Glute appreciation thread

Glutes are the best muscle on the human body both male or female. Prove me wrong

My ass is better looking than most girls ass. Too bad it's hairy as fuck because I once wore my ex-gf's leggings and made her insecure about her butt.

>My ass is better looking than most girls ass.
Fuck, mine too. I also have plenty of women grab my ass.
One of those women was bisexual. She chose to grab my ass over all the woman ass that was there (at a club).

I was always insecure about it but then I realized bitches love the gloots for some reason.

Wait, your butt is hairy because you wore your ex-gf's leggings?

Yes

Yes. Finally SS pays off!

>I was always insecure about it but then I realized bitches love the gloots for some reason.

I think I have a pretty okay butt. Back in January, I was in a club and some moderately attractive girl grabbed me from behind and humped me. It made me feel weird and a little emasculated. What are you meant to do in that situation?

Use your rape whistle.

What's the best booty building exercise?

6 months of SS and my ass was bigger than my girlfriend's.

Barbell Hip Thrusts.

how do you even do them without getting fucking eyeballed by everybody ?

Just do it.

I like to imagine I'm training to fuck a high test goddess. Also is a gr8 accessory to Squats and DL.

Getting eyeballed is the point ;)

Ugliest looking lift, I'd never do them in public.

When your butt gets so big people bully you for having a black girls ass. And that's why I skip leg day.

implying anyone doing barbell hip thrusts doesn't want to get more than eyefucked.

No one will give a fuck about what kind of shit you do at the gym, unless you're hot or lifting super heavyweight.

Underrated

so for no reason at all? since people don't do that

I do legs twice a week but still have a pretty small ass compared to my thighs, how do I make it bigger. Lunges? I hardly ever incorporate any lunges in my workouts

form is whack bruh

You don't

how do them?

How do you figure

you're training legs twice a week and making sub par glute gains, unless you're doing machines this is impossible unless your form is whack

You're not engaging your glutes, it's not really an issue but you need to isolate it then.

I'm sure you don't utilize leg drive in the DL very much and let your lower back do most of the work

I can back up my high bar squat form for sure. I will admit DL isn't my strongest suit, is there a sure way I know I'm using leg drive? I usually do 315 5x5, my lower back doesn't hurt at all when I'm done my sessions.