He put his ETH in Chainlink instead of Request

>he put his ETH in Chainlink instead of Request
You deserve to be poor

>implying i didn't put my ETH in both

Suck my dick faggot.

i cant even buy this shit yet faggot
its not on ED yet

this. Sounds like op is a poor faggot, maybe even a pajeet.

I have filled 4 accounts. Will i make it?

only 100k req. Will I make 100k usd?

Absolutely

Had to sell off so much of my beloved LINK to max out my account, it felt like I was selling off my first-born son or some shit, too fucking painful.

It's gonna be worth it tho, and def gonna funnel a lot of my REQ gains back to chainlink. I will repent and hope that Father Sergey forgives my sins and lets me return to His flock

comfy. I trust you, user.

Us LINK/REQ champions will live have more lambos than any other. May our two coins live eternally in harmony.

I wonder if OP realizes that that Request will likely use ChainLink as their oracle. Both coins are blue chips

100 eth in the pre-sale for both. Feels great

>selling LINK

/ourcoin/

>Implying I don't have enough ETH to fill 5 addresses of this while still holding 150k LINK and putting 100 ETH each in other pre-sales you faggots didn't even hear about yet.

6x on my whole portfolio in a very short time simply by being ahead of the curve. Not even bragging, I know others who did a hell of a lot better than I. Why aren't you trying?

i was going to do this but ran out of time

hopefully 35k req is enough for a civic

you dont sound like a particularly nice person m8

Holy shit check'em

Allah has spoken.

>Allah
Why do the germans have to push their god all the time?

Shut your whore mouth, you dirty infidel! Allah has spoken and has blessed REQ.

I'm not, I'm a dick. Don't worry man, all I have is crypto gainz and gym gainz. No gf, no real friends, my family hates me. So even if I make shitloads of money right now I'm probably not gonna be as ahppy as you and many others on this board. If it's any consolidation.

See, I can't even spell consolation right, because I'm literally retarded