Shill LINK to me

Seriously. Why buy LINK? Why do you think SWIFT would have any serious partnership with an ETH token that has 2 developers?

this girl is asian so I'll tell you to buy link and you will soon be rich. Thank me later.

normally I'd tell OP to stay poor but that was a tasty Asian girl wew.

OP, you don't have much time, buy LINK within the next 2 hours or get left behind.

The last 5000 threads didn't sway you? Get fucked.

Ofc they don't sway me, those threads don't say shit. "Get in or be poor" is not a reason, it's just an empty phrase. Nowhere on Veeky Forums I've seen a single legit reason, only empty phrases and memes.

Don't buy link you'll make too much money.

Seriously though i don't need to shill shit and spoonfeed you. I've been doing that all the past month and now i just sit back and watch nolinkers pink wojak

Kek, ok.

>people wanting to sell infos for smartcontracts don't because there's no easy way to buy them
>people wanting to buy infos for smartcontracts don't because there's no easy way to sell them
>link is here to make it simple
>is now making huge companies shake hand
>other companies will see how easy it was and will want to do the same

Have fun being poor, we tried to help you user.

>convince me or I will REFUSE to become rich.

You want us to waste our precious time so that you can become rich?

>Nowhere on Veeky Forums I've seen a single legit reason,

ARE YOU FUCKING NEW?
people have been explaining the foundations here so many fucking times, you can't expect us to do this forever. do your own research or gtfo.

Yeah that's sad... A sea of information and he's too blind to see.

It's okay user you don't need to buy link no amount of shilling and money is going to fix being retarded

DYOR on smart contracts and oracles.
They're going mainstream in 1-2 years, but they need reliable oracles first, chainlink is here for that. When they are finally allowed to reveal WHO contacted them already to provide ressources and infos to feed the smart contracts is when we'll see the real gains.

In 2 years max thousands of companies will need oracles, and they'll trust the one who's far ahead the others and backed by powerful organisations.

kek'ed and checked.

Man where were you when all the shilling was going on. Why do you think Chainlink has this level of shilling/fud going on compared to other alts. It's because there is something special there that a large group of people see.
I'm busy monitoring SIBOS news so I'm not going to waste my time shilling you all the finer points.

But to address your major concern re: SWIFT. ChainLink is already working with SWIFT. This isn't a matter of if, but when. It's no secret that SWIFT has been developing DLTs and ChainLink fills a very important role in getting enterprise level DLT into wide adoption. It's not just an "ETH token that has 2 developers". They've been working on this for 3 years now, and Sergey has been working on smart contracts before Ethereum even had its ICO. The platform is currency agnostic, the LINK token itself is an ERC20, but it's used for staking and rewarding stakers, which an ERC20 token is perfectly good for.

Link sucks. There will be absolutely no news coming out of sinks about it and what you have seen was a pid shill job with neets jumping on the band wagon. Link is horrible and its good lesson for lots of children here to learn you don't put your confidence into a piece of shit with more advisors than developers. I can't stand chain link

Sinks equals sibos

You're a dumb fuck Sergey will keep working on it for another 6 years and it will still my small infected dick. Get fucked you loser you're part of the problem.

Only non-empty answer. So based on a hunch you're betting that out of a sea of smart contract ALTs LINK will be "the chosen one"? Because they have a presentation at SIBOS and a "partnership" (whatever that entails) with SWIFT?

Learn to browse biz from the catalog, there were several threads every day explaining the advantages and the technical features of the Chainlink's working product.

Be poor

Cool, there were so many legit threads on Veeky Forums that I've seen 0. Only spam and shitposting "get in be poor". Which is exactly this thread, more of the same.

Someone asks about LINK? "no tiem to expln, buy or die poor". Never seen so much autism in ALT shills.

Da paid shillz dissapurd after ze dumpage? Not paid anymore?

>So based on a hunch you're betting that out of a sea of smart contract ALTs LINK will be "the chosen one"?

LINK allows smart contracts to have use in the real world, without it smart contracts are only able to be used inside blockchain with information that cannot be relayed back to the real world.

link is the bridge between smart contracts being a crypto meme and mainstream use of smart contracts.

It's all vaporware. This will crash so hard. Get out of link while you can.

I hate these thread where it's a lose-lose scenario.

I don't convince OP, I wasted my time. OP feels vindicated and wins.

I convince OP, I wasted my time. OP wins by making money.

I saw get in or be poor and I'm now doubled.

I happily explain BTC/LTC/ETH to people for hours. Because crypto needs it. To you explaining stuff to people is "lose-lose"? Plz go buy more LINK.

Jeez do you understand what he said? Other "smart contract alts"? You mean like NEO? (Wtf)
Did you mistake DLTs for 'ALTs'?