Daily reminder that the Romans saw other Mediterraneans as their equals but not snowniggers...

Daily reminder that the Romans saw other Mediterraneans as their equals but not snowniggers. This is why there were emperors of Iberian, Phoenician, Syrian, etc ancestry but no emperors of Celtic or Germanic ancestry.

>Romans were Nords

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aquae_Sextiae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nordcucks btfo

With Africans they probably meant Carthaginians, Egyptians etc. right?

yes africa was tunis and libya

It's almost as if a thousand years of social development can change the character of a people.

>other Mediterraneans
>equals
Nice try, Kostas Popodopopadarapapopoulus, but no.

>46-30 BC
>He also thought the French, Germans

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS AUTHOR

Wow.. so woke

Should Italians welcome refu- i mean their brothers?

You could quote Tacitus as well who saw Northerners as the master race....

Caracalla was a big Celtaboo though

>one man disliking Anglo-Saxons because they were his enemies is a proof
"No."

Original Romans were Nordics. m*dshits can only sit in a corner and cry, but they can not debunk this obvious fact :)

>the Romans saw other Mediterraneans as their equals
They actuallly seen actual ones like juden, berbers, arabs, et cetera as inferiors. Some of them liked greeks because their culture was Nordic, or egyptians because muh pyramids.

Real Italians are Nordic :)

The "italians" you speak of are subhuman pseudo-italic folk.

>Autistic stormfag woke up at 2pm

The Romans clearly didn't consider themselves "Nordic". They saw the Germanics as completely different people. Weird if they were so similar.

>original
>700 years after the foundation of Rome

The Romans clearly didn't consider themselves "Nordic"
It doesn't mean anything, because they were Nordics :)
Back then they were even more Nordic.

It means a lot. It means they considered Germans, which according to you were even more Nordic, inferior.

>romans considered their enemies inferior
Wow, who would have guessed?

No, not their enemies, but people living in the North. Egyptians, Greeks or Syrians weren't considered inferior.

Germanics in general were described as dumb brutes, while Mediterraneans as intelligent people.

>No, not their enemies, but people living in the North
So their enemies.

They had more enemies. And it's not like many Germanic tribes weren't their allies.

Cherrypick more, sw*rthoid m*doid subhuman.

Good one!

But it's fact that No*dics are inferior :)

>Sculptures of Alexander, Caesar, Justinianus, Aurelius...and all the other leaders, noblemen of ancient Rome, Greek and Egypt.
v.s.
>One decayed mummy

I really wonder who is cherry picked...

Also Egyptians had and has various hair colors is never secret.

>those sources
You need to be kidding if you think they have any credibility. They are obvious not primary and credible since its a few guys telling how people from very different years looked like.
Malalas was born in 491 but apperantly knows everything about the looks of people that were born hundreds of years before he was born. And he also has and awful credibility.
Sieglin is literally a nordicist and wrote the book in fucking 1935.
Suetonius wrote based on gossip and most historian say he is not credible.
And then there's a 2001 book there, lmao.

>I really wonder who is cherry picked...
still you :)

>You need to be kidding if you think they have any credibility
Romans surely knew better than modern sw*rthoid wewuzzers

wh*tes btfo once again

>Northern Italians
>CIRO Immobile

What did he mean by this?

Ok, maybe he is not Northern. But he is still of the Northern race :)

>:)
I want normalfags to leave already

>implying I don't use emoticons to make the swarthy races butthurt even more :) :) :) :)

Am i the only one who seriously believed his since childhood? I'm not sure if it's correct or not.

But I thought all Southern Italians were niggers?

Also, a blonde and blue eyed South Euro will still cluster with other South Euros genetically, not with Nordics/Germanics.

He did not
How far can snownigger delusions go

>But I thought all Southern Italians were niggers?
No, the ones with more Roman blood are blond and blue eyed :)

I have one question for the Nordicists:

Why do you have no problem with Alpines, Dinarics, etc.. and such, but you get triggered when Mediterraneans get mentioned? Especially when Mediterraneans are actually an obviously european sub-race and share some traits (i.e. dolichocephaly) with Nordics (this is not to say they are the same of course)

>Malalas was born in 491 but apperantly knows everything about the looks of people that were born hundreds of years before he was born.
It would be incredible, considering he didn't get correctly the appearance of his contemporary emperor

we wuz romans :)
lmao soyboy greeks btfo #makeromenordicagain

>Mediterraneans as their equals

>He is the retard Mordid. A Polish subhuman living in the UK. He likes to troll and stop answering Him seriously.

Why do we constantly obsess over race here? It's literally every goddamn day with threads like these.

It's like two or three people. The worst one being that Polish retard. I'm sure he's just shitposting.

Of course Veeky Forums just have to reply to him. It's like with holocaust deniers. We have these threads every single day.

Read my post again

Romans writting how their Emperors looked like basing on older sources are more right than m*dshit we wuzzers :)

Most discussion of history bends over backwards to deny its significance. Veeky Forums is the only place to let that steam off.

Because Veeky Forums is dogshit and it needs serious mods.

/pol/tard drumpfanzees can't stop getting triggered by facts and start whining when they get proofs and explanations as to why they're wrong.

>nordic supremacist
>posts mummies of jews to prove ancient egyptians were aryan

what are you talking about dude all those statues are strikingly western european in appearance

they are in fact the same as nords apart from pigmentation. Other differences in feautres are too minor for nordid and mediterranid to be considered actual separate phenotypes

>Shillesian larping as AFROasiatic Egyptian

I WILL DEFINITELY CRUSH YOUR ELONGATED HUNNIC SKULL, N*RDSHIT

>aryans and anglo-saxons
>in the roman period
wow it's almost as if this is the fantastical creation of a butthurt black ameritard with no knowledge of history

They were just butthurt.

>jews
They are ARIER, not juden. Juden are of medish folk my swarhty friend :)

"Africa" referred to what is now Tunisia. As in the Province of Africa.

It's like two Poles. No one else would even consider doubting that the Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, Egyptians, etc. looked like their modern descendants if not and we wouldn't have these threads.

Obviously they didn't have IQ tests back then, otherwise the Mediterraneans probably wouldn't have chosen to inherit all those "civilized, intelligent, and mild-mannered" genes from Africa.

preempting

get a load of this ahistorical pseudoscientist

this is the dumbest shit ever

Nero was blond and blue eyed and he looks nothing like the swarthyman below him.

Caligula has clearly more Nordicized and sharp features than the man below him, who looks like a typical balkan dinaric.

Tiberius has diffrent forhead, mid face, completely unlike de niro.

Augustus was blond and blue eyed, and he has normal progressivo look, the cuomo below him is swarthy and looks like a mentally ill nigger mixed with a turk.

Vespian has quite broad face, probably because he belongs to a more robust Nordic type, but also quite big head. Mussolini has small potato head and doesn't resemble him at all.

Titus is the most similiar to the man below him.

Most of them weren't even Roman. And all the sources are not credible for the reasons I mentioned it. There's even an unironically nordicist book in there as source.
>basing on older sources
Like which ones?

>Most of them weren't even Roman
You are wrong. All of them were Italic except hadrian who had iberian blood (and was suprisingly... dark haired and eyed)

Romans came to bring civilization to what had become barbarians savages. They were no equal, even the italians were not equal to the romans.

I'm not talking about the emperors but the sources. Almost all of the sources are not from Roman writers except two I guess.

>Veeky Forums can't handle the fact that white people existed in Rome or elsewhere, belives everyone was brown
what else is new

Why don't Southern Europeans wewuzz about Northern European ancient history?

Because there is no history to speak of

Romans and Greeks were aryans from hyperborea

My Celtic brothers, is this our time to rise up and claim the true mantle of the progenitors of European civilization?

The Nordic man had been always superior to the med.

He built Roman and Greek civilizations, then, after the romans started race-mix and became degenerates, he destroyed the degeneracy and created new Nordic kingdoms in the former Roman lands :)

How can m*diterreneans even compete?

seems wh*tes are incapable to create culture so they just steal

WE

>be n*rdoid
>get genocided
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aquae_Sextiae

Kan du være så snill og slutte med det her?
Det er jævla pinlig og setter oss alle i dårlig lyd

>slutte med

Nice power, Bjorn

power fantasy*

This reads like a Vietnam war report where the numbers are made up and the casualties don't matter

If anything, modern italians are WHITER than romans, since they have been Gothed, Lombarded, Normanded, Austrianed and Frenched. Only sicily was a little Arabed and then it got Normanded, wich should have rectified the blood.

Feel free to read about the other battles of that war. It doesn end well for the "masterrace".

What about iberians

Oh and dont forget all those germanic and celtic masterrace slave girls. They most probably gave birth to little albino slaves that eventually blended into the italian population too.

B-But muh Amerimutt cliches and stereotypes about all Italians being swarthy...

>Frenched, Normanded

Italians are Cisalpine Gaulish so they can't be 'ED by us.

>Frenched, Normanded

Italians are our Cisalpine Gaulish brothers so they can't be 'ED by us.

fixed

I'm of the opinion that origin of european people is from the neolithic farmers, and then skin tone variation occurred when these farmers went to different lattitudes. I can't really tell the difference between meds and nords besides skin color so I think the other phenotype must have the common origin together, and the neolithic farmers seem to be the best best

>no emperors of Celtic or Germanic ancestry