>play videogames with other losers like me, do wow raids and shit
>one day decide i want to get big and lean
>start working out and learn language
>skip raids because of that
>basically 0 time or will to play dota which i used to love
>come back from gym and join raid voice channel
>its their 14th attempt mythic 1st boss in legion
>first thing one guy said is "hello you fucking normie, found gf yet?"
>mfw still 24 kissless virgin beta loser but now i dont even have internet friends

It will get better some day right?

They're just jealous of you
Spending more time outside will automatically develop your social skills step by step
Strike up small talk at a bus stop

The more I start speaking with strangers the more I find it easier to make presentations in uni and speak to groups, it's lovely

People actually use normie in real conversations?
I thought it was just a meme among autists

Sounds like your better off not being friends with those losers

They will never be one of us OP

I thought I was your internet friend.

iv'e been going to the gym and playing vidya for 3 years straight now,

actually got a gf now

just keep on liftin bro!

It was his WOW buddies saying that not someone irl

>not clearing mythic on the first day
>making it
Kek youre friends with losers and casuals

Does anyone have the pic where he is sitting on his couch in the living room?

I know that feel OP.

I've basically lost connection to normies and internet-friends.

I'm on my own now, been this way for awhile.

I tried getting back into WoW recently and playing with old internet friends, but they all seem to not give a shit about my existence and never ask me to do anything, so I'm a loner in WoW as well as real life.

Didn't think I could steep this low.

Make new friends who is more open minded maine.

Same thing. Who the fuck actually says "normie" outloud.
Who the fuck actually says memes to other people

People in general are not open minded you yellow skinned fuck. Coming here giving advice like you are a jesus of good life. You have no idea how empty comments like that are, people are lucky if the can come across 2 to 3 people during a lifetime who are truly compatable.

And dont come saying that you have 10+ friends. You dont. You just have aquaintances who tolerate you because they sense that there is some benefit in it for them to hang out with you. Treat them like shit once or go trough a rough patch in life and they are sure to run away from you in a blink of an eye.

I hate red pill faggots like you.

Why do you try and make yourself miserable by looking through life through a warped lens

You think like that because you haven't actually looked. Instead, you come here and nag about how you have no friends when this time could be spent on looking. Be honest with yourself, have you even tried? You have to go through many fishes to find your lobster dood.

Im casual myself
This game is mega boring outside of raids

You are frind

>not saying anything of substance
Well there's a surprise

Fucking women amirite?

Results are not given, it is achieved.

>All of your "friends" are with you solely to boost their own ego, and their own entertainment

>Ur jus not lookin lol

Get off my board Cheekie

this

Is there a different one. With a coffee table and a shake in front

And what are your results to talk with such authority? A body from steroids that looks like a turd and minor fame among a collection of mostly dyel austists?

What have you ever achieved?

>Quality time alone with yourself isn't the best and that you need others to relax/have fun.

If you're not comfortable being on your own, seek help.

Or kys.

I don't care.

we are your people now

Im trying to go out and meet people, and actually i met one cool guy we go to concerts sometimes but still
>tfw no gf
to forget about world for

>Get off my board Cheekie
You're all trapped in here with me.
Don't lie to yourself, seriously. Saltiness and edgy shit aside, just be honest with yourself that you haven't tried looking and go look.

>tfw I have great memories playing wow and don't regret a single second I spent on it

>he didn't quit wow during cata and change his life there

You're also an autistic shitposter.

>What have you ever achieved?
Freedom to live my life to the fullest, doing what I want to do without caring what other sheeps think of me. And my journey has just started.
>And what are your results to talk with such authority
Because I live freely than most of you

blablabla didnt even read

u cunt

You have the freedom to masturbate until your dick chafes, that doesn't invalidate the dude out with his friends getting laid laughing at you.

Failure to try is still failure, whether you admit it to yourself or not.

Holy shit you sound exactly like those NEET images.
>How did you spend your day today, reading the finest literature and mastering your craft?
>No, you ate instant noodles and masturbated

You didn't have to explain your life to me but okley dokley. Stay being self conscious of what other thinks, and blame your laziness to not make any effort in life just because people around you is shitty.
Oh yes you did

Tbh, if i look backwards, its much easier for me to open up to some stranger on internet and cry into his shoulder than show emotions to people irl.

Lifes a bitch, but im trying to turn mine around so its not so bad anymore. Even my shitty job is better when you have something to lookforward to.

>tfw not enough income to get own flat without renting bullshit.

At least i can save up 5k euros a year or something

>without caring what other sheeps think

Why do you roid then?

MOBAs suck. Keep on lifting no matter what. They will never make it, you might.

I compete for pro shows and boredom.

So you do care what people think. Moron.

You really think professional bodybuilders and competitors who want to win in shows dehydrate themselves, cardio 2 hours a day and put oil on themselves to get dicks and pussies back stage? you think that's the main purpose? I get that you're a boy who thinks about sex 24/7 but try and think for a bit dood. lol

>Freedom to live my life to the fullest
congrats on being born in a first world country
>doing what I want to do without caring what other sheeps think of me
sounds autistic and doesn't go with roiding and posting pics constantly on an anonymous website with a name
>And my journey has just started.
Sounds pseudo-spiritual and fake deep. chances are you will not do anything interesting with your life but work some shitty job in a city until you marry or die
>Because I live freely than most of you
you don't know anything about me

kek btfo

wonder how she's going to respond. probably just like a retard like usual when she dosen't know what to say

Iktf

I moved and use steam to keep in touch with some bros

They never sign on anymore, feelsbadman

Holy shit autismo calm down

Theres truth in here. If you were less of a bitch maybe people would listen. But you act like a douchebag, so you not only dont help but also annoy.

Maybe that's why you dont have irl friends? Anyways, I have one real friend and a few aquaintnaces or whatever the fuck those are.

user I was just like you

I am 26 years old now
Work full time and would go home and play WoW for 4-5 hours after work
On the weekends, I'd play wow for like 12 hours a day
I was a tank/healer on illidan for a guild called Limit, maybe you've heard of them
I did the same routine since college and even afterwards, ever since MoP

But one day, just like you, something clicked
I realized I lost all of my real life friends because I wouldn't hang out with anyone, I haven't received a text or a phone call in months
I only interacted with people at work

Hit rock bottom for a few months, realizing how much of a fuck up i became.

I quit wow and gym 5 days a week and actually made a few new friends at the gym, messed around with a few chicks, and work more overtime to make dem dollas cuz no time sink anymore

Keep it up OP

that's what you got for keep playing wow after tbc

You give me hope you degenerate bastard. Ilu

>first thing one guy said is "hello you fucking normie, found gf yet?"
crabs in a bucket, user.

This

These old 'friends' sound like great people bro.... what a shame you lost their respect

NOT!