Reminder that Historians still reference this piece of land as the Holy Roman Empire and not the

Reminder that Historians still reference this piece of land as the Holy Roman Empire and not the
>United Royal Legate Associates of Pan-German Imperial Neighboring Governance.
aka URLARPING

>Pan-German

I see Slavs, Italians, and Magyars in there

>magyars

>URLARPING
I keked. Good job op.

That's not a part of the HRE you cretin

it is part of the map, which you can see

>brainlet backpedaling

autism

>modern German on the HRE
>nono, it wasn't really Roman, that was just a name to signify prestige and dominion over the catholic church
>also King of Rome, but that's a bit far off, but you know those medieval guys were like children

>modern Orthodox whatever
>100% noble Roman heritage
>one true heir of the empire
>direct line of succession, we are the true Romans
>totally not wewuzzing!

I never understood the desire to LARP as a Roman. Wanting to be Roman is like wanting to be a nigger to me, as Rome especially in its last days was a hideous, racemixed shithole with a degree of corruption that would make Ukraine blush. Calling someone Roman should be considered an insult.

Well, if you haven't got much else to be proud of things like that happen. Like when you've been gobbling horsenigger cock for most of your history whilst the rest of Europe prospered and built modern western civilization.

>hideous, racemixed shithole

what

>Rome
>Western

Racemixed with every nigger from Parthia to Egypt. Roman empire makes modern Brazil look racially pure.

>reading comprehension
>Slavs

You'd want to LARP as part of the Republic, my man. From Punic War to Ceasar era.

>Calling someone Roman should be considered an insult.
It is

>I wanted to answer and make such a speech in our defense as his boasting deserved, but be would not let me and added this final insult: "You are not Romans but Lombards." He even then was anxious to say more and waved his hand to secure my silence, but I was worked up and cried: "History tells us that Romulus, from whom the Romans get their name, was a fratricide born in adultery. He made a place of refuge for himself and received into it insolvent debtors, runaway slaves, murderers and men who deserved death for their crimes. This was the sort of crowd whom he enrolled as citizens and gave them the name of Romans. From this nobility are descended those men whom you style 'rulers of the world.' But we Lombards, Saxons, Franks, Lotharingians, Bavarians, Swabians and Burgundians, so despise these fellows that when we are angry with an enemy we can find nothing more insulting to say than -'You Roman!' For us in the word Roman is comprehended every form of lowness, timidity, avarice, luxury, falsehood and vice. You say that we are unwarlike and know nothing of horsemanship. Well, if the sins of the Christians merit that you keep this stiff neck, the next war will prove what manner of men you are, and how warlike we."

Oddly enough, I don't feel the urge to LARP as anything.

You mean URLAPGING?

Poland and France are also a part of the map you twit

Well then can you really claim to not understand the desire to LARP specifically as a Roman?

Hungary indeed was never part of the HRE. On the other hand large parts of what is today France and Poland was part of the HRE. Note, not Poland or France themselves, just part of the territory they occupy present day.

just kys please

>

>Reminder that Historians still reference this piece of land as the Holy Roman Empire and not the
The HRE border is the red line faggot. So no, there were no magyars in HRE.

>racemixed

No one cared about that shit until the Age of Discovery, /pol/, and as late as the 18th century Euros literally thought living in the wrong climate would in itself change your race.

>hideous, corrupt shithole

Yeah, but so was everywhere else. Besides, it's not like Roman LARPers were some kind of paragons of good government themselves.

>no one cared
That's literally the main issue. They didn't care, which makes them even more repulsive.

kek

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HUUUUAAAAHHHH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is why we need flags, this is definitely a brainlet amerimutt