I'm making a new website about crypto. Basicallycoin rates, values exchange calculator and even your portfolio...

I'm making a new website about crypto. Basicallycoin rates, values exchange calculator and even your portfolio. I have 2 domains:

centralizedcoins.com
coinparator.com

Which one do you like better?

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

the second one

>Which one do you like better?

Right one.

yep, me too, just want to be sure

Coinparator

Note: Veeky Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in. Anything that looks remotely like advertising or soliciting will be removed. Begging/asking (including tipping) for cyptocurrencies or asking for money/capital is also strictly forbidden. Want to advertise? Buy a banner Veeky Forums targeted banner ad: Veeky Forums.org/advertise?selfserve

because she is shorter, which shows your lack of confidence, which is also why pedo likes childs, which basically makes you a pedo

second and second

these domains doesn't even have webhosting, this is business question, not advertising

facefuck the right,
assfuck the left

The second one desu.

How many LINKs do I need to bang the left one?

>visit www.coinboing.com for hot, sexy, crypto action! Now accepting ETH and REQ!

both are shit but the second doesn't at least use a giant red flag of a word centralisation when speaking about crypto

luckily i don't register shit domains like coinboing.com

if you have telegram id check out t.me/pumpandtrump and grab signals from them

centralisation in domain is meant like a "all coins centralised on one website, all rates centralized here"

i just realized, that you can spell it centralized/centralised, which is the real red flag for that domain

>>REQ

You sir have good taste

i dont have telegram, is that a real thing and i should spent time to try get in or are you trolling?

>centralizedcoins
>centralized
>coins
>coin
>parator

what the fuck are you normal?

i'll send you 0.01BTC if you find better available .com domain

Fagwang.shart
send here: 1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX

coinraptor.com is better. make a little raptor mascot. no need for tip you can have that one.

you missed "better" and ".com domain"

sorry,
fagwang.COM
send here:1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX

>coinraptor.com

"Sorry, coinraptor.com is taken."

looks like your shit out of luck then

you still missed word "better"

I will purchase ANY domain posted in this thread, for the next 30 minutes. Good luck.

ilikeniggercockupmyass.com

You do?

I kid, I kid. I bought it.

you didn't buy it, you're full of shit

"centralizedcoins.com
coinparator.com"
Die in fire.
Cryptoer.com
Coin.university
coin.delivery
portfol.io

>portfol.io