>constantly catch her looking in the corner of my eye
I have no idea whats up

>tfw the receptionist says hi to you when you walk in

this exact thing has been going on with me for months

Nice hate symbol you fucking nazi.

>Receptionist you haven't seen in ages warmly greets you
>Old man at the racks gestures at you
I love going to the gym in the morning

>tfw qt receptionist completely ignores you when you leave.

>tfw forgot to tip the receptionist last week and too afraid to go back to the gym

I guess this explains this: then. I had no idea you had to tip.

> i can remember the first time that happened to me.
was a nice big booty blonde but i shied out. she is couple with the fitness trainer now, lol

TFW stinky Pajeets at the gym

Mfw ran out of febreze

Nigga you need to tip every time you pay for service. Tip is around 15% so I usually give the receptionist like 2$ everytime I workout

They glance and remember their boyfriends right there. Turn their entire head and then boom memory kicks in, bf is right there, and turn. Happened twice last night.

Could just be her brother/gay friend. You'll never know until you talk to her, user...

eurofag here: is tipping a counter a meme or do you actually give them money to hand you the card.

pls tell me

>tfw always catch the semi qt female receptionist looking at me when I look at her
>tfw she smiles everytime we walk by each other
>tfw she tells me hi and bye everytime I come and go
>tfw she magically comes into the men's locker room to "check" the janitorial closet everytime I walk in
>tfw if she's lifting instead of working she'll set up right in front of me and do weird poses in her leggings
It's starting to get creepy now and makes me feel awkward when I want to work out. I'd try talking to her but all of her gym buddies are huge 300lb roiders and I'm barely out of dyel mode

Should I just switch gyms?

> tfw you have to finally accept you are never going to make it

I wish it were. I tip when I arrive, tip the towel giver, tip the locker guards, and tip the receptionist when I leave. Not much, just 30%, but still.

stop saying this. you have to grow within first, than the muscles

we all gonna make it, feel hugged nohomo

But why glance?

She is attractive so i doubt it, ive never seen em be close but they are friendly
Anyway, it confuses the fuck out of me and takes up valuable attention
>Talk to her
lol mate, just lol

who gives a fuck if her buddies are build they only roid because they have ffear in their hearts do you seriously think they re going to OHP your or something if you ask her out

Tip at sit-down dinner, and for stuff like cabs or food delivery
Do you not?

>tfw you drop the bar on your head while snatching and a girl starts laughing

did he died

>tfw guys unrack your weight as if I cant rerack it myself
>tfw guys try to talk to me even when wearing headphones

If I can lift the weight I can rerack it myself ReeEEEEEEE

same :((

v annoying.

Nope. Why would they expect me to pay them extra. If the tip is expected/needed then add it to the fucking list price and bill me that. If you can't do that then not getting paid enough isn't my problem. If your employer fucks you over and doesn't pay enough find a new job.

Did you make sure to pretend you can't fit through the door and make bub bub bub sounds?

>havent talked to a female not in my family for over 5 months

dumb sluts lol, i dont miss them

Ameritards BTFO