Is it possible to make gains as a poorfag Veeky Forums? I can basically only afford to buy rice,eggs...

Is it possible to make gains as a poorfag Veeky Forums? I can basically only afford to buy rice,eggs, potatoes and porkchops

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the things you listed are perfect for making gains.

those are what my godly gains are made of

What's exactly the problem, OP? Stop being a stupid pussy and just get your goals together.

eat more chicken fagget.

also can't you buy protein powder at the supermarket?

I'm a thirld worlder and it literally cost like 3USD.

This

You don't need to be rich to make gains, porkchops and eggs are good protein sources and you don't need anything else in your diet other than vegetables and fruits or just take a multivitamin

Can't afford chicken or protein powder it's expensive here in canada

look up then green protein sources, like beans, eggs or brocoli I think.

poorfag student reporting in:

I only eat: rice, chicken and my gainz gone crazy since I take my training very serious.
Dont try to find excuses and start right now

All gonna make it brahs

do you need to bulk like a pig or it's just lifting weights and eating when you're hungry enough?

not OP BTW

>green
>eggs
kek

Prioritize nigga, I'm poor as fuck and I still buy fine meat, chicken and fish and I don't mean that shit that's made in Brazil or Holland.

he sais he can't afford chicken bro.

The poorest people of the world eat what the top athletes and olympians eat, the difference is the amount.

Rice, Beans, Eggs and Chicken are perfect.

1. buy yourself a kitchen balance
2. sign up to a tracking site
3. calculate your caloric need (adjust time after time)
4. eat only clean foods (rice, chicken etc.), cut out every processed shit
5. for me: train push/pull every 2nd day with the goal of getting stronger (motivated af)
6. see results

works really fkn good for me

How do you afford chicken? Chicken breast here are like 8$ for 2 medium sized breasts and a pack of 6 big pork chops is like 4.80$

Im european. At my local store its like 3€ for 400 grams of chicken
I eat 200g each day so it fits the budget.

As an alternative you can eat shitloads of oats with fat reduced milk, you can afford that :)

Steal your meals.

It's easy with self serve check outs.

OP, get a part time job.
seriously.

I already work 60 hours a week at a labor job I don't want to work anymore than that

so you work for 60h and cant even afford basic gains like oats?!

But frozen chicken in bulk. Do they have anything like Sams club or costco there?

Ask around. I'm sure some someone has a membership.

Good protien powder is cheaper in bulk too. I buy really pure stuff for 10 lbs (4.5 kg) for 110 USD.

If you buy protien powder, look at nutrition facts and make sure that say a 30g scoop of powder is at least 26g of real nutritional protien and not filler.

Most commercial brand sell protien where a 30g scoop is like 20g of real protien so they rip you off

how can't you afford food if you work?

>he doesn't remember high school where every nignog couldnt afford to eat bulk, buy pills, or buy powder but still made gains

I'm pretty sure only 10 people were buying products in high school. A high school student isn't willing to spend $100/mo for lifting shit while being a part-time wagecuck.

8 hours of sleep is the best gains

nobody needs whey protein if he eats right.
and most important are the amino acids, but no shitty corp will print that on their label because its probally shit

I don't live with my parents....... I have rent and bills too pay

move to a cheaper place.
how can't you even afford the most basic food like chicken, jesus christ.

stop paying some shit, like TV Cable and maybe a slower internet.

Gomad

I only make minimum wage and everything in canada is expensive

like I said again, learn to live a cheaper life, start making a notebook with the money you spend, start saving.

You can be poor, but you can choose to not be poor in five years.

learn the basics of money management and investing.

lurk Veeky Forums

>protein powder it's expensive here in canada
Are you the usual poorfag who whines about having only 60$ /mo after rent and all? Get a job or move back to your parents'
>ca.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10852500.html
it's the best deal if you are on a strict budget, you won't have the same amount of protein for less. AND it's high-quality whey too.

everyone keeps telling him this in every thread he opens, yet he spergs every couple of days

THIS

I make minimum wage and have my whole life and I have my own place and pay my own bills etc and I have over 35k in savings

He's got to stop eating out and spending money on booze and drugs etc I don't know how anyone can be broke unless they spend on eating out and drinking and doing drugs

I make minimum wage as well and ever since I stopped spending on partying I've never been close to broke

THIS THIS THIS

minmium wage user here, drinking a nice glass of red wine now

?

Add some beans to that and you've got all you need.

Protein powder is also probably not that expensive considering how much you get out of it.

It's expensive here in Norway too, but I just bought 6kg for 899nok, which is enough to last me about 100 days.

Yes. buy lentils. Blend them so you don't get too much insoluble fiber.

and frozen veggies! YES you can

kill yourself

That's all you need

ex poor fag canadian here

>buy protein at supermarkets when its on sale
>buy no name beans
>buy medium ground beef/chicken breast when its on sale
>dont drain out the fat when you cook meat
>tofu is cheap as fuck
>mcdoubles are easy cals easy proteins for meals on the go
>never ever eat out unless its mcdoubles
>never do cardio