LINK MOONIG: SIBOS EDITION

ITS STARTING, MOON MISSION HAS STARTED. DUMP YOUR BAGS, DUMP YOUR XLM GAINZ AND COME JOIN US. IT JUST STARTED NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbaRCA_Y9vg
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=T9R5fpxGeVc&feature=youtu.be
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-06/if-you-can-t-trust-people-try-a-smart-contract
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JbaRCA_Y9vg

It's Time.

lol that big dildo was about 2/3 my doing

P A R A B O L I C

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

THAT WALL ON THE ETH RATIO IS GETTING EATEN FUCK YES

Its h a p p e n i n g!!! @ 48c now

49 ON BTC RATIO

I went all in yesterday - dumped all my BTC and LTC.

Holy fuck the FUD was getting to me by now I'm gonna have a lambo

Lel what is happening

arbitrage bot will just eat the eth wall

people sold the rumor and are now buying the news

get in here, it's happenning

Biz is looking to buy high so they can sell low for a quick loss

Someone's got some good insider info. it's gonna be a good conference.

They are getting dumped any minute now. I hold 50k link but if anyone thinks this is organic growth they are delusional. If link starts growing it will be the next few weeks. And that's a big if

Oh Im gonna laugh at you link faggots if its gonna be another ANS/NEO scenario when it gets pumped before a conference and then falls over 50 percent during/right after...

How often are initial moons "organic"? Of course they're not indefinitely sustainable.

what's actually making it pump like this?

shilling

???
If it's like ans which pumped from a few cents to 15 dollars and then dropped to 5 before pumping to 50, I'll be pretty happy.

Probably the article stating that 5 financial institutions are involved.

>organic growth

>literal shit tokens that have gone 100x-1000x in a span of few days

?

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Expectations of sheep that something huge is gonna be announced and oppurtunistic whales that use this to dump some of their LINK.

If LINK fails to deliver its gonna be a bloodbath though...

Whale pycochat and discords are saying to sell at .85 and crash it to .35. Warning you guys now, beat the whales at their own game.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9R5fpxGeVc&feature=youtu.be

this

Always bet on Slavs

If you are a long time HODLER and really beleive in LINK then its not gonna matter for you. But most people will be pretty bummed out if this shit flash crashes right after or during the conference....

I feel genuinely sad for the noobs that was fooled by the whales

Hope you learned your expensive lesson now, you still have time before reddit finds d out

what should the stoploss be set to?

Considering the cat is out of the bag now why they were so tight lipped, the team still has actual news to announce after the conference.

Anyone selling before would be have to be retarded.

It already GOT announced an hour ago. It's even bigger than what Veeky Forums shilled.

Instead of a partnership with SWIFT. It's with 5 (FIVE) major financial institutions of which SWIFT is just one.

This IS the fucking news. Prepare to sell or get dumped on.

Thanks senpai

sauce on whale chat?

Do you still go with the buy the rumor sell the news meme, fuck outta here.

Zero, hold if you want to go to the moon, 1$1Q2018

Idk but if you can watch it live and trade on the exchange I would just closely monitor it and if there are signs of a first flash crash, like loss of 5-10 percent in a very short amount of time I would wait till it bounces back a little cause it always does after a massive dump and then dont touch it any more cause you will get burned trying to ride the waves.

If you cant monitor it live on the exchange and you are pretty happy with your gains so fair I would set it to -7 to 8 percent of the current price maybe...

Yayyyuyuuu LINK STRONG

>1$1Q2018
Conservative estimate imo, depending on how the partnerships work out in the coming weeks, we could easily see $2.50 before December (consider Walton, ETP, etc mooning 5x over much less).

Thanks

Just sold everything

Saved by user. Please give me your BTC address I want to donate to you.

>tfw only got in with $600

Is it too late to get in guys?

It's just beginning. It peaked at 11k sats a week ago.

ATH is right now.

too late?
mate you're in for a 2x within the day

In USD terms I suppose you're right (though just barely; point is, it's only been an hour since this rocket started.)

And hopefully it's not stopping

See pic related

EXACTLY WHAT I DID. DOUBLED MY LINK STACK. GOODBYE EARTH.

Rofl. You will be so sad tomorrow.

GUYS WHEN DO WE SELL?!

Why? Because I sold the NEWZ hehehehehe

nice moon haha its already over

next year, completely honest

Why are whales such assholes?

This news confirms that Chainlink is a long term play.

Why are whales such assholes

how much do you think it's gonna be by end of next year?

What news?

idk, but def more than 1b market cap

Wait for the really big public announcements expected in a couple weeks. Give things a day or two to moon and plateau, then sell, then rebuy the dip.

That's if you want to sell. Might be risky expecting a dip; after all, the USD value of LINK held extremely constant through the last few days with no news.

Which would put it at $2.85 at least.

Are those values in ETH or BTC?

BTC

I think 1B this year, ADA is at like what, 700m?

FFS

LINK COULD VERYWELL BE THE NEXT ETHERIUM, SMARTCONTRACTS IS GOING TO MERGE EVERYTHING. IMAGINE THE MONEY THAT IS HANDLED BY BITCOIN AND TRADE IN THE LEVEL OF ETHERIUM

That won't happen because it would change my life and I cannot win.

looks like massive pump

i have 2000 links, how rich will i get?

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-06/if-you-can-t-trust-people-try-a-smart-contract

It is already happening, you won because you believed truly that you wouldn't win.

Smart Contracts will save industries so much money that even adopting something retarded like ChainLink will be hugely profitable.

Run your node, print your petrodollar and stay comfy.

IVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE

HOW DO I BUY

I MISSED OUT ON BITCOINS WHEN THEY WERE 8 CENTS IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN

SEND MONEY TO BINANCE MAN

Binance my man.

If you have kraken or an other exchange just transfer it to binance.

Please don't make the same mistake and HOLD it. I bought ETH and sold it at $5 like some cuck. LINK is going to be the next ETH. Buy while still having the chance.

>888
It's been like that the whole day, the 8 gets are being pro link post, that's nice

The autists, pajeets and chaos god is in our favour

Praise kek

GOING TO DA MOON BABY

>not even 9k sat after their biggest announcment ever

so this is the power of LINK

>$250 minimum
I JUST SPENT MY LAST MONEY BUYING ILLEGAL REJECTED BREAST CANCER MEDICATION OFF THE INTERNET FUCK

>not even an announcement from the team

Enjoy being poor friendo when this news circulates around the mainstream media and normie aggregate sites like Reddit and realize ChainLink has done what Ethereum could not.

I doubt anything they say on this conference is bigger than the 5 banks thing
this shit is gonna dump and im out

How high can this go?

$10?
$20?
$50 even?

nice, you should sell at least half of your stack NOW
take your profits bro

The 5 banks thing is a proof of concept work

The actual news would be adoption/integration where the writing is on the wall but requires confirmation and would blow anything previously out of the water.

Stay retarded though.

only time will tell friendo

In Timeline A (the current timeline), LINK will replace Ethereum for smart contracts.
The price would probably be $200 in 3-5 years.

THIS IS ONLY IF WE STAY IN THIS CURRENT TIMELINE

are you guys expecting a dump?

Will you try to sell at the top? what time is the demonstration?

ahhh if this could dump in the next few days and i get out at the top i'll be killing it.

I sold at 9400 sats, .54, dumped 15000 LINKS on Binance. It literally dipped down to .47 right after that. Looks like I sold at the top for this current pump.

It will go much further, but you will need to wait for the next moon mission. I was comfortable getting out today with my profits.

Hahahahaha dumb linkies already dumping
Nice moon mission

yeah but it will be $1 by tomorrow you filthy nigger lol

Stay poor

Just hold you cuck

Dumping for lunch money

>Price still 20% higher than yesterday even with the big dump
>dumb linkies

you need to be watching the charts/news sources like a fucking hawk user, they are 100% making an announcement at some point today, tuesday, or wednesday, the moment they confirm actual banks are using their tech the price will jump in minutes

I bought before it was trading on binance and sold at 10k, keep coping

Proof?

I agree, but I made profits off of XLM today also by trading from work, it was fucking stressful. I was totally absent from work today at my desk, just watching crypto and Veeky Forums. I wish I would have sold at the top with XLM today, but I didn't. Either way, I came out with a shit ton more BTC from LINK and XLM from trading, so I am really thankful.

There are some other good coins coming out within the next couple of weeks and I want to be ready for some easy x2's so I can stop being a wage cuck, or at least pay my house off and buy a brand new car and have less stress in life

XLM is far from done , you know that right?

These sell wall throws and drops are obscene. Fucking whales.