How the fuck do Byzaboos exist? Literally an empire of wannabes who got their most sacred city taken over

How the fuck do Byzaboos exist? Literally an empire of wannabes who got their most sacred city taken over.

>wannabes
They had no role models but themselves.

>got their most sacred city taken over.
Same happened to most empires.

It's the ultimate pleb filter of historical civilisations. If you can't understand it, you shouldn't understand it.

Read a fucking book nigga.

>Houstonopolis, we have a problem

God damn this shouldn't make me laugh

I'd watch that film

>Istanbul should be given back to the Gr..

>not idris elba as Mehmed II

There could even be a scene of him fucking every white woman in the palace agter the city's fall.

I think it's less of a deep love for Byzantines and more a disgust for roaches

I would unironically beat a Byzaboo if i saw one irl.

Send me your address dirty steppe nigger

>implying istanbul isn't an even dirtier shithole with Turkey being an even poorer state than Greece

Turkey actually has an economy while greece is a giant wellfare program run with german euros.

>Turkey
>economy

He's not wrong m8, compared to the absolute shithouse that is the Greek economy the Turks aren't doing too bad. Even if they are little more than a pesudo-arab backwater.

Lmao no Turkey is literally poorer than Greece. Economic growth, median wealth, average salary and all look it up.

this

i'm not a Byzantine fan, but keeping its memory alive might just force russia to go and do what they wanted originally and liberate constantinople. The roaches would be gone from the face of the earth after that and we would be rid of their filth.

Byzantium pisses me off because it was this cool thing that destroyed its own damn self, with everyone backstabbing themselves in perpetuity allowing foreigners to fuck them over while they were busy fighting each other.

Why did the Arabs manage to conquer half their shit? Because some faggot named Phocas overthrew a competent emperor the Persians were friendly with for no good reason, prompting a long-ass war (and later a civil war in which he would be overthrown) that exhausted them.

Why did they lose at Manzikert? Some dickhead from the Doukas family decided to spread the rumor that the emperor was dead and marched away with the whole rear guard while his dad overthrew the emperor.

Why did the 4th Crusade re-route to Constantinople? Because some faggot pretender promised them gold if they overthrew the emperor and put him on the throne. Then HE got overthrown and after over a year of sitting around not getting paid like they were promised the Crusaders just said "fuck it" and sacked the whole city.

Almost comical, although the Empire was overdue for it's end. It lasted so long it was bound to face complete extinction.

It's remarkable how long they lasted honestly, considering they were getting invaded all the time from all sorts of directions.

Japan that ranks directly above it, had little to no experience with invaders. The HRE wasn't a single entity or threatened by external religious autism. Just goes to show what class of empire byzantium was. I know Turks don't particularly like to talk about it but they'd have to be the juggernaut of europe.

thanks germany/eu for propping up the greek failed state.

Armchair Christians like Byzantines because they we wuzed as Romans while being Christian.