I'm in Toronto right now and all the investors I have talked to have expressed disappointment in chain link

I'm in Toronto right now and all the investors I have talked to have expressed disappointment in chain link.

I suggest you sell before 6PM EST (seriously)

Other urls found in this thread:

sale.eltcoin.tech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pics or it didnt happen

Explain yourself Faggot.

nice just bought 100k

They didn't even present yet you cuck.

Its 3am in toronto

It's 3am in Toronto?

0 (zero) proof

its
3am
in
toronto

EST niqqas

It is 3:00 AM in Toronto, Canada

It's 3am in Toronto...

>investors with potentially billions at stake care about bed time

okay

I have 860 and I'm staying up all night lmao

613 reppin

Who said shit about bed time? We're just pointing out the fact that the time is currently 3 : 0 0 A . M . I N T O R O N T O

even the captcha fucking knows

>picture of Montreal highway signs
>sign denoting the route to Toronto

I guess they're saving their ETH for moonlambos.io and the ELTCOIN presale

why are they disappointed mr "im in toronto"?

Money doesn't sleep.

>Investors with billionaires to lose stay up till 3am so they can impair their congnitive function in the upcoming event

What features, or lack thereof, did they express disappointment in?
What are their connections to Chainlink?
How knowledgeable are they on the product?
What reason do you have to believe the information they gave was legitimate and true to their interests?

>60/70/80 years old odin hangover

seems legit

How do I buy this shit? Haven't seen it shilled here before, it'll be good to get in on the ground level. I've got a bunch of ETH to pour into this

you'll find out

are you actually naive enough to believe that the presentation is what matters?

are you so retarded you don't think most of the discourse takes place before the event actually happens?

>voice of reason

sale.eltcoin.tech

you still haven't shown any proof of you in toronto -.-

>Green ID

Checks out. Thanks buddy I'll think of this moment when I'm buying a lambo. Everyone is hype on this pajeet slavcoin scam when this shit is flying under the radar. Can I tip you?

Try harder fag

i want to make a giant collage of all the chainlink FUD, print it out, and frame it so i can laugh at it every time i pass by it in my $10,000,000,000 mansion in 2020

it's literally 4am in toronto right now no one is awake you larping fag

0x000aEF77ecEd4fAa38Bb60558c63296cf42D7817

ty :)

No, I ageee. But not at 3am

Pretty much this.

When investing in cryptos I always think the best way to analyse is to find as many flaws as possible, given the concept is promising. Im sure I dont need to shill the benefits LINK can yield, but here's a look at their biggest threats:

>Banks beat them to developing the tech
Given the development that has already gone into the product, it would be more advantageous for a bank just to buy company out instead of start from scratch. These guys obviously have a strong intuition about what the service needs to achieve and how to get it to that level. With that said, you cannot just encompass "banks" into a single financial entity: Do you think one bank would develop the platform and allow others to use it? And do you think it would yield a net gain if each bank made their own network to achieve the same thing as LINK? It is advantageous for banks to use chainlink over their own as it will allow for better cross-compatibility and there really isnt that much of a cost saved from developing the tech themselves anyway.

>2 devs wont bring product to market in time
Bitcoin, no doubt the most innovative coin in the industry given it's the foundation for every other product in this market, was initially developed by Satoshi on his own. Quality>Quantity in tech.

>650,000,000 tokens out of circulation
I see this as a tool which will be used to stabilize prices in the case that LINK scales to the point where trading 1/10^8 of it isnt a small enough increment for some of the chains use cases. Just take one minute to think about how much one link has to be worth for this to be a relevant issue. As for it being a p&d, it's been far too long in development for that to be viable, and at the end of the day there would be much more profit in selling off to an organisation that wants to have the product for themselves than to cash out at whatever price LINK hits without getting too deep into developing a product.

>SUPERCOMPUTERS
And here lies the crux.

this is true, but i'm awake

I'M NOT SELLING.

The weak hands shakeouts get more idiotic by the hour.

I've been drinking with some MSFT guys earlier tonight here in Toronto, pretty wasted.s ooo these guys tell me it's all about something they call cryptlets, that is what msft calls oracles. they already in talks with swift to roll this out, when i brought up link the whole table burst out laughing wtf. i sold hope didnt fat finger something, passing out now

tldr; swift is going with cryptlets passing out now for rels