Im done with cryptos. it used to be cool and unique. now normalfags are jumping on this hard...

im done with cryptos. it used to be cool and unique. now normalfags are jumping on this hard, my whole uni class is talking about it non stop. news articles, guest lectures, the whole shebang. next pump im dumping my bags on them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what class, what uni

no negatives there

normie adoption is what you want and you're lucky enough to be early into this shit

Literally this

Are you retarded?

Normies will buy your bags and make you gains.

Sell now and leave then you weak handed faggot

corporate finance related study
i got into it in april, then it was fun. now i want to blow my brains out hearing people talk about it

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD

>Caring about "muh uniqueness" "muh it's no longer cool cuz everyone knows about it" over once-in-a-lifetime potential gains.

That's fucking grade school thinking man. REALIZE the fucking opportunity in front of you and seize it.

>i got into it in april
normalfag looking down on other normalfags barely distinguishable from himself.

pls go

go show bitches your portfolio and get some of that finance major pussy bruh

are you fucking retarted? WIDER ACCEPTANCE IS WHAT WE WANT. You think you will make money if the only people who know about crypto are deep web users and computerfags.

the good news is you should already be rich given how mainstream crypto is these days.

bad news is if you're not rich now you're going to be chasing after shitcoin pumps on Veeky Forums for years.

Look at this fucker thinking he's so unique. I considered myself a normalfag for looking down at cryptos in 2013 when bitcoin was 113$ and didn't have the balls to invest at least a lilttle bit. if you got in post 2011. You're still a normalfag.

its not nearly as mainstream as you think is it. Most people I know never heard of bitcoin.

stop projecting. I know you have been here a few weeks max
wider acceptance means the dump is coming soon. new people coming in is the only thing sustaining these shitcoins

>problems of a contrarian

This nigga knows whats up

Because bitcoin wont be worth at least 15k in 5 years. Fuck outta here.

what you want, you dense motherfucker, is the whole world talking about this shit.

it's still worth buying bitcoin RIGHT NOW even though it's just exploded.

Muh Normies is the exact reason I stopped mining btc and cashed out in early 2012
Dont be a Brainlet you will regret it

This.

Normies = tons of stupid cash for you to grab

"normies" will take bitcoin to 100k

things that never happened