Slavs

Why is there so much hatred and disdain for Slavs among Western Europeans?

To the point of creating racial theories that don't even consider them human, yet alone "white" or "European". Are Germans(even though partially Slavic) and Anglos to blame?

>da ebul white mon be keeping us down
Fuck off, Ivan

Way to prove OP's point. Slavs are whiter than West Euros.

Define white

You're exaggerating. There is fuck-all slav hate in Europe today. Nobody I know has any problem with Slavs.

Different religion, different culture, very different languages.

That picture's taken in Poland.

Pretty easy honestly.

Nazi memes to justify the eastward expansion (though the cold war didn't help.) Prior to the 20th century, nobody truly cared. Some prussians had a hateboner for the poles because they feared ethnic unrest, some austrians disliked the czechs (but were mostly ok with the croats as far as I know.) That was a national/cultural issue though, which is why there were those germanizing campaigns.

Apart from Poles Bulgarians and Serbs.
Go to any spoons in the UK and fuck me they're not a fan of them.

That seems spot on. Even though 'racial' hatred predates Nazis. They always tried to justify their presence in Eastern Europe at all costs, just like a fat girl would take dick in her ass to hear that she's pretty.

if poles and slavs didn't shit up every town they went to then maybe a view of them would be different

Care to explain the graph

t. nigel farage

Because Russia was always much less developed that western europe, and always tried to copy it. This made the westerners feel arrogant towards russians and slavs in general.

In younger times it is definetely the fact that slav immigrants are uneducated and generally behave like niggers.

To be fair, they didn't make it hard.
>Invite german settlers because you cannot into crafts
>Stay agrarian because you cannot into industry
>Get partitioned because you're literally too autistic to listen to your king just once

t. anyone who's lived in a polska invested shithole

t: nigger farage

Slavs are terrible. They have a tendency to be brutal, dictatorial, militaristic retards who fuck up their own countries so bad they have to move to the west where they completely fail to integrate and simply squat in the street. They also have terrible fashion sense and cuisine and ought to understand that looking white doesn't give them an excuse to act like a god damn nigger.

All jokes aside, it might be the fact that since WW2, a coalition of angry Slavs was poised to destroy Western Europe, and although this threat has faded, the Russians are still fucking shit up wherever they can. That only goes for more recent times though.

academic shade

>Coalition of angry Slavs
More like Russia and its unwilling slavic puppet states, but yeah, pretty much.

>b-but w-we are whiter than you
Fuck off, you're no better than burgergoblins at this point. Go huff some glue or something

>Why is there so much hatred and disdain for Slavs among Western Europeans?

Why do you think there is hatred and disdain? Most people in my country like Slavs, because they are hard-working and loyal. The problem is when you start talking politics, and people dislike how Russia is run for example.

But nobody here hates Slavs just because.

I hate Slavs and their entire way of life.

t. Finn

t.Hitler
You know the Nazis hated slavs too..... just a reminder.

>I hate Slavs and their entire way of life.
>Finn
Ironic, I hope you realise that.

because they never truly managed to fully subjugate slavs
Teutonics, Napoleon, Hitler
all have tried and failed while being so devastated that they didn't know why they have failed

>militaristic retards
western europe was always ten times more militaristic than slavs outside of maybe soviet union times
just look at prussia or france
it might surprise you but "le angry militaristic slavs" is just a meme, were actually pretty hospitable but we get angry only if someone tries to fuck with us

Damn, my cover has been blown

im pretty sure that mixing with fi**o ugric tribes is what doomed east slavs
they became vodka addicted drinking cattle after that, just like finns

>Western Euros mad for becoming the trash heap of the world so they lash out at Americans and the Slavs
Nobody will mourn you when you're gone.

>To the point of creating racial theories that don't even "white" or "European".
thank czernobóg for that
i really REALLY don't want us to be associated with a bunch of sissy western countries, so its all good
we sarmatian-slavs might dislike each other but nothing brings us more closer than shared hate of western club of g*rmnoids and their rape babies

It actually predates the Nazis, but the logic was similar

>we sarmatian-slavs
WE
E

tfw actually Fennoswede and not a Mongoloid snownigger

Finns are objectively better at everything unlike slavs and their way of life is incomparable to slavs

maybe some of this?
>Teutonics
They lost the war with Poland and became their vassal.
>Napoleon
Fought Russia, but is nearly a national hero for Poles, with the anthem literally saying "Bonaparte showed us how to win". Polish cav served him well. Also he gave Poles a new country, which was sadly re-destroyed after Napoleon was beaten.
>Hitler
Yeah fuck that complex-ridden fag

In all seriousness. when westerners hear slav they either thinka about the Russians - and nobody likes Russians really-, or they think the skill-less migrants that fled slavic countries as soon as they could and are general wastes of air. Educated and non-retarded slavs can assimilate in the west just fine, or at least the westernmost slavs can.

The only nationality Poles hate more than Germans is Russians, and they don't really have problems with westerners besides Germans and Americans, so I don't really think this can work.

>The only nationality Poles hate more than Germans is Russians, and they don't really have problems with westerners besides Germans and Americans, so I don't really think this can work.
i have no problems with russians
its their g*rmnoid poisoned government that ruins all of us

The world would look exactly the same if Finns never existed.

finns were russian slaves building st petersburg

>Finns are objectively better at everything
Tell me about those glorious Finnic contributions.

GSM

To those posting generalized stereotypes aimmed at Slavs, you realize that slavs were killed in the Holocaust as well. Right? If anything the mongolid Germans need to be exterminated.

I for one am tired of Pollack niggers trying to LARP as Slavs. Take your semitic noses and brownnosing the kikes back to the middle east, you don't belong in Eastern Europe.

Poles are the most Slavic Slavs in Europe.

i will drown you in BLACK sea for trying to divide us again you g*rmnoid subhuman

Mongols > Slavs, praise Tengri

>t.

Not slavic enough for you are we? As a Pole I'm actually happy to never have seen anyone squatting in a street in a tracksuit, or at all for that matter, so you can fuck right off.

[spoiler]Note- It's Western Poland, former German ocupation. You can probably find squatters in the post-russian east if you really want to look.[/spoiler]

he always looked French to me

Angloamerican autism.

So not Slavic, or European for that matter.

Entirely caused by the Kraut LARPing combined with their superiority complex, self-destructive behavior and slave mentality. They also got butthurt because British studies proved that British population is much more Nordic than Huns.

Some Slavs, just like your girl in picrel, are White (Nordic).

However, the most of them are mixed with swarthy and yellow races.

>kraut bootlicker
Why am I not surprised?

>British studies proved that British population

Ivan and fuckin /leftpol/ really had its way with this thread though there have been a few good posts. No point in arguing the racial card cause that gets you nowhere in an age where race is said to no longer matter. The majority of hate probably comes from the Soviet Bloc and post WWII poverty that plagued Slavic countries. Naturally they are seen as inferior whites who were unable to compete and thus they can't really be white can they? It's less about the facts and more about the western perception of them and how the west likes to try and maintain bids image. No one cares that Hitler hated Slavs as they see it as being natural since they themselves hate Slavs. DESU slavs aren't too bad but they have always lagged behind just a bit and a few centuries of that and all sorts of stereotypes are born.

>the only Poles that ever had a succesful uprising.

Thats scientific proof, it was based on POW studies during WW1 by one professor (iam trying to find his name) that proved Germs are extremely influenced by the racemixing with Jews to that point some Judeo-Asiatic features Huns have got memed as "Nordic", pic related.

South Germans are less Nordic than Englishmen, but North Germans are more.

also technically Englishmen are descended from North Germans :)

No, they arent, they are Khazars.

>No, they arent, they are Khazars.
They are not. South Germans are Nordic-Alpinid mix, North Germans are Nordic :)

Germanics /=/ Germans

Majority of Englishmen aren't descended from the original Anglo-Saxons.

Anglo-Saxons descend from Angles and Saxons, both people lived in Germany :) Some of them are also descended from Jutes and Norse from Denmark though, who belong to the same Nordic racial type.

That doesn't make all Germanics German.

Any people who were the first to not only fully accept but also spread communism are certainly not human

So Russians are not human, I and many Poles will readily agree with you.

(((Russians)))

I know how you feel about the Germans user. Those subhuman monsters brought nothing but ruin to Eastern Europe and Russia. I think you meant to say the G*rmans.

Go prep your girlfriend's bull Hans

>whiter than you, Muhammad
Slavshits and Amerisharts are the same shit, different continent. Why did you fight each other?

Jewish isn't a nationality, that is so fucking stupid. If you are going to do it that way the Russians should be Orthodox Christian, or whatever the fuck they considered themselves. No wonder the guy was ostracized, if you are going to point out the overwhelming number of Jews in the communist party at least do it right.

(1929 statistics pre WWII) So it's just a coincidence that out of 147,027,915 people 2,672,398 jews controlled that much of the government, media, and financial institutions?

Slavs are objectively below humans. They are less than. Evolutionary losers.

Slavs aren't white, cute LARP

>tfw dual American and Polish citizenship
>tfw purebred Slav
>tfw tall, handsome, big cock, good job
>tfw Poland will be nigger and sand nigger free in the future while West Europe will become Pakistan
>tfw autistic retards on Veeky Forums will debate about Slavs are subhumans while I sit here and fuck blonde haired and blue eyed Slav beauties

>Evolutionary losers.

>stronger than West Euros
>more fierce
>more manly
>more straightforward

>losers
hmmmm, I Wonder who could be behind this post

Jews are a race, not just a religion. Like this guy for example is a racial Jew:

correct version

>Go to any spoons in the UK and fuck me they're not a fan of them.

The working class in the UK don't like Eastern Europeans because Eastern Europeans undercut them for work. Exactly the same reason Polish people dislike Ukrainians.

It happens in the current year because the only form of racism that is acceptable in western europe is towards other europeans. That's why you have english people literally living in a sea of pakis and nigerians mumbling nonsense about poles and Romanians.

>TURKED/MONGOLED/Generally STEPPENIGGERED peoples.
>White.

We aren't steppeniggered, we are the steppeniggers, and proud of it. And apart of some Russians we have zero Mongol blood.

>Evolutionary losers.
>adapted to harsh winters while practising agriculture without sperging like vikangz
>huge population unlike scandinavia
i'd say they evolved just fine

desu Eastern Europe having harsh winters is a meme most of the time

Not him but Eastern Europe is not a single homogenous place, you retard. It ranges from brutal Russian taiga to sunny Croatian beaches with palm trees.

>poolack obsessed with cuckoldry
Colour me surprised

no shit, i live here you nigger

>We aren't steppeniggered, we are the steppeniggers
So not white then, got it

The steppe is the birthplace of the white race you fucking retard. That's as pure white as you can get.

Does it even matter? They'll probably be the only ones left after the soyboy Germanics get BTFO'd by their own immigration policies

Slavs are ok

Hijacking first comment to observe that 90% of anti-Slav rhetoric is D&C anti-whites, whether that be JIDF or leftypol or whoever else

This map is bullshit. Genetic and linguistic analysis proves the Aryan homeland was not in Germany.

Slavs don't blow you up when you shit on them.