Has this region of the world ever done anything significant?

>Greece
>Egypt
>Levant
>Anatolia
>Persia

Please end this useless board mods

no?

when you're this retarded. the thread

What... the god damn fertile crescent ?

no, nothing of note, move along

inb4 pretending to be retarded

Did you know that 2/3 Americans don't know that Cyprus is the centre of the planet? :^)

>literally the one area in the whole world EVERY big nation/empire/tribe/kingdom/whatever has tried to conquer or control

>Haz dis region of da wurld ever dun anythin ?

No its full of bluepilled shitskins

The pink area in the Balkans you retards

You're too late faggot, we know you're retarded, see sage

made delicious food for one
civilization rises and fall, food remains

You mean Romania?

Because the Levant and the eastern mediterranean...

This.

Oh, not much, just lay the foundations for all of western culture, be the birthplace of civilization, and the most strategically important and most sought-after place in the world. nothing compared to the magnificence that is the American South, which gave us the important lesson that Slavery was bad.

The east med is the levant you stupid fuck

They protected Western Europe from the Mongol Hordes, the world would be vastly different if they hadn't.

He's not wrong as to distinguish, there is more to the East Med other than the Levant

>People will repsond to this bait...
Saged.

Second

Like?

this is peak ahistorical western chauvinism
congratulations dipshit

Third. End me too.

Well there's Libya, most of Egypt, the Adriatic ionian and aegean (balkans and Italy). Plus depending on whether or not you count all of anatolia as part of the levant or not.

Few outside of the blue area have done something significant

anatolia is part of the levant so is libya, balkans and italy are not east med

But why did it ejaculate Ireland?

want to know how i know you're retarded?

He’s talking about Romania you fags

Here's a map of the East Med

>black sea is med
WoW

Here's a map of the levant
>The term is also used for modern events, peoples, states or parts of states in the same region,[29]namelyCyprus,Egypt,Iraq,Israel,Jordan,Lebanon,Palestine,Syria, andTurkeyare sometimes considered Levant countries

I never said the black sea

what the hell kind of map is this

I can tell you directly how you are retarded, you took the post seriously

your brain is the size of a literal pea

As opposed to yours that could be better described as a vacuum

>Has this region of the world ever done anything significant?

vacuums are large, anatolia is levantine

Ok? What about Egypt, Lybia, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia. Are they levantine? Greece, Egypt, Lybia and Croatia are major historical participants in the East Med, and they aren't in the levant, brainlet.

>egypt
no
>libya
yes
>greece
no
>balkans
no

How is lybia even close to the levant?

Phonetic settlers

Waiwaiwait. Lemme getchu straight. You think, that Egypt isn't in the levant, (even if sinai actually is) but lybia is because of the language? Which is arabic just like Egypt? Well then, it settles it, all of North Africa is in the levant

I meant Phoenician

This is the 20th century levant, like it or not, you should drill it in your head

I literally refuse to accept the definition of the levant not including anatolia

TOUGH

Anatolia has never been part of the Levant you dimwit.

It has

you have the gall to call me a dimwit when it obviously was levantine before the turks and arabs

Remider that Turkey is not med, we are BLACK sea
We have more in common with Crimean Tatars than with m*ddoids aka araps, gayreeks, and various spics

LebAnon here.
Are Libyans the WE WUZ of Phoenicians?
I know that Carthage and some other Punic settlements were in modern Libya but I thought they were totally conquered, slaughtered, with the remaining few taken as slaves, by the Romans after they were defeated in the Punic Wars.
No offense to any LibyanBro's by the way. I doubt most Lebanese have significant Phoenician blood in them at this point.

My BLACK brother

Tunisia*
And I don't think many of their settlements were in Libya, more were in Algeria.

Im not even libyan, its pretty clear that at some point in time, libya was levantine

>Anunkene
>Bible and Bibilical figures
>Hittite
>Carthage
>Macedonia
>Rome
>religion of peace
>Mamluk
>Ottoman
>David IV
>Israel
>911
>central banks
>Gulf War
>Iraq Afghan
>Gaddafi
>Benghazi
>Petrodollar
>Clinton
>Crimea
>Putin
>Mummy
>Syria
>No fly zone
>ISIS
>truck of peace
>church bombings
>muzzies boming muzzies
>2017 Libya Slavery
>Greater Israel
>WW3
>Revelations
>Rapture
>Return of Nibiru
>Intergalactic War for Jerusalem between humanoids and reptilians
>1000 year of peace
>Singularity
>Infinite Orgasm
>Demiurgical Autism returns
>Shieeeeeeeeeeet

... explain.

Kek. Normally you get on my nerves, but this one was good.

Equal-distance: Spain-Levant Levant-India. This is the major sales point of Greek and Egyptian history. Its right between the two.

binp

Anatolia is one of the most underrated classical regions probably due to there not being a distinct "Anatolian" polity or culture after the Hittites.

It was one of the richest if not the richest region of the Roman Empire, a big motivation for moving the capital eastward.

It played a big role in shaping Christianity as well.

Dear brainlets, Levant used to be used in the same sense "Near East" is used, meaning more or less the entire eastern Mediterranean, but later on ended up referencing only the region of Syria.

Lmao nigga who cares about "le historically fluid definition" today the levant os clearly stated
>but later on ended up referencing only the region of Syria.
WRONG brainlet

I'm the guy you answered here so you think that by insulting other you're making your point? Then what about this, fag? At least two people disagree with you therefore you're wrong!