ALTCOINS THAT WILL MOON

Only post altcoins that are 100% guaranteed to moon by late 2017/2018.
Greentext a few arguments on why too.

I start:

>Bitbay (bitbay.market)
>PoS currency with top security wallet
>decentralized marketplace
>trustless contracting
>soon to be price stable
Easy moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
storeofvalue.github.io/posts/what-is-qtum-without-the-bullshit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BlockCat, Lampix, Monetha, thanks me later

DGB in2018

>thanks me later
Thanks you, pajeet.

CND, Cindicator.

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

EDO..

Also:

>Blocknet
>Decentralized Exchange
>Atomic Trading

EVX

COSS

bitbean looks like it could go for another run. being serious here, no memes

odn

OMG

Voise in next few days then flik. Coinexchange.io

LOL.
No way I'm going to post anything, you ADHD faggots will pump it before I even accumulate.
I'll just say that there are about 3-5 legit coins trade-able on Bittrex tha will at least 5x in sat value next year.
Do your own research.

Thanks Mr. Medici you've been very helpful!

IOC, ADX and what else?

I'm also going +1 for Monetha. Look at their target market and then look at their team, I think there is a good potential for success. I've been filling my bags the last couple of weeks, so that's the only reason why I am even bringing it to light. Hate to see shit moon before I'm doe accumulating.

Oh shit that was really helpful

+1

blockcat soon
they have 5-6 mio cap and could be listed on binance

Most likely VertCoin. I have /biz hates VertCoin but that won't stop it from mooning.

WAN
DGB

Lomocoin, between lomostar v2 releasing this month, and the creators making a new exchange it's gonna be big.

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/what-is-qtum-without-the-bullshit/

QTUM

OP here. As anticipated from Veeky Forums you ALMOST all forgot this:
>Greentext a few arguments on too

Pic semi related

IOC

fucking shitcoin keeps falling like a brick when it gets nothing but good news

OP here. As anticipated from Veeky Forums you ALMOST all forgot this:
>Greentext a few arguments on why too

pic semi related

That's because QTUM has Patrick Dai in its team.

Byteball

Monetha, QTUM, COSS.

Some people hate on COSS because of the dividend payout delays and the rocky service on their exchange (occasional maintenance periods etc.) which is fair criticism, but the way I see it things can go two ways - either they crash and burn and don't fix any of their problems, in which case COSS becomes near worthless, if not actually worthless. Or they continue to improve and fix all of the problems, get the dividend payment system working perfectly, continue to build volume on their exchange, and COSS goes from like $0.05 to $1+ in less than 6 months. There's risk to it but huge potential profit.

Cindicator. Working product. Based on idea that makes fucking sense. Best run ICO so far. Low market cap. Exchanges are begging to list them but they are not allowing listings yet (can be bought on ED although you have to figure out for yourself how). Look for yourself what the actual benefits are of being a CND holder. Buy CND. Now.

blockcat, LRC qtum

Doge

not even kidding, this is the easiest 2x you can get and even if it begins to drop, you can sell at no loss (well minus fees) if you bought with a buyorder

Vertcoin. I literally see no reason why it shouldn't be at least worth as much as Litecoin or even more.
It's undervalued af rn

This. It has the most predictable cycles I've ever seen. If you have the patience you can wait for an inevitable x5.

EBET but not for 2 months

Why do the think anybody gives a fuck about your opinion so much that the entire board will pump your coin? Nobody gives a fuck

CND is a guaranteed x5.

ChainTrade CTC

>exchange for metals/gasoline/food
>no competition
>roadmap lists 5% of 2 trillion dollar market

Aidos Kuneen huh?

litecoin, already up 30% sine pump announced will go up to 200$ within 6weeks

ELIX

I still bittery regret not buying it for 21 sats when i had the chance.

The volume for Monetha is non-existent, are you sure it's not ded and gone?

Monetha is an absolute piece of shit that doesnt need a blockchain.

>tfw no one mentions ubiq

Am I the only retard bagholding this?

I have already accumulated small bags because im a poorfag in college. Awaiting Nov 1st to eith moon mission or buy low

BitBay of course
Long live the dynamic peg

The only good coin in this thread.

How high could this possibly go?

hubii network

>ultra low marketcap, undervalued
>several agreements with several international companies
>working product
>already reaching more than 50 million users

Why don't these geniuses give coins good names. Vertcoin. What is a Vert? Sounds like Fartcoin. Kucoin. Cuck Coin. Litecoin. lite = the opposite of Chad. QTUM. Decred. Decredulous. Honda Civic. Pura. Puta.

Very high. Easily x10 ROIs once the dynamic peg is released (early/mid 2018) but even more if it replaces shitty centralized pegs like Tether.
See pic of Also pic related roadmap. It can literally only go up.