Day 4 of DNP

>day 4 of DNP
>weigh the same as I did yesterday (half a pound heavier actually)

I'm not going to up my dose from 200mg but I am going to stick to a much more strict diet

How's this?
>porridge (220 cal)
>soup (200 cal)
>soup (200 cal)

Maybe throw in an apple or banana

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/PEDs/wiki/dnp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay safe opie

dumb fucking newfag.

It literaly does not matter what the scale says till 1 week after your cycle.

200mg is babydose, if you eat like shit dont expect any magic.

>porridge (220 cal)
>soup (200 cal)
>soup (200 cal)

You dont plan on having any muscle mass after that cycle left, right? If yes, great diet bro.

>using DNP
>not doing PSMF

fuck off newfag

>You dont plan on having any muscle mass after that cycle left, right? If yes, great diet bro.
I want to be skinny and have a flat tummy

>It literaly does not matter what the scale says till 1 week after your cycle.
Is there really that much water weight?

>200mg is babydose, if you eat like shit dont expect any magic.
I eat 500-1200 calories

Double the dose. If you don't lose 5 pounds by the next day, double it again.

Actually kinda tempted to go up to 400mg

Enjoy your cataracts

Enjoy your bodyfat

And keep doubling until you're a super hot skeleton.

you added water weight. up the dose to 400 MG. 200 is a very small amount.

But I heard you can go on 200mg for up to a month without needing to stop

How short is a 400mg cycle?

I ran 200 MG for about 25 days straight. however, if I were to do it again, I would do the first several days (4-6) on 200mg then ramp up to 400 MG for 10 days. of course taking necessary precautions to keep health up while on that poison. water is the most important. drink 1.5 gal-2 gal of water a day while on DNP

>drink 1.5 gal-2 gal of water a day while on DNP
I probably drink more than that out of fear

>I ran 200 MG for about 25 days straight. however, if I were to do it again, I would do the first several days (4-6) on 200mg then ramp up to 400 MG for 10 days
Saving 10 days doesn't seem like such a trade off for the risk

S-sho shoo hungry skeleton

How did you eat while on DNP?

High carb or low?
Normal calories or low?

DNP really isn't all that dangerous as most people make it out to be, but it's up to you. 200 MG is viable for sure. it worked for me. I'm going to order some and start cutting hard again on that 200-400mg plan. as long as you aren't stupid as fuck and go 1+ gram a day for several months while not drinking enough water and getting proper nutrients, you'll be in the clear.

Oh and OP, follow this.
I know it's reddit but it has very useful info about DNP and if you follow it you'll be okie dokie

m.reddit.com/r/PEDs/wiki/dnp/

if you are around 180-200lbs you can do 400 or 500 for 25 days, even 28 days if you can handle the lethargy.

there is a table showing the concentration in the blood over the dasy given a 36 hour half life.

you need to do more research. last year/2 years ago there was a huge amount of dnp info on fit. these days not so much.

I'm 146lbs and trying to drop 20lbs so I'm guessing I should stick to 200mg

Have you considered just having a better diet and some fucking willpower?

I went down from 172lbs to 150lbs with just diet over 3 months but I want faster results for the second half

You're a real idiot. Pop 1g of DNP and just crawl into bed, cause you're not gonna make it

low carb. the more carbs you eat the hotter and more uncomfortable you get

somebody once told me if you ever overdose on dnp, you should fill up an ice bath, sit in it, and call 911 so they can pick up your dead body before it starts to stink.

>tfw front load 600mg
>tfw up it to 400mg/day for a month

Feelsgoodman

DNP seems really dumb to me
All other drugs at least enhances the good part while DNP is nothing but a poison that brings down your weight

What r you gonna do after becoming skinny anyway? Go back to your fatty lifestyle and become fat in 3 months? Or start complaining you're a skelly that don't have muscle?

Are antioxidants, electrolytes etc necessary?

Just stuffed myself with chicken after only having 400 calories the rest of the day

I hate myself

At least DNP will minimise the damage

Chicken is fucking lean, loser. Unless is was KFC or some other greasy carb-covered shit, it probably wasn't that bad

Are you seriously only eating 600 cal a day on it? Jesus. You can be in a deficit, but that few calories is awful. Just eat a more manageable deficit, up the dose, drink water, and wait a little before freaking out about weight.

I thought the lower the dose, the lower the calories I could take

Also, figured that was the best way to get the most weight loss on 200mg

This is poleaboo isnt it?

>Be 8th day on dnp+t3
>Be down 12lbs
>Laugh at op for being fucking retarded

w-w-what's your secret?

>I want to be skinny and have a flat tummy
Kill yourself faggot.

Dont do this shit fat is not water soluble all this does is fill the cells up with water making you heavier and when you eat it gets trapped in the cell... Drink 2-4 16 oz of water a day

400mg a day and patience.

>fill the cells up with water making you heavier and when you eat it gets trapped in the cell...

Nice brosciense
Lel thanks for the laugh

Unless you're TDEE is 1000cal that is way too low. Never drop below 60% tdee no matter what Veeky Forums says.

>Unless you're TDEE is 1000cal
That's impossibly low, even old women have higher

That's kind of the point I was making.

We need know OPs stats, but 600 is way too low for anyone on a sustained cut.