HOLY SHIT .THIS IS INSANE

HOLY SHIT .THIS IS INSANE.

twitter.com/Ripple/status/919915465396424704

GET THE FUCK ON BOARD!!!

>XRP is literally now helping fund niggers to breed uncontrollably but gain no actual value

Screens hot? I don't have twitter

They got Bill Gates? Mindblown. Moon mission confirmed!

Tweet basically says XRP is the cryptocurrency of NEETS, lmfao
>You cant make this shit up

there's nothing about on Gatesfoundation tho

Haha no, I'm not FOMOing into this piece of shit.

First Stellar, now this, really? Looks like I might retire early after all...

I must say, I was not expecting that at all.
3 more days of news. 1$ doesn't seem like a far fetched dream anymore.

Lol you Melinda's feel good fund has decided to tear through more of Bill's money. Nearly as bad as the "better condom" they tries to make.

And swell hasn't even started. This is gonna end up fucking swollen.

SELL SELL SELL

is $3 looking a possiblity?

buthurt nigga detected

With that supply? no way.

Anyone who says yes is a moron. $1 sure but $3 puts it past BTC by about 20 billion.

Linkies: XRP is the devil working with jews

XRP doing something good

Linkies: HAHAH XRP working with Sandniggers

Uhm

Literally anyone can have their name and product attached to a charity like the Gates foundation, if they pay enough money.

so satan worshiping globalist trash is partnering with globalist bankster trash?
>nice just bought 100K

>XRP doing something good
The Gates Foundation is a literal money laundering scheme.

It's sad how delusional how they are, isn't it? I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. They came upon one called ChainLink. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away. Hell, Vitalik did before any of us, saying their ICO was a piece of shit. Now some of us on Veeky Forums are old school and have made a lot of money off this and we choose very carefully what coins to invest in, and someone maybe should tell them that we dont decide what moons based on the number of threads that are posted on Veeky Forums. I mean the rest of you have the power of what, 2 cents of price motion? You need to convince us. Unless its the social proof youre after. They know theyre failing and dont have a single convincing argument that whales would believe, so theyre hoping those redditors from ethtrader might see what their big brothers at Veeky Forums are doing, considering theyve stolen everything theyve ever had from Veeky Forumss culture. Except that sort of hot air needs some convincing concept. Some convincing tech. Something other than muh ripple on ethereum muh fake conference muh swift. Not enough. And thats why theyre going to fail. It was a good attempt but they were about six months late from the DGB era where this shit might have flied. Maybe theyll have better luck on the next coin?

Awww you didn't buy the dip did you user? It's not too late to join the party. This'll go well past last ATH.

If they make me rich who the fuck cares. Ideological attachments are how you stay poor

Exactly. How does it hurt "Jews" if I stay poor?

Exactly, we're in it for the money not political ideology bullshit.

winner winner chicken diinner

This

Who the fuck cares about that.
The most important thing is that it's Gates's foundation and Gates is a rich man.

True. Just pointing out the illusion of "XRP doing something good". That aside I honestly don't see it going up too much with that supply. I don't think it's fundamentally meant to pump.

>lumen works with IBM
>chainlink works with swift
>ripple with works with feeding poor africans
ah yes

$1 means we're going beyond ethereum

Tim burning Lee attending the swell

disregard this pasta, it's overcooked

>tfw hodl 10k XRP
>tfw sitting on them for months and will hodl them for years to come
>tfw biz shits all over XRP nonstop
>tfw XRP goes up and suddenly biz loves it
>tfw ADHD-riddled biz faggots will drop it again the minute it stops going up
>tfw I just have to wait and this shit will make me rich

all you faggots are not gonna make it
you could literally just hold a bunch of solid coins and ride this out. but no, you have to panicsell and fomo-buy every five seconds. like a bunch of women completely run by their fee-fees.

COMFY.

bout time, noone even uses eth for anything

I'm gonna sell my verge at a 30% loss (I put 135 dollars into it and it's worth 100 dollars now) and buy XRP, is it a good move?
Ripple still has to double right?
is it an okay time to buy?

And yet both of them crashed. Hello pinkie.

it'll never realistically go above $1 tho so best case your 10k XRP = $10k USD which is not going to make you rich. Still nice gains tho