I B Fucking M!?!?!

sitting on 250k XLM right now. I AM NOT FUCKING MOVING. Some of the biggest news and the the weak hands shake when it drops 20% from a 150% gain? Veeky Forums has some hardcore retards. Lose money if you want to but this coin will go to 1 billion or I will eat my dick on national television.

This. Definition of weak hands.

how would you get to national television tho, I dont think they just allow people to get on tv like this

Fucking this, not even thinking of selling before 1k sats

buy high, sell low

Holy crap I think I made a meme of IB-FUCKING-M lol

actually dude, it's salt

all the weak hand beta cuck faggots selling under 700 sats are giving all us chads more time to buy in at great prices

Who has ever offered to eat their own dick live tho?

Look at the sell wall you idiot, everyone wants to get rid of this shitcoin ASAP

more like buy low and hold till ATH, fucker I bought in at 250 Yesterday.

Glad I didn't fomo into this shit

>waaah do the same thing as me!
t. weak baby hands

Good job. Bought in at 470. A week ago.

What's your sell point?

somewhere between 1600 and 1700

Checked.

ABSOLUTELY CHECKED

I will consider that for myself. I may just out at 1000. This is my first major gain, so I'm thinking whether I should out then and get some extra capital, or just wait and see.

RSI's have cooled off, we're looking OK now

yeah i got in at 636 so ~1600 for me is 2.5x, seems achievable so why not gun for it

Just bought in at 750, am holding until 1400, was late to the fucking party.

I fucking hope it climbs. Bugers better get on soon.

Just bought 100k

They will trickle in, not everyone is on crypto news. Wait until bloomberg or somebody to do more pieces

Oh shit
You can thank me for using meme magic to recover XLM

Projected ATH?

do you actually got 250k nibba?

I could only afford to get 1,400 of em
I'll do a shitty MS paint drawing for a couple

Kraken had it at 1000

Can always take what you invested and remove that from the game then play with free coins?

I don't have enough to make significant gains on it. I made 130% on XLM today. If LINK go up ANYTHING, then I will be making money.