I want to buy 10 eth. Is that a good idea? Should I wait longer or keep my btc? Will eth moon after 21st...

I want to buy 10 eth. Is that a good idea? Should I wait longer or keep my btc? Will eth moon after 21st? When should I convert it back to btc?

Also I want to buy some small quantities of alt/shitcoins for hold. Give me 3 options and why they are good.

100$ to whoever helps me so post address

Buy now. It will skyrocket.

I would definitely recommend ETH, but wait at least a week to convert it back. Also, I would look into MCO (Monaco) if you haven't yet. The devs are gonna be releasing their partnership information. Even if its not $100, any bit is appreciated!! 0x7aAa1C7d5465e6eb3d1fe3712E5B92728595f14A

Alt coins- link, xlm and xrp.

BUY XLM, x10 this month

1JPfPM1bgNQe8bxmvm4ziVrfyBC7susLgd

BTC address

The dev update for MCO is this upcoming thursday btw

Omg, chainlink, and neo.
Yeah eth is gonna keep pumping

everyone expects eth to fly high when bitcoin gold fork happens, now is a good time to invest
xlm is a good option, monero too, ripple maybe but not now wait a little bit
neo could be hit or miss and don't trust linkfags

when do I sell the eth back? when will the fork end? will btc drop then and I should buy?

link and xml are scams

the fork will be october 25 my guess is that people will exchange bitcoin gold back to bitcoin and sell everything
then buy altcoins or back to fiat and getting out
this will make the alt market to skyrocket and bitcoin to drop
so you sell your altcoins high and buy btc low as possible all in a day or maybe two

what about november? I thought theres some update for btc then too

so how long after 25th will the crash happen? a week? I dont want to fomo

november fork is a joke don't expecto too much, mostly because tha fork is not supported by a fuckton
so yeah
now with the new ethereum update you better invest soon before the price increases even a little bit.
how long after the crash?
maybe the same day the fork happens
maybe sleeping is out of the ecuations on those days and watching how the coins flow will be the wisest move

>november fork is a joke
>tha fork is not supported by a fuckton
oh just coinbase, jaxx and all the fucking miners...
I really hope this BTCGold fiasco burns people so bad it shakes them off this idea of rushing to BTC to get "free coins"

can you repeat this whole thing and elaborate more for a newfag like me please?

Link and XLM are scans?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YES
Google about Sibos and IBM ya fuckin twat

oh please even bitcoin core says it's shit and to be careful with it lack of backward compability
literally no one with a brain is supporting that crap
bitcoingold will be forgotten like cash that's for sure but due to the high amount of people buying btc now (lol) many will sell when they get their brand shitty new coin
hang on buddy let me summarize it

Everyone says people are buying bitcoin to get bitcoin gold but no one actually buying bitcoin says they want bitcoin gold.

alright
eth and many altcoins are low or stable due to every1 selling to buy btc before the fork
the day the fork starts people will sell both their btc and gold some instantly some will panic you know how it is
those selling will invest in altcoins pumping them
those who were holding those alts would sell at that time and will try to buy the now somewhat low btc
this could backfire you know nothing is for sure

right because nobody cares about gold for real
they will trade it back to btc, increasing their total btc amount just like bitcoincash

LINK
AND
XLM
SCAMS

>even bitcoin core says it's shit
Oh so you're telling me the people who have everything to lose if s2x takes off says it's shit... good to know

I'm not saying it will take off, I know it's shit (just like this gold bullshit is shit), but what's important is that this is a very well polished turd, and it WILL cause a temporary market disruption, which translates to opportunity

>Oh so you're telling me the people who have everything to lose if s2x takes off says it's shit... good to know
well yes but sayins it's shit just because has no weight, in this case there're many reasons
also yeah this bullshit forks are the perfect chance for newfags and no coiners to jump on this wild ride

Sorry dude she is not asian

I went all in on ETH at $390 so yes, BUY ETH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD