. I like the sharpness, but value my stomach lining and usually stick to water.

Thanks mom.

>falling for the zero energy monster
not going to make it

>one week
>only 12 cans of Monster Energy Zero Ultra™

Take a biochem class retard, enzymes only work within a very narrow pH range, even if that range is acidic

I heard Monster Energy™ beverages aid in digestion. One of my skateboarding friends told me about it while we were Ubering to the Crossfit gym to work on our bench presses.

I'm a third year dietetic student (total mistake btw) and I was taught in a class the other day that newer research suggests that artificial sweeteners trick your brain into releasing insulin to store the "sugar" and your blood gets saturated with insulin searching for molecules to store away, which end up storing any future food molecules away as fat.

>2016
>not doing weighted sips

Tell me again, are any of you even trying to make it?

Where do you live?

>enzymes are in your stomach

CRACK

SLURP

GULP

BURP

>monster
>not sugar free red bull master race

Veeky Forums please

Can't walk past this stuff in the store now without cracking a smile.

hey man, not all of us are aristocrats throwing around money

I used to drink it unironically maybe once or twice a month and got them when im filling up at a gas station. Ever since this started whenever i see them I think of Veeky Forums, now i drink them once or twice a month ironically. They are shit tier for energy though, you can get that much caffeine from a coffee for 1/6 for the cost

top kek

i buy spar's sugarfree energy drink for 20c

>artificial sweetner that raises blood pressure
>synthetic B vitamins that do nothing
>shitload of caffeine
>tastes like ass
stop this goddammed meme

>artificial sweetener that raises blood pressure

source?

Aspartame does not cause an insulin response. Read the examine.com page on insulin and artificial sweeteners. You got memed.

Weet iemand waar ik die troep in NL kan kopen? Ben bij elke supermarkt in de buurt geweest en niemand heeft ze.

No prob man it will all pay off when you get that heart attack at 45

I'm starting to wonder if all these energy drink / monster posts are some advertisers working for monster trying to start shit.

It's either that or people who enjoy energy drinks are stupid.

I like BANG way better, much more caffeine and has BCAAs. It's a top quality sip.

I found them in France at Monoprix and corner stores. Spain at corner stores. Haven't been to NL. Good luck with that first sip Dutchbro.

Fine work Sherlock.

It started as actual shilling. Now it's satire. People have been mocking shills like this for years.

If anyone doesn't realise by now that Monster are shilling this board hard they are breddy stupid. Forcing memes on image boards has been a successful method of advertising for years.
>Monster's face when ppl start reposting their meme

Had a hard night last night but honestly just a few sips of Monster Rehab has me buzzing again. How can this even be legal?

>implying legality of substances is determined by the relative harm they cause to their user

WHat's pepsin?

Worst part is I once bought one a few months ago before this sipping shit started and it was actually good. But that store is not selling them anymore and none of the employees know why either.