HOLY LITERAL SIDEWAYS FUCK

BARCLAYS
FIDELITY
SANTANDER
BNP PARIBAS
SOCIETE GENERALE

WE WIN!!!! WE FUCKING WIN LADS!!!!!!!!!

>tfw all in and soon to be rich

This coin and eth are the only legit things that have been shilled on this board. Congrats to all with iron hands

omg

LOOK AT THE GRAPHS RIGHT NOW!!!

HOW LONG FOR IT CONFIRM MY BTC ON BINANCE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FUUUUUCKK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

I believe I am now watching the transfer of LINK tokens from biz hands to institutional ones.

Congrats to the iron hands that stick around.

Could this be sustainable or will it dump in 2 hours?

In two hours they do the actual demonstration and you don't think they are gonna announce anything more after?

This team has been fucking on point with anything that comes their way in terms of announcements.

Holy fuck sell now you stupid fuck.

Good chance it will dump, even though the long-term prospect looks good.

If it does dump it shouldn't go below ICO price, which would mean a tiny loss for me.

WHEN DO WE SELL???
DONT WANT TO GET DUMPED ON AS ALWAYS

Link goes to jewland

This movement is nothing compared to that XLM move.

If you sell on this news, you are braindead.

>Only 10k link
At least this will fuel my next moon mission I hope

>XLM move

Enlighten me because I'm not that in the loop - what XLM move?

our prayers have been answered.

>this chart
NEW PARADIGM!
OPTIMISM!
NEW PARADIGM!
OPTIMISM!
NEW PARADIGM!
OPTIMISM!

Let's go!!

make me rich LINK!

It's sad how delusional Linkfags are, isn't it? I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. They came upon one called ChainLink. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away. Hell, Vitalik did before any of us, saying their ICO was a piece of shit. Now some of us on Veeky Forums are old school and have made a lot of money off this and we choose very carefully what coins to invest in, and someone maybe should tell them that we dont decide what moons based on the number of threads that are posted on Veeky Forums. I mean the rest of you have the power of what, 2 cents of price motion? You need to convince us. Unless its the social proof youre after. They know theyre failing and dont have a single convincing argument that whales would believe, so theyre hoping those redditors from ethtrader might see what their big brothers at Veeky Forums are doing, considering theyve stolen everything theyve ever had from Veeky Forumss culture. Except that sort of hot air needs some convincing concept. Some convincing tech. Something other than muh ripple on ethereum muh fake conference muh swift. Not enough. And thats why theyre going to fail. It was a good attempt but they were about six months late from when people were dumb enough to fall for it circa the DGB and chinese scam era. Maybe theyll have better luck on the next coin?

nice maybe you can afford something other than ramen noodles this week!!

Stellar Lumens broke 225% within the course of 5 hours last night on an IBM partnership.

If Chainlink continues to be successful, you will see that and more if you are patient.

Holy fucking shit... Holding these link bags was an emotional roller coaster... From the lows where I thought there was no hope

To now, wow, I'm at work and can't contain my excitement

This is what it feels like to be on a moon mission for a real, non paneet, non scam, non pnd cloin

eating noodles as we speak

Fuck you all race traitors for buying a coin sponsored by the most powerful zog (((((banks))))). You will all fucking hang soon.

>not using the jew's $ to gain power
>not using decentralized currency to lose fiat power that funds use

That's some real salty shit, write a book please

SELL SELL SELL ITS CRASHING

Are you goys gonna try and sell at the top.

I only have fucking 22k link...
Want to sell at the top and consolidate all my other shit and hopefully buy lots more link. Will there even be a dump? seems risky to miss out on the moon

>not jewing the jew

Unironically stay cucked

>Fuck you all race traitors
>Anime bullshit in pic related
wew lad

oh fuck off money is money, stay poor weeb faggot

pol again confirmed for poor skinhead larpers

>not charging Jews rent for using your oracle node

?

I have 2k link, how much can I make today? I have a sell order for .005 ETH/LINK, is that reasonable?

Everyone holding 5k+ link will be millionaire by 2020

That's my plan. There will be, I'm just trying to choose my sell target

/pol/ is always poor

how did jewcoin go last time?

holy shit if this becomes even half of eth, you can become a millionare

1 Billion total LINK coins
half of ETH ~ $150
LINKs total MK would literally need to be 150,000,000,000

That is a huge stretch. Not impossible, but it would take literally years for it to grow that much, and by that time, 1 million USD won't be worth nearly as much.

World economics forum expected the cryptocurrency market to contain 10% of global GDP in 2020.

10% of global GDP in 2020 is expected to be $80-90 trillion.

This means cryptocurrency market will be 8-9 trillion in 2020.

This means that the cryptocurrency market will grow at least 800x over the next few years.

Now if you think about how much LINK is actually in circulation then you'd realize it's only 350.000.000. The others are "locked" and are not moving within circulation.

Thus the volume is only 3.5x that of ETH. With the same market cap of ETH 1 LINK would be worth ~$80.

Consider a 800x bigger cryptocurrency market and suddenly $150 for 1 link seems on the low side.